Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'

>be gay just dont be a faggot

link faggot?

He's gay himself too.

What's wrong with his nose?

>just walk away smoothskin

>gay
>has to look gay

You fags really need to know how to be men.
So what if you eat cock, at least dress like a man when you do it.

A lot of gay men you'd never think are gay, because they don't let you know they want to buttfuck 5 minutes after you meet. Blatantly gay people are annoying as hell, dressing like a flamer doesn't make me want to accept you, it makes me wish you'd shut up and piss off. I think that's what Armani is saying, and I'd agree

he dresses left

Cocaine.

>tfw coats scarves are faggy here
looks very comfy

wasn't antonio banderas going to bring capes and cloaks back into modern fashion?

The Grinch That Stole Michael Jackson's Nose

Do these panties make my boy puss loo fat?

Reverse jew

>antonio banderas
>bringing anything

he looks like Clint Eastwood and a skeleton had a baby

i man has to be a man by getting cosmetic surgery and numerous nose jobs. thanks, giorgio.

Checks out

>caring about fashion at all

GAY!

well, he did talk to a chicken in some TV commercials over here, so I guess there's that

Plenty of homosexuals despise flaming faggots for stereotyping.

my sides

You have no idea how painful it is to worship masculinity and watch it be eroded in the general population.

there is no real masculinity left in this society. Even the founding fathers wore makeup and powdered wigs and shit.

REAL masculinity you need to go back to fucking the roman and spartan armies.

What is the fun in being a faggot if you can't be the little girl?

>a man has to be a man

Masculinity in the current year has been turned into a material commodity to both make a profit and to suppress true masculinity.

I sense a disturbance in the gay. It's as if millions of fagots cried out in butthurt and won't shut up.