>it's an "everyone pretends to hate Germany" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Germany

Yeah, fuck them krauts

>pretends
Also, it's a series

Name one cool German that I should give a shit about.

Hitler, oh wait he was Austrian

All the true Germans died in WW2

Only their bastard sons survived and were cucked to the ends of the earth. Same with Japan. After the failed coup the country went to shit, no backbone.

Implying it is somehow bad to hate Germany or France. Anglo domination is the only way for this world to prosper.

>70% actual tax rate
>everyone is a different brand of statist
>not possible to have actual debates since most people 'debate' like libtards
>every politician and every party is dumb as fuck

How can you not hate this country?

Kys, anglo-cuck

I am an Anglo-Teuton and I would literally dump the entire ME and Africa onto this shithole continent if it meant Germany was German again. I hate you spineless faggots for allowing your country to die for the sake of looking like tolerant losers and wanting some ebin cool American diversity.

I don't pretend

I like germany, germans on the other hand...

>pretends

what did he mean by this?

I like the increasing diversity in your country. What is there to hate?

>pretend
I may be a fucking leaf but atleast im not
A FUCKING SPEEDBUMP

>pretends

But then..

>pretends

When is the trucks of peace and tolerance visiting next?

Kek

We don't hate you, you're just very, very sick. You're hurting yourself and the people who care about you. We want you to get help, but more than that we want to help you.

>its a Germany pretends it isn't masochistic, guilt ridden culture so whipped into submission that it doesn't realize they assured their own doom by inventing and embracing modern academic marxism.

Poor German bro. Everybody hated you back then and now everyone hates you again. It's almost like no matter what you do you will always be the ugly step child. Fuck it might as well go wild

Everyone is just jelly because we are rising, we need 220 million immigrants and we will be #1 in the world.

Polish visiting germanistan
Fuck no. Germany is a Bastard of history, the only reason they still exist is because of their Location. They're barbaric and uncivilized to this day. The German youth is 100% degenerate. Gott mit uns is the biggest meme. They're basicaly European chinks, robots without hearts that will follow anything without Question. Never saw such a stupid nation.
T.grzegorz with German roots.

>it's Turkposter acting German episode again

I don't pretend to hate Germany. My hatered for Germany is very honest and caused by both its history and current-day politics.

>Pretends

>pretends

you're the worst and Europe should thank us for fuck your plans up twice in a row. Fuck you German scum.

Merhaba Mehmet :)

Nuke america then

They started to spead the degeneracy, caused the migration wave, indoctrinated our country and forced migration onto germany when we were still occupied to make sure that we'll never get national again

In fact we didn't have another option, but every other nation in the EU agrees on our politics instead of stopping this degeneracy

Pretends?

I'm ashamed to have German ancestry. Pathetic, servile cucks, every last one of you.

Big words from a slav.

Listen here Kraut, This election.. That will be YOUR chance to redeem yourself. Your only one as shit seems to be going.

Right now, we're hearing stupid shit from Germany left and right. Literal destruction of the west. You chose this you fucking kraut. You know what this means? This means that my lessons in German were pointless.

Get AfD up in there, and you'll earn the respect.

Respect is earned mate. You don't just "Get" it.

the deepest lore

used to live in germany in middle school and high school right after 9/11

learned to hate muzzies pretty quickly since then.

now I hear muhammad is germany's favorite import. bonus if he can drive a truck. multiculturalism has had germany. it cannot recover. it doesnt want to recover. never going back. prefer the brautwurst and brochen stands, not the kebab and rape

U will make a nice vasall mussoöini

>german(s)
Milky chance

Jesus that one fella was so close to getting away and he just got driven right down into the ground, then crushed by the truck, then got set on fire.

I forgive you, Germany (pic. related).

in short:
>germany stands in the way of my polish ambitions
>therefore they bad, degenerate, dumb, etc.
>wah-wah-wah
people always try to rationalize their power ambitions

>2016
>refighting the wars of the past
no, thanks

I don't pretend.

Germans are truly retardeds. And everybody hates them, it's not even related with recent events.

AfD here. We cannot win the election in the traditional sense, it's impossible. All we can do is inflict losses on Merkel that are so heavy that there is a palace revolt in the CDU.

It's the only achievable victory.

donald trump and everyone else with based german ancestry

How does Abdul the 2nd's ball sack keep up with all those tight frauline's walking around showing ankle bones?

Get boiled in oil.

>be me
>camping in the Netherlands when I was young.

>People from everywhere in the continent gathered together in one of the tents.
>English, Scots, Irish, Portuguese, Russians, Polish, Serbs, Italians.
>Even a fucking Lithuanian fag was there.

>Group of 3 germans shows up, very "friendly". >Leader tries to blend in, tells a story
>he finishes. nobody laughs
>most awkward silence I've ever endured in my life
>germans leave
>a couple of minutes later everybody is talking to each other about something else

That's Germany.

I really want to hear the joke now lol

Pretend? Ahmend, I'm pretending to pretend that I'm pretending. Go fuck yourself I'm three layers of recursion deep and you need to keep sucking Arab cock as you let it flow through your gates.

There is nothing to hate but much to learn

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Karl Marx :^)
>pretends
Everytime you guys try to destroy Europe. It can be a progressive way or a autoritarian way or in an autistic rant saying you want colonies too. It can also be by dividing christianity.
>Inb4 popekissingniggerfeet.jpeg
>XD catholicucks

doesn't matter. the point is that nobody liked his face and his friendliness. despite the awkwardness of the moment, in between 15 diverse european people, not one had the courtesy of muttering one word to him.
he was instinctively perceived as German, and instinctively hated by everybody.

context?