What is Sup Forums's opinion on this guy

He's been in the news recently for some weird shit just wanna know what you guys think of him

He's the most Jewish non-Jew I know, but he's based.

What's his rating?

He believes Jews didn't have involvement in 9/11.
What more do you need?

literally our guy

I heard he named the Jew Mortimer. Why did he pick that name? I think he should have named the jew Micah.

What are you even saying

Yeah based albanians, the guy is filthy rich

He's got his money now he's just waiting to do something important

He's based, fucked over that nigger degenerate lil wayne by releasing his stupid fucking music earlier (don't ask me how he got ahold of it). Even though he does look weird, but fuck it.

He's a manlet

He's already putting some money into aids research but he keeps blowing his money on exlusive unreleased music he just got lil wayne's carter 5. When he stops being a manchild hopefully he'll do something important

And his obsession with ego confirmation/reassurance with twitter/periscoping daily.

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

I don't think about him

>aids reasearch

So some old rich pharma jew's personal tax-avoidance holiday money?

He should fund a PMC and hire us already

Martin cmon we know its you

He's done more for the world then 99.9999% of the people on this board, that's for sure

i'm happy for him; i always thought David Mitchell needed to lose some weight

Anyone who poses for pictures at a chess board is a faggot

Step 1) Get Money.
Step 2) Use Money.

Really makes you stimulate those brain cells.

He should buy Sup Forums from the yellow rat and give us our (you)s back

he's a qt in an ugly way.

really enjoy his trollish nature, fully agree with his entrepreneurial and profit-making strategies, and appreciate his dedication to developing medicines - however, was disappointed to see him come out hard against Trump in the weeks preceding the election. He was likewise pointedly indifferent concerning a potential Clinton presidency, which I found to be inconsistent with his clarity of thought and understanding in other areas.

He's a white collar savage.

Came from a poor family and made his way to the top he's worth lke 100 million plus now i respect the guy. What he said about trump being a bad business man is conpletely true even though i do like trump as a political figure

He made his money from a hedge fund and price-gouging insurance companies...

He didn't make his money from a brilliant invention or crazy game-changing idea.

Nothing more, Nothing less...

:)

Yes but he didnt have mommy and daddy to give him everything like trump. He literally came from nothing. Trump makes terrible business decisions you can't deny that

Developed any medicines for rare diseases lately user?

pharma skrillex is bored, we all get bored.