Auburn is Sup Forums's Dream College

If anyone from Sup Forums is considering going to an American university. You might want to consider Auburn University in Auburn, AL.

> Most conservative school in the nation
campusreform.org/?ID=4950&CFID=5895137&CFTOKEN=c399efbbf7af7176-1116F61C-BA61-F570-D64C76AA152AE9B2
>Literally no feminist
theplainsman.com/article/2016/03/auburn-most-conservative-student-body
>Sports powerhouse, with a shit-ton of national championships
auburntigers.com/trads/02_auburn_national_championships.html
>Girls are all hot af
rantnow.com/2014/08/27/20-colleges-with-the-hottest-chicks/
>Milo makes frequent appearances
youtube.com/watch?v=TlGM9pZy9bc&t=21s
>Football team is a meme and manages to win the most retarded ways possible
youtube.com/watch?v=XBN9MB1Jf1Y
>One of (if not #1) the prettiest campuses in the country
yellowhammernews.com/faithandculture/auburns-campus-named-one-countrys-10-beautiful-pics/
>One of the most affordable colleges in the south
greatvaluecolleges.net/affordable/south-us/
>Has hundreds of major options
bulletin.auburn.edu/undergraduate/majors/
>85% White, rest are largely Asians and Hispanics
collegedata.com/cs/data/college/college_pg01_tmpl.jhtml?schoolId=488
>Almost guaranteed employment following graduation
yellowhammernews.com/faithandculture/money-magazine-auburn-ranked-best-college-money-alabama/
>Weather in the area is perfect
bestplaces.net/climate/city/alabama/auburn

War Damn Eagle!

Other urls found in this thread:

yellowhammernews.com/faithandculture/and-the-best-college-in-alabama-is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roll Tide faggot.

My sister goes there and I can confirm that she is not hot. bait/10.

F-fuck you, g-go Vols!

best school in alabama reporting

Theres are a few 3/10 but from my experience, majoirty are at least 7/10 or 8/10. Compare to Bama were they all look like dyks

Fuck you bammer scum. You probably don't even know your own Dean's name you sidewalk cocksucker.

This election was so shitty I can't even hate faggot Alabama fans anymore. Went to the Trump Rally in Mobile and damn, I didn't see Navy Blue or Crimson Red, I just saw Red White and Blue.

If ever we need to take up arms in defense of the US Constitution, you faggot bams, I would be glad to fight alongside you inbred Walmarts any damn day of the week.

yellowhammernews.com/faithandculture/and-the-best-college-in-alabama-is/

OP means well but he didn't even mention the Von Mises Institute.

I graduated in 08 and lived in Lee County til 2011. It was going down when I left and I'm sure it's even further now. All the restaurants I remember are closed, and the faggot student housing they put up in 09 is making a lot of the old apartments go Section 8, and we all know what that means.

No one form auburn would post this on Sup Forums
If your on campus internet by some miracle i hope your tracked down and expelled

war kek & hail eagle user

this, literally best part

>living in the south
Sorry idiot but a true Sup Forumslack goes to a prestigious university and rubs elbows with blue bloods, sure there are feminist, but a true Sup Forumslack doesn't need a safe space and rails these ''feminist'' with their frat bros on the weekend.

There are to kinds of Sup Forums browsers
successful men from successful families that have developed taste and culture. They own and use guns without fetishizing them and wearing camo outside of a hunting trip. They have connections and use them, navigating through the meritocracy that is the upper class.

The other kind of browser is some jaded southerner living in a trailer attending bumfuck university and bitching about degeneracy while saving up money for videogames or a trip to Thailand. They fetishize their guns/cars/food/PCs/console because they are small minds obsessed with objects rather than idead and personal relationships.

tl;dr
there are two Sup Forums users
the ones who are winners and see Trump as recognition of the superiority of the american aristocracy

the ones who have victim complexes and bitch about not getting laid and how it is all a Jewish Conspiracy

Well I did

>gonna get btfo by OSU

So living in the south disqualifies one from a higher means of living? Especially when a large majority of prestigious universities are located in the south.
>Vanderbilt
>William & Mary
>Emory
>UNCH
>Duke

I don't see why anyone would want to surround themselves with the presence of the far-left at any other university. Why throw yourself in their way? Its only going to frustrate them more and put more pressure on yourself.

I went to school here. Most of what you say is true. RSBN is based in Auburn. Ill never forget when Auburn Armory closed and got replaced with a shitty hair salon called "Diversity." I think that was the day I went full Sup Forums.

going to bama next year on full tuition scholarship. roll tide bitches

> Most conservative school in the nation

Plausible.

>Literally no feminist

Definitely fewer than other campuses I have attended.

>Sports powerhouse, with a shit-ton of national championships

Confirmed.

>Girls are all hot af

Confirmed. Definitely better than most other schools in south east. FSU can compete, so can UGA.

>Milo makes frequent appearances

Alright.

>Football team is a meme and manages to win the most retarded ways possible

Or, you know, just usually wins by clubbing opponents to death with talent and skill. That assassination of Arkansas this year was fucking painful. By the end even the AU fans were wincing.

>One of (if not #1) the prettiest campuses in the country

Confirmed. Ole Miss is in the same league.

>One of the most affordable colleges in the south

I believe that.

>Has hundreds of major options

Not only that, but of all the schools I know, people who graduate from AU tend to know their shit better than pretty much any other school.

>85% White, rest are largely Asians and Hispanics

Plenty of coloreds ooga boogaing out towards Opelika. Usually they are well behaved.

>Almost guaranteed employment following graduation

Not just employment, but AU grads seem to do WELL for themselves.

>Weather in the area is perfect

Fucking confirmed. Loveliest village indeed.

Is Purdue bro tier?

Hey a Auburn thread!
weagle weagle war damn eagle!

Go Buckeyes

Is hillsdale a good college? Been looking for somewhere to get a degree. Either that or trade school.

Is the most based and it's really not even close

I'm not much of a nigger hand egg fan though

So much of Alabama is great and people just don't give credit for it. i've got family in hoover (suburb right outside of birmingham) and its nice as hell out there. gorgeous trees and houses, nice people, all around great place. sure, mobile and birmingham downtowns are awful but there's so much to make up for it.

only thing is, culture is very.... rigid, if you don't like that. very strong military background, super rooted in tradition.

Let's pray. Go Buckeyes

Nigga UGA girls are not on the same level as Florida State.

t. Florida

I could imagine, probably a different atmosphere in culture. That was one of my other options for an Aviation major.

Roll tide

War Damn! Surprisingly one of the best chemical engineering schools in the entire country are here. They give you every single opportunity to go and be successful and I can't wait to graduate.

Also fuck Bama and go huskies (kek bless them)

I've heard its a pretty difficult program. I'm in Pro Flight and I find that hard sometimes I couldn't imagine taking some of those classes in Shelby.

>Ass To Mouth

Problem with FSU girls is that they are fucking stupid. They have one use. UGA girls can at least carry on a conversation. Auburn girls are the best of both worlds.

Of course, next to UF, FSU is like a Mensa meeting. That Family Guy joke about Gainesville hosting a school for downs syndrome kids rings true.

I imagine most southern schools are like this. I'm from Ohio but I go to u of sc in Columbia. Hotter girls, better weather, and not much sjw fuckery. Probably could've gotten into a more prestigious school but they're all liberal as hell and I didn't want to deal with that