Chinks are subhuman filth

These buck toothed subhumans are flooding Into my country like the disease they are.
They are cockroaches.

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

don't hate your countrymen like that

They're literally worse than niggers

Chinks are the epitome of subhuman, worthless yellow slave race of hive mind insects.

>worse than a group which commits 50% of homicides
sup jamal

The Chinese are the cause of your incredibly high housing costs. Homes are one of the only foreign investments the Chinese government will allow their citizens to make. It's hard to move money out of the country otherwise.

It's a form of money laundering and they're fucking your housing market to do it.

At least a nigger can crack a joke you useless Chink.

chinks are yellow kikes

I didn't invite this plague. They can fuck right off.

>Roh Roh Fite the powah
A-fuckin-mei-zing

>tfw the only people who can agree with you about the chinks on Sup Forums are Canadians, New Zealanders and Australians because everybody else doesn't know

Except the obligatory cuck who says they're ok because "at least they're not muslims"

You shouldn't tolerate any minority but preferring niggers is the most cucked thing I can imagine.

None of these groups are acceptable. They're all SHIT.

I agree. I hate when faggots here say dog shit is better than cat shit.

I'd take 1000 chinks over 1 nigger.

I'd rather Europeans, cuckold.

Why do you people think we need ANY nonwhites?

chinks are absolute disgusting filth.
Gooks and Nips are alrite tho

I agree but still Fuck you. Our Niggers have already taken notice of New Zealand. So Enjoy!

Shame your ancestors were too fucking lazy to pick their own damn cotton and maybe your inner cities wouldn't be run by a low IQ criminal race. Don't stop going on sucking chinks dick now when you've NEVER LIVED AROUND THEM .

Your chinese landlord wants you to know your rent is due

I don't have a Chinese overlord you brain-dead mongoloid cancer. Get back to "The Factory".

I have. 2nd generations are Americanized while I can sympathize with you since you since Cuckanda is a lenient country that doesn't want assimilation but acceptance under the guise of tolerance.