>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23647804/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_non-political_endorsements,_2016#Voice_artists_and_musicians
youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did Trump meet with Kanye?? It disappoints me that he meets with a dumb attention whore like Kanye..

Kanye is everything wrong with the western world now. He even shilled for Hillary during the election. I honestly don't get it. What does a celebrity have to offer the president elect!?

Fuck off kike

we are literally exterminating you and you're to stupid to join us instead of die

>He shilled for hillary during the election

Consider actually doing some research before shitposting next time, then proceed to neck yourself

THAS RITE!
Real wolf hours happening, now!

>Kanye is everything wrong with the western world now. He even shilled for Hillary during the election
(You)(You)(You)(You)

Reminder that the (((Alt Right))) would sooner join forces with Soros and the UN than see Trump succeed.

Go on with that, I'm armed with a pass.

Yeah we know spencer is a retard, now quit posting that dumbass here becomes nobody gives a shit

IRL real wolfgirl hours

I'm bringing up a fact matey

He did. He only started saying positive stuff about Trump AFTER Trump won because Kanye will always back whoever wins. If Hillary won I guarantee you'd see him taking photos with Bill and Hillary

Russian hacking on full display

>IRL real wolfgirl

ah..ah..awoo!

Bants

Am I the only one that's getting dots under his post number instead of (You)s? If they really got away with (You)s I'm going to be fucking mad.

When did Kanye shill for Hillary during the election?

>bitly

More bants

I need...

my Morning Willie...

Testing.

AWOO INDEED YOUNG LADY

more of her girl please

>I'm bringing up a fact matey

So am I...You'll be gone from the genome long before white people are

T O P

K E K

Gotta admit, that's not a bad phising mail. It would've been even better if he used google's own short url service.

WTF man, we can't CTRL+F our responses anymore now.

>it was single handedly destroyed by nazi larper Dick Spencer

Not really single handedly. All those e-celebrities that jumped the bandwagon and latched on the term.

Here is the first mention of alt right on the archives. [1]

Even back then "alt right" were attention whores vlogin "dark enlightenment" and "neoreactionary ideas".

What Trump brought has nothing to do with that. Trump brought back pure bonafide unadulterated nationalism, manifest destiny and american excepcionalism.

America first, that's so obvious that only a retard would confuse with anything else.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23647804/

post boobies

k

>soon after I get back into my den in Alaska I'll get to attend Trump's inauguration
Feels pretty good man, too bad Trump probably won't ever fund tech to turn me into a loli for America's future.

I second this motion

Thirded

Nigger did something right for once.

I miss the political flags

Don't know if she has nudes. If any other user knows, do your part for other anons.

plz im having a really bad night and need to be up and at work in 4 hours just post the 3d awoo bewbs

He donated to her campaign and he's even listed as a cited Hillary endorser on wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_non-political_endorsements,_2016#Voice_artists_and_musicians

Thats funny because the white population is shrinking by the day. I am white, though. Stop denying it, we all know Kanye would be sucking up to Hillary had she won

How much Israeli cock is trump gonna suck the first week?

where do i get a bigly mug?

what is Sup Forums's opinion on this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI

why? now the flags actually mean something and help fuel banter

I'll post this just once more, 4+4 Sup Forums mods are banning everyone cause they are having an e-celeb war with TRS

Wait a minute, is this an email sourced from wikileaks, or has media been shilling this say "Look, Russia compromised Podesta's account!"?

I get the feeling people are seeing this as proof that someone in Ukraine did it as opposed to this being the phishing email itself and that IP info being completely made up.

>Mfw Trump uses all the shit Obama is doing as we speak against him and to further the right wing agenda

American politics are the best

Shit, glad I'm not there.

what is TRS?

I made some OC for you fellas

The Right Stuff

old as dirt, seen it a billion times

the black israelites are literally the dumbest negros on the planet (which is saying alot) and the jew kid is a pussy

Stormniggers.

Make a separate thread about it retard, it will get more attention

Just the merchant in case you want to use it

watered down slightly more retarded stormfront that believes in the holohoax

Faggots complete faggots

They want to label us and give us a dogma

This is pretty accurate

The media isn't mentioning that Podesta fell for a fucking phishing email at all
They're also ignoring Wikileak's statements that they got the DNC emails from an insider (RIP Seth Rich)
They're also not denying the contents of the emails

Spencekike BTO

We don't really care about e-celebrities in here, I don't even know why people talk so much about the equivalent of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" of politics.

