Stop right there you racist poltards- BOYCOTT MILO'S BOOK

Anyone who plans to buy milo's book is a textbook misogynist, white supremacist, neo-nazi racist.

Enabling this type of hate speech is the sort of climate that exists because of THE RACIST TRUMP Presidency.

thepetitionsite.com/107/613/131/simon-and-schuster-drop-six-figure-book-deal-with-white-nationalist/

SIGN THIS PETITION- hate speech is never okay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgKOHQ-3lAQ
youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE
thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/454/064/506/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fyi we have 1.4k non-racist signatures already-

Lol k fag.

>Doesn't know what free speech is

>Doesn't actually know what happened between him and Leslie Jones

>Thinks Milo is responsible for what other people say on Twitter

Heard his book has made it too the top 100.

The butthurt from the liberals is amazing. Well done to Milo.

>dangerous internet troll
>said Leslie Jones was illiterate

>dangerous Internet troll
>dangerous

Eh?

>replying to blatantly ironic troll threads in current year

wow good thing reddit sent us all this traffic haha lol xdpffpfp

they're going to drive Milo's book to the number 1 spots, both in America and the UK.

they never learn

OP isn't serious.

Jeremy Wolff is whom I address good sir.

Too late.

i will never not laugh at those stupid fucking retarded petitions

>a publisher will surely drop a book contract because 10k people from all parts of the world, who didnt buy any of their books anyway, signed a petition to stop a book they dont agree with from being published

>coalburning fag is too right wing to be acceptable
What a time to be alive.

Kek

>troll accusation

Yeah? Would a troll be writing his heart out in order to boycott this book?

Pic related is my fb profile. Why don't you message me if you're such the brave poltard.

Say it to my face fucker, and not online!

>he thinks appealing to the inherent contrarianism of Sup Forums will get them to buy his shitty book
stick to the_cuckold shill

>it isnt #1
Sup Forums btfo

It will be #1 by noon tomorrow. Currently at #2.

>cites first amendment
>against a british person

Hes been annoying lately, in a faggot kind of way

See that's funny, because right about now a lot of us racist nazis are pretty pissed at Milo over this whole Cernovich cuckery thing, and I have no intention of buying from or watching him until I get a fucking apology for his right-punching kikery.

I'm now in the dual situation however where I get what I want no matter who wins. If Milo makes a gorillion dollars the SJWs will be hopping mad, and if Milo crashes and burns I can laugh at him like the treacherous Jew that he is.

Fuck off Milo you fucking shilling kike

Glad to see you are finally doing the privilege grant just right after you got this deal.

It is almost as if you got the 100k necessary to replace the 100k you and your criminal boyfriend snorted away.

Now stop shilling you filthy fucking kike and go elsewhere.

I remember before he somewhat "broke through"

the dude just had funny "feminist btfo" videos on BBC & Sky News TV segments, and then he started name-dropping Sup Forums and anytime anything about crazy SJWs happened in 2014-2015 he'd take credit for being the guy who initiated the fight against PC culture.

It's all literally just a Gay Jew-Homo engaging in massive self-promotion and co-oping an organic movement, trying to brand it as "alt-right" -- although he didn't invent the term, he pushed the fuck out of it, relentlessly early on.

>I support free speech but -
Nope! Doesn't work that way,Wolff, you kike.

Fuck, you're more of a poof than Milo is - kill yourself.

Nice attmept Milo, but I won't buy your book sorry.

>&
>can't even properly code a white space
how are these people still in business

Hi Milo, glad to see you back on Sup Forums promoting your new book.

Nigger faggot