Hello and shalom

Hello and shalom

Sup Forums stands with Israel unconditionally, as it always has

Only the sudden influx of ctr and /leftypol/ shills are trying to divide trump’s support base with all the anti Israel posts

I wish you all a happy new year and a shana tova

Stand with Israel, you filthy goyim cattle

THEYRE BOTH WRONG BUT A JEWS BETTER THAN A CAR BOMB

We Jews are the chosen people.
If you are not Jew, you are filthy goy.
Filthy goys need to be undermined and made weaker, divided, and ridiculed until the Jew is on top as the rightful chosen one, not filthy goyim.
Filthy goy should be kept stupid and they should never have racial or national pride, for that makes the goyim stronger.
Stronger goyim is bad for jews, as with goyim coming together and seeing past differences.
Filthy goy should always fight with each other, allowing jews the rightful place as the chosen people.

Oy vey don't worr I already reported the Norwegian antisemite itt to sos racism.

Fuck up cunt, how fukn new are you?

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

>shana tova
>saying this on nye
are u fuckin retarded mate

new years was back in october, this weekend is just another fuckin day.

someone post hot jewish females

Obama does not speak for me either. You jews elected him and got what you wanted and I'm laughing all the way. Jews never can seem to be self-critical can they? Always hypocrites until the end yet they can't grasp why no one likes them. Well? I mean a cucks do but that's about it.

بتسوى أيري

Wish I had a Christmas tree on my flag. How do you feel about that Jew?

Seems some people are too stupid to understand that we ally with Israel now against globalism and Muslims then after we win the Jews are next

If you ally with Israel then you are in a state of de facto war with us.

>t. Ahmed

Into the ovens Juden

I don't stand with jews or arabs
I stand with EUROPA

Nuke Ziostan.

okay. I respect Norway enough to blindly do so and not check back to confirm that this was not just sarcasm.

dont be silly.
the condition Sup Forums has put on our support is killing more sandniggers and deporting less

BUT WHAT ABOUT MUH PALESTINE THEY'RE STARVING

Only leftists hate Israel, real aryan nationalists support Israel and will donate as much money as they need to fight the mudslimes

GET BACK IN THE OVEN!

Amen bruderlein I donated all the money I got from my circumcision to Israel.

Hey, please kill all the mudslimes.

Thanks,

Sup Forums has confused the fuco out of me in recent days

Nothing confusing, just another raid, this time by Israel supporters.

They're doing the standard Semitic "Lie? This isn't a lie, it's always been true. Why are you lying about me lying?"

Doesn't fool anyone except the feeble-minded.

We always have and always will hate kikes