What do you think of him?

What do you think of him?

my idol

Greatest man to have ever lived

Loved us so i love him.

Good goy.

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

Proof of the superiority of the eternal anglo.

The second great hero of the west, before Alexander.

A heroic figure. Unfortunately the end result of his conquest was the spread of "enlightened" ideals and even the spread of revolutionary ideals. If he could've realized his dream of a united Europe under the imperium, though, he'd be the greatest man to have lived in a thousand years. The fucking Eternal Anglos shat all over that dream, once again.

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

He lost 600000 men of the once dubbed grand army of France because they froze to death marching through fucking Siberia.

A real silver tounge

Guy took a fairly decent shot at becoming the God-Emperor. I like him. You know anyone the Brits hate and talk shit about was based as fuck.

thanks for the Louisiana territory, shortie

Never even got close to Siberia.

could've happened to anyone.

This

I don't think he went as far in Russia, he stopped at Moscow

Based Corsican

Based

Hated banking Jews and never even wanted to fight other Euros. His main aim was taking over the middle east

My American education sucks but still he lost a retarded amount of men so fuck him.

That mother fucker could ride!

Who's the first then?

>Country too big for dumb manlet
Yep. Fuck him

Churchill

>Churchill
One of the worst things to happen to Europe

>He lost one campaign so he's shit

Yup sounds like you took the same history class I did

Pure military failure.

Though i gotta say that 100 day comeback arc was badass

An Italian who just happens to be the most famous person in French history.

Yes the guy who lost the entire British Empire sure was great!

he wanted to take over the middle east so he could fuck over the UK. Every conquest he made, he did it so he could finally have the anglos leave us the fuck alone
He could not have won without dominating the sea as well, and leave it to prussians to act like backstabbing cunts. He did some big mistakes too

fucking Pitt, man

>thinking that there is only 1 Churchill

He is also the reason the British didn't have enough resources to make Americuck southern Canada.

He's a beauty

he's a big guy

Napoleon was the best thing that could have happened to France and even the entirety of Europe after the French Revolution.

He put an end to the bickering of France's warmongering opportunists and still managed to usher in a decent civil society that would have been impossible under both the Ancien Regime and the Jacobin dictatorship.

The only reason the French Revolution is considered a net positive is because of the reforms and leadership of Napoleon.

I thought Russia was the country that betrayed the embargo of British goods after the Spanish/Portuguese successfully began rebelling

Franklin Pierce was a 3/10 president

Fyrom is right

I think he should've been hung for mutiny. He led his entire army to thier death.

He did nothing wrong.

She did but she at least had reasons to be afraid of Napoleon's expansion. Prussia kept gaining territories thanks to Nappy and decided to fuck us over all the same.

They did the same thing with Friedrick II, bunch of cunts

He had all the right ideas, but the fact was slavery needed to be ended and all the blacks deported

>Mutiny

He was at the top of the chain of command. You can't mutiny against yourself.

No Euro nation has ever desired subservience even if it meant territorial expansion. Well at least not until Churchill handed off all of the British Empire to the US for nothing

>Led them to their death

Uh...no. he led them to Moscow, not knowing that the cowardly Russkie had set fire to the city and retreated farther East.