fuck off retard you don't even speak english

Terrible, they should make the bald guy with the hot wife king

Better than you apparently.
That's bad. And you should feel bad.

your a cunt fuck OFF

*You're

*YOUR A CUN'T FUCK OFF

He NEEDS to hand over power to his son.

A family man and a man of the current world. A dude born in the 80s deserves it more than this cuck.

If I get trip she is kill

no, stand aside
if I get trip, she is kill

Charles cannot be the next king you retards.
Someone from Britain care to explain to these stupid shits why that is, they won't believe me, even if I link them.

If we ever are forced to go to war because of the kikes, I want you to know I'll be aiming above your heads.

Seriously though what's with all these threads? This all started when John Kerry made his speech.

First we had the pro Israel ones, then we had the "why are you not dating an Asian girl" ones, now we're getting these ones?

Is this some sort of coordinated attack on everyone that didn't vote in favour of the UN resolution put against Israel?

Also, he's the King of Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc.

You single out England alone when Charles is actually more Scottish than anything, including his bloodline. He wears a Kilt constantly, stop being fooled by an accent you retarded cucks.

England invented Republicanism, and cut these shitty troll threads down or I'll kill you and your family with my cock. Stupid nigger circumcised kike cunt muslim dick worshiper.

I will lol so hard if Elizabeth gives it straight to William on her death bed.

But he is the heir apparent albeit being unpopular. If he doesn't step down on his own (which is not completely unlikely) he will have the crown.

He's very unpopular, no one likes Camilla either. His rein won't go down well, he'll abdicate, not at first but eventually he will tire of the criticisms.

In fairness to him he has been defending Christians in the middle east. More than our American friends have.

She could always pass him over though, right?

Or is abdication the only way it goes straight to Willy?

Abdication or death.

For real? So a British Royal can't nominate their successor outside traditional lineage?

Seems strange.

Cuckolds are bad bois
youtu.be/nDsZXr0PCOE

Not to my knowledge, one king didn't want to be king, but he was forced into it, he married an American woman and then abdicated to live in peace.

>His rein won't go down well, he'll abdicate, not at first but eventually he will tire of the criticisms.

This is what I'm guessing is going to happen.

>In fairness to him he has been defending Christians in the middle east.

In all honesty he doesn't seem to be that bad of a person to begin with, if it wasn't for his divorce people wouldn't have much to criticize him for.

Doesn't work that way in britian from what I understand. They have primogeniture and therefore the oldest son inherits all titles.
Then again, that a monarch just nominates their successor is pretty uncommon.

That and his love of Saudi Arabia, he has been trying the nice way to get Saudi Arabia to behave themselves, so he makes a lot of effort with them, but he always has and continues to defend Christians, this is no lie. He brings it up a lot in his speeches when he's in the M.E etc.

But as you say, he doesn't seem like a bad person but the public will not forgive his betrayal, even though it's really none of the public's business. So go figure.