Why do you guys hate Canadians so much? We didn't do nothin' wrong!

Why do you guys hate Canadians so much? We didn't do nothin' wrong!

shieeet

Be on the alert you hunnic bastard.

WE

>A Fucking LEAF

I don't blame them. I hate most Canadians I meet in my everyday life. They are usually leftists, and they are usually pretentious faggots.

Yes, I live in Ontario.

I don't hate Canada, you're pretty much our only protection against normiefags on Sup Forums

What I'm saying is, the Canadian's true nature on the Internet is so fucking annoying and demonic that not even the simplest of retards would flock to your group.

WAKE UP

This is exactly what I'm talking about

We need more Canadian cancer memez

Hol up
>smacks lips
so yous is saiyan...
>Adjusts beanie
we r as bad as Sup Forums tards?

i do gud?

Yes, even worse than Sup Forums itself I'm afraid.

Moar leaves

Toronto and Quebec have fucked this country.

Worse than Sup Forums?

Then truly we have become chaos itself.

you did nothin' right either

>We have become Chaos itself
Canada is.. Is Kek?

I.. Didn't see that coming.

he dindu nuffin

>goes through the trouble of putting 50 faggot symbols
>fucks up the stripes
day of the rake can't come soon enough.

We have become death... Destroyer of worlds.

The leaf is the true disciple of kek.

That's right goy, kill the Canadians off and let this site become Reddit.

Ingenious idea, goyim!

CIDF detected

Literal anti-free speech cuck detected.

Bad goy

fuck you

Mad?

I didn't know we had ISIS militants in BC.

Canadians are a fucking cancer.

Truly. Might as well take advantage of it though.

stay strong brother i feel the exact same way im also in Ontario. Even leaf comments on Sup Forums get me mad, its like best you can hope for is conservatives here I hope it will change tho, hopefully its just a fade Canada was built on Conservatism hopefully we can get our own Donald elected.

How

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

>hopefully we can get our own Donald elected.
Well Canada usually copies us so it'll probably, most likely happen.

But if not, it was a pleasure knowing you.

Leftist Canadians are often the Pearl Clutching Variety in public. HOWEVER, a lot of us still have family in Europe so we all know what's going on there, but fear the social repercussions about being open about it.

Toronto needs it's own flag. Then it won't be people bitching about
>a
>fucking
>leaf
Instead it'll be
>a
>fucking
>tranny

i don't

here here

Blame the Chinese who post on here and give you guys a bad name.

If we are cancer, we just accept it and infect those we do not like. Bombard their spaces with out shitposts until they cannot take it anymore.

i like canada. peaceful nation, great nature, good infrastructure. probably i'll move there as soon as my french contract finishes.
they hate leafs because they r jelaous

Imagine a third worlder who comes to Canada. He acquires all the smugness of an anglo but retains the lack of self-criticism and self-awareness of a third worlder.

This tbqh.

I don't know, man. Ontario is in so much debt that it is unreal. I think a lot of Canadian posters shit post because they don't live enjoyable lives here. I think it may be a coping mechanism.

Things will get a lot worse here before we have enough people willing to vote for someone like Trump here.

Serves you guys right for electing a dyke

Canada used to be such a good country. A shame Elder Trudeau fucked you all up and Junior Trudeau is finishing the job.

I pray for Canada the states and all white countries around the world. It truly brakes my heart to see them being destroyed.

I voted conservative last election, I did my part. I also tried to convince people I knew. My riding won conservative but the GTA wins the liberals Ontario no matter what.

Completely agree. Everyday our situation looks more bleak. Expect more shitposts are a result of pent up anger from other leafs.

Canada's National sport Hockey most founded most supported hockey team in the NHL Toronto Maple Leafs. Last time they made play offs 2004.

> We didn't do nothin' wrong!
So you do admit you did something wrong!

We need help to save Canada.

You know I actually thought about moving there due to so many niggers down here but since there's been a surge of immigrants there idk where I'll go now.

As you know, USA's white majority is being demographically wiped out so it makes no sense for me, as a white man, to stay here, even with Trump as president, it literally makes no difference to USA's situation.

at least canada is a real country, chile is just a fucking line

Because we're better than Australia

>fucking leaf

I bet you have fun shitposting with that flag, don't you?

I make a decent effort to make worthwhile posts and I notice that anybody who disagrees with you and has no arguments just falls into meming. Usually Europeans don't do this but Americans are big offenders.

This is why we get all digits.

I've never seen a canadian women who looked like that.

AI gf's are coming...

I've thought about going to the US, but I don't think you guys would allow me in since I'm not a high skilled worker. I'm no doctor.

With Trump at the helm, I think you guys will make a strong comeback.

Oh and then we actually land a super star player (Phill kessel) and literally boo him away....the next year pissed off leaves carry's his team to win the fucking Stanley cup most goals/points. They better not do this with Austin Matthews.

You've never seen a woman naked? Unexpected tbqh samhamfamalam.

Triple 0s.

>going to the USA
>with these percentages
We're now 56% white and going lower.

As for your country, I don't really know, but I bet it's whiter than over here.

Damn you finn, put don't the liquor and read what I wrote.

I've never seen a canadian woman that looked THAT good.

Yeah, but I'd love to contribute to the US in fighting back that demographic shift. Also I'd really like to concealed carry firearms.

You know it's funny, your country is heavily influenced by us yet your gun laws aren't unrestricted like ours.

We elected King Cuck, but he won't get reelected.

Me on the left

THIS

AND I JUST

I would say a lot of Canadians in my experience aren't very educated when it comes to firearms. They couldn't really distinguish them.

Also they tend to look at gun deaths in the US and knee jerk in that they vow to never have gun laws like the US..

Nice Canadian pepe, I think I'll steal it.

Honestly I only like Canada for Ice Hockey.

We know, but to go around always pointing that out would come off as extremely whiny and butthurt which would only make things worse. At least it's a chance for many Canadians to work on growing a thicker skin as we often get far too serious and defensive when presented with run-of-the-mill bantz.

The problem is actually racial but nobody wants to acknowledge it. If you gave guns to only white people there would literally be none or few deaths, except for of course school shootings but every school I've went to is patrolled by cops nowadays ever since Columbine.

I mean, if people were actually "racist" alot of problems would be solved. But it's a shame Hitler had to ruin this phenomenon and made it taboo in the Western world.

It's going to take awhile for people to realize that some races are actually bad.

The last time Toronto won the cup.

NB: Colour pictures did not exist.

>But it's a shame Hitler had to ruin this phenomenon and made it taboo in the Western world.
I think you are confusing jewish propaganda and real life.

That's 5/10 at best leafbro.

I think that is actually a great idea.