When did you realize that russians are not slavic at all ? I mean look at their stupid poo in loo language

When did you realize that russians are not slavic at all ? I mean look at their stupid poo in loo language

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXlagbg9qkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing wrong with being not slavic and even not european

tha fuk is the far right supposed to be?

Well shows that you are sub-humans as you are not european
the real slavic language

>said subhuman pshek

Kurva

Cyкa блять

Countless years of being raped by Central Asians does that to a nation

Your land is already tainted.
Success breads Jealousy.

So 10 words with turks origins completely changes nature of your language? Do you have better arguments?

All slavniggers are subhumans. So even if russians were slavs it wouldn't change anything.

>Success
>Pooland
top kek

Another argument is look on your face.
Dont you see you are half shit-skin half-chink ?

Isn't this picture going against what you're trying to say, you retard?

Don't be so mean, you could have one grandpa.

Dont forget your Heritage
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXlagbg9qkM
If you had eyes to read you would see that those languages are largely unrelated
>in8 hurr durr same alphabet
well you share the same alphabet with romanians,does that make you a transylvanian ?

Я дyмaю, чтo Bы дoлжны пoйти в вaш ближaйший walmart. Пoйдитe в их мyжcкoй тyaлeт (пpинимaющий вaш poд). Bзгляд быcтpo Пиccyap. Cм., чтo кpyглый мoнeтный двop, плaвaющий тaм в тoм, чтo пoхoжo нa мoчy ocтaткa? Paзpeшeниe и зaхвaт этo и мecтo этo нeпocpeдcтвeннo пoд вaшим языкoм. Пocлeдняя пpoгpeccивнaя тeндeнция и кaждый дeлaют этo! Oчeнь выcoкoe нe yмиpaeт, пoкa Bы нe идeтe взгляд в зepкaлe. Paзpeшeниe бpocaeт хopoший длинный взгляд. Пocлe тoгo, кaк Bы выпoлнили вaши жeлaния гoмoceкcyaлиcтa тpaхнyть yдap вaш бoг пpoклятaя глaвa в cлив нeoднoкpaтнo, пoкa мoнeтный двop пoд вaшим языкoм нe нaчинaeт являтьcя нa вкyc кaк кpaйняя плoть чepнoмaзoгo.

Ok...so what are Russians if not Slavic?

Hey now they have really good soup in bread or something.

Apes.

they are Slavic, parts of them got mixed with some weirdoes from beyond the Ural mountains

Stop this bullshit divide and conquer at once
Russia is preferred to Germany right now
Germans are thieves and liars
Russians are rapists and murderers, but they rape and murder far away, while germans lie, steal and subvert on Polish clay

now go and support Merkel you cuck OP

Russian

wrong

the original rus are vikings, who mixed with slavs, balts, and finns. Anyone else is can only be part rus. Their identity was long established before the conquest of the urals.

It is obvious that all languages borrowed some words from the others. It is obvious that the Russian language is in the Slavic family.

It's no surprise that Ukrainian and Belorussian is in between Russian and Polish. You were literally our bitches for like the whole history.

>check thread flags
>butthurt German who got rekt so hard by Russians in 1945 that his country still didn't recover
>Fingol,nuff said
>Ukrainian,non existent nationality
>leaf
FEAR THE IVAN

Just load up EU IV
should be self-explanatory

To be someone's bitch you have to exist. There was no Ukraine and Belarus before the revolution.

>пoкa мoнeтный двop пoд вaшим языкoм нe нaчинaeт являтьcя нa вкyc кaк кpaйняя плoть чepнoмaзoгo
Poetry.

When did you realize that Germans are not European at all? I mean look at their stupid kebab language

If only Novgorod won...
Imagine a capitalist US but only in Russia.

So in 1200 those people who drive out the mongols did not exist either ?
Go back to your steppe

>Implying Ukrainians were a thing in 1200 AD
>Implying Ukrainians aren't themselves a product of horse chinks

Yeah. Proves my point. The only independent Slavic states are Russian principalities, Poland and Southern Slavs.

But Muscovy has beaten Novgorod specifically because it got significantly more money from trade, despite Novgorod being there since the very beginning.

Who the fuck said thats Russians are slavs?
We are Nords.
Are you fucking really saying that filthy untermench slavshit could reach manned space launch?
How come Poland with all those European donation never achived anything?

Good, being slav means being a slave and literally white nigger.

Mongols on the West were driven back by Polish-German forces.

The only Rus lands that have never saw foreign conquest is the Principality of Novgorod, Russian lands.

It might be true but I'm talking about the form of government. Venice, for example was a merchant republic but quite small in size and after a while it shrunk. It would be interesting to imagine a merchant republic that was giant and didn't devolve to feudalism.

You do know that Lithuania at that time was mostly Belarus with the exception of some Lithuanian lords ? The people of Belarus called them back then Litvins while the "Lithuanians" just stole the name,while they were in reality Jemane

>drive out
They didn't.

>So in 1200 those people who drive out the mongols did not exist either ?
Sick bait.

>We are Nords.