There is a reason Milo used to try to whore himself on this board and gave up in June 2016: this board don't fucking care, it barely accepts a handful of namefags and tripfags.

Thanks! E-celebs are always a mistake. I feel like Sup Forums is the hydra with no head, if that makes any sense

No. This is the actual phising mail, that Podesta fell to.
>user, someone from Ukraine tried to login your acc
>You need to change your password, here's the link
>Enter your OLD and new password to change it.

>tfw if it was me I would've autistically tried to shake his hook arm and it would've probably come loose

they are probably banning them because trs shills have been pushing their faggot hard on here and crapplechan

wish we did it too tbqh, the general earlier today was a fucking Dumpster fire

i like it, highly accurate

Russian hackers at their finest

They are literally responsible for 85% of the hacks worldwide then.

This

Based darkies. I enjoy the pain of any cuck weak enough to start bawling in the streets when something political is involved.

same

It's gone downhill but was kinda nice for a time. The OC makers are gone and it's full of thought police.

I thought that chan wasn't supposed to be talked about? It's been going on for 2-3 days now.

Where my PA anons at?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_non-political_endorsements,_2016#Voice_artists_and_musicians

This page, nor the article it uses as a source for the Kanye endorsement, suggests a timeframe for when he endorsed.

i don't know why this made me kek so hard

>ywn have a laugh as beautiful and joyful as Trumps

kek

Things weren't too bad when Sup Forumsharbor happened, but then again, it was better than nothing.
I eventually gave up and drifted in between boards here.

right here man

PA is always awake for real awoo hours due to our undeniable although controversial superiority

>wish we did it too tbqh, the general earlier today was a fucking Dumpster fire
> today

Unlike reddit and cripplechan we can take dissent and even outright trolling and shilling in here.

It is not without a reason this general is going uninterrupted since July 2015: they push, this board pushes back, they give up because they can't outlast those whose hobby is to stay around here and chat.

I actually welcome their presence, this general was a ghost town on christmas eve and the day before. A post every 5 minutes or so.

Many of them ends up redpilled and become the new recruits anyway, let them come.

Stormfront without the notoriety

What's your state like? I'm homestick for WNY but I can't move back because it's a commmie shithole.

top kek

You have someone the worst liquor law in the US for some reason

Puritans and Quakers

HAHAHA BRILLIANT

Is this video actually real? I feel its too damn funny to not be a skit.

Hiroshimoot is a shill.
Use custom CSS

We should extract maximum shekels from Israel since we have their fate in our hand.

I got banned earlier for replying to a Trump related roll chart (while no one else who responded did includeding magashopper and other namefags) right at that same time i happened to be shittalking trs and spencer

I get a sneaking suspicion that one of the jannies is a trs faggot that just wanted to shut me up, don't have a problem with anons but that worried me a bit

some parts are good, some are bad

im actually in kansas right now for work and am desperately homesick for the lehigh valley

why did they change that? Do you know?

It's good to have 2 boards at least but there is a harsh division. They didn't even know about Sup Forums fucking with cernovich/deploraball, or RWSS. They think Sup Forums is pro israel cause they aren't accustomed to dealing with shills anymore. Now they're scared of their own shadow and can't even debate a topic like the holocaust cause "it's settled".

>state run liquor stores

more proof that letting the government do anything is a yuge mistake

reddit upvotes

You got the Pennsylvania constitution?

>hats funny because the white population is shrinking by the day.
There has literally never been more white people and Jewish woman can not get enough of thors hammer.

Join us or die...by our cocks...come on man don't die by thick white cock its ridiculous

this was all a ruse to try and get Sup Forums to change wikipedia as it is shilling hard for Hillary. It isn't neutral in the slightest

>Come to Sup Forums to shill
>Spend your days arguing with autistic virgins who have nothing to do but post on here
>You begin to question your beliefs and thoughts process
>You decide to stop shilling, but you can't help but come back
>Gain knowledge about right wing ideology and doctrine that you never knew about before
>Slowly redpilled over time until they become a fully indoctrinated right wing death squadman

Ah it's a beautiful thing really, that all of us will either be here until we die or Sup Forums dies

>but that worried me a bit

Bans for roll threads or "respond to this post or else" are commonplace here. Nothing suspicious

Better then Alex jonestein or anyone else on the Internet.
It's echo free entertainment for redpilled people.
They don't shill pills,like Alex either