S E N D T H E J A P S
E
N
D

T
H
E

J
A
P
S E N D T H E J A P S

So you think that everything in history which does not glorify russia is bait ?

>If you had eyes to read you would see that those languages are largely unrelated
Today OP was a faggot again.

I think it's impossible. Capitalism spawned from strong burghers and guilds, from weak feudal states. Where commoners in the towns had autonomy and power.

All power in merchant republic belonged to patricians, and eventually, capitalism took root in Lowlands, England and Holy Roman Empire and not in Italy.

Pretty sure there were no jewish bolsheviks around to made up nations back then.

Is there any evidence though ?
Albanians are not white anymore,despite being white till 1450
Same fate as russia i guess

Yeah, I know. Classic Wewuzkangs.

In reality, Lithuania simply conquered some Russian principalities, and some of them retained their dynasties for a bit, only to be fully assimilated into provinces overtime.

>bolsheviks are the only people who created artificial history
you do know that everybody propagates their own view of history to make it more acceptable to convince others ? How did the papal state got created ?

daily reminder that russians are only nords because they couldnt get their shit together and asked the rurikids to unite their tribes.

Evidence is that all Slavs can understand that because despite slight variations our languages are very similar.

So what? Ukrainian has a fuckton of Turkish loanwords for instance, so what? They're Turks now? Oh wait, they are.

Let's see how many Polish words I recognize.
In Croatian:
>cigla
>olovka
>trska?
>not sure what palenisko is, but it has something to do with fire
>don't know what skarbiec is
>don't know what radzynki is
>don't know what what walizka is
>poddasze means underneath something?
>smaragd

>t. Murat Abdullayev posting from Grozny, Chechnya

>germans and swedes are cucks
>anglos are traitors
>french are faggots
>slavs are subhumans
>mediterranians are niggers

YEEESSSS...
be good little goyropeans,
hate each other and kill each other in unnecessary brother wars.

this

I don't think the picture is right. It shows that Bulgarian is the closest and Polish is among the furthest. But in my experience, you can understand everything in Ukrainian or Belorussian, almost everything in Polish and pretty little in Bulgarian. Serbian is also pretty easy among the Southern Slavic languages.

kek
this has always been like this, it's not new that european countries have beef with each other. The internet just gives people more capability to troll each other, nothing else.
In the end of the day, we will unite as one in the face of a danger that endangers us all, like muslims, feminism and Putin

I can't tell the difference between a common brit and a common Russianer

Yep. But why would you hate or insult some Indians? What did they ever do to you. Your neighbours might be your cousins, but you fought over clay for 1000 of years and they are technically your rightful clay...

They just can't nerf the Big Blue Blob hard enough. I remember the time when they started with twice as much land under their own control.

>Are you fucking really saying that filthy untermench slavshit could reach manned space launch?
>How come Poland with all those European donation never achived anything?
topkek
>take part in a dick waving contest with USA for no reason other than your own undervalued ego, and spend millions on a space program while your own citizens are dying of starvation and cold in the streets
>The Russian way

>But why would you hate or insult some Indians?

?

>but you fought over clay for 1000 of years and they are technically your rightful clay

I consider all true europeans my brothers and the worthiest of them kings.
We have our differences, but our blood stems from the same source.
We need a king/kings who care for europes true people and not politicians who only care for their petty games of power, riches and indulgence in degeneracy.

Except you can only understand that because you learned the english alphabet. If you only knew your shitty moon runes you wouldn't even be able to read that.

Who cares if they're slavic or not? Russian can sound beautiful or ugly depending on who is speaking it

>Russian way

When will this meme of Bolsheviks being Russians finally die? Has any of you Russian deriders ever taken a glance upon Bolshevik composition, koryenizatsiya, White Emigration, Fucking White Russian factions and Red Terror victims?

Also, I need update od Zmagar (what are they precisely), Hohol mythology and distinct breeds.

Before you Poles start calling me out, you might want to ask yourselves why were Austrian and Prussian occupied partitioned Polish lands so quickly and thoroughly depolonised and germanised, while the supposedly tyrannic Russian always ended up with Polish revolts and national awakenings.
Also, Poland was the richest part of Russian Empire, and it stayed that way.

Why putin?

Greek Alphabet. And Russian makes it very easy to learn both Latin and Greek letters.

You are probably bydlo if you call it shitty moon runes.

>brick
>pencil
>perennial grass
>fireplace
>treasury
>raisins
>suitcase
>attic
>emerald

>T-t-they were jews! The real russians were the victims! The real russians just liberated everyone!
Are you fucking kidding me here?

Why should I consider myself a slavshit or gayropean?
I consider myself a Russian, I do not compare myself with untermensch like the Pshecks or the Cockholes, I do not think my story has something in common with the history of France or Holland.
I am Russian, I am the master of the eastern lands. I only respect strength and mind, I am not interested in your "history" or "race."

Actually russians were fucked hard by jewish bolsheviks. You can not deny this historical fact.

Balts, Finns, Poles, central Asian and Caucasus savages, Galicians and "Ukrainians" oportunistically used the Jew-led Wall Street and Warburg/Reich funded Bolsheviks to fight their national struggles.
Everyone ganged upon Imperial and nationalist Russians, you dipshit.

I don't even feel bad that it eventually backfired on you subhuman backstabbers when Stalin purged the Judeobolsheviks and started "reintegrating" Tsarist "core territories".

>Posts in English
>Toothpaste in common with Holland

>why were Austrian and Prussian occupied partitioned Polish lands so quickly and thoroughly depolonised and germanised, while the supposedly tyrannic Russian always ended up with Polish revolts and national awakenings.
Perhaps because the prussians were strict but fair and invested a shitton into our occupied clay (which explains the pic related divide in development), and austrohungary was mostly chill and allowed for free expression of our culture (which is why krakow is the cultural capital of Poland to this day)?
Whereas Russians were just abusive assholes who didn't give two shits about any of the people they ruled over?
You're implying that revolts happened more often in Russia because they were allowed to brew there, instead of because the people under Russian occupation were the most pressed, pissed off and desperate.

Also, Poland was the richest part of the Russian empire because russia was poor as fuck. Even our poorest lands were richer than Russia. But Russians didn't develop our lands at all as overlords. See pic related again for comparison, we didn't expand our railways almost at all for a long time, so almost all of it is what we had left after the two world wars.

> estonia being russified
> takes arms and kicks out offenders when history presents the opportunity
> also kicks out bolsheviks

> estonia bad because not pandering to bolsheviks and invasive culture

Fuck you.

Does it change the fact that they invaded whole of eastern Europe? Nope. It does not matter was it the bolsheviks, the tsarists or the modern russians, their imperialism is poison.

Sorry lapdog, your words are as empty as your head. Read a real history book.
Backfired how? We gained independence? Became wealthy through our own hard work and created a good country for our citizens?

Fuck off putincuck.

forgot
> estonia also kicked out the eternal kraut remnants when figthing independence war 1918-1920

>Posts in English
>In the English-speaking forum
You're so clever.

Fuck it, let me drive the point home, I'm even gonna post my poland ultimap.
The divide you see expands into many aspects of our country. And is the remnant of past occupations.

I agree with this - stupid imperialism is generally bad for those at the receiving end.

>Estonia being russified

Yeah, they really did a great job over 200-250 years. Such strong russification and assimilation.
You're talking straight out of your ass, Narva region being "pure Estonian" is a meme, as is "russification" during Russian Empire. On the other hand, during Soviet times, many Soviet citizens were resettled around, like Donbass, Baltic countries etc. who spoke Russian, but they are not all actual Russians no matter what they say.
You were Livonian subject peasants to a foreign feudal elite, than Swedish servants.

Our languages are actually very similair, to a degree that I can understand about 50% of Ukrainian and 30% of Polish without speaking either.

Except French and the British supported Polish uprisings in Russian Empire
>east Europe being poorer, less developed and less densely populated

What a novelty idea. Might have something to do with like 5 nomad Asiatic invasions, hordes, plundering and slavering ever since Huns.

>admitting that Poles assimilated when there was promise of gibsmedats, benefits and wealth

What a surprise. Btw, Habsburgs weren't tolerant and open to nationalist sentiment, the reason why Poles in Habsburg lands tended to cooperate with pro-Russian Russyns/Ruthenians.
Also, take a quick look at Prussian nobility and aristocracy descent, Bismarck included

You are not familiar with our history so please do not pull things out of your ass. It makes yu look stupid.

Hard russification of estonia started in the end of 19th century (they got morons in charge in russia) and this is what drove our resistance and those morons lost to the jewish bolsheviks at the end,

In short - russians did this to themselves by having morons in control of their empire.

Guess why Putin is hated in the west?

BTW, Narva was RAZED in 1944 by advancing Soviet counterattack and after that populated by soviet immigrants. Estonians were FORBID to return.

Also, somehow we preserved our culture and language in this centuries long mess.

>Murica
>Teaching history
Pick one

Differenciate between nobles and the serfs. Nobles - mix of Slavs and Vikings, serfs - land dependent (Finland - Finnish, etc...)

It backfired because you got invaded 20 years later, all of you. Poland, Balts, Finns. It backfired on Jews, because Stalin purged them thoroughly from the party, armed forces and NKVD. The Asiatic savages were taken care of as well, Tatars, Kazakhs, Chechens etc. got recked under Stalin as well.

))

Nah. Bolsheviks made Russia great again. Greater than ever.

It was WW2 that made Russia (USA, too) greater.

Exactly, a great reason to never trust the russians in anything. Also that invasion failed and they suffered massive casualties while we kept our independence and prospered.
Stay mad putincuck.

Russia is actually the best slavic country. Out of all slavs, we achieved the most things, contributed the most to art, literature, music and science, were the only slavic country that had any significance and status of a world power. We are the gem of slavic nations and the living proof of the fact that slavs aren't subhumans. Except ukrainians of course.

russian literature BTFO'S all other lesser slav """literature""" so hard it's not even funny.

and let's not even get into music, sciences, etc

I am okay with this.

finland is slavic right, I like finland

Russia is the reason you're independent in the first place Joni.

No, Finland is Asiatic, just like us.

What is the burger saying Ivan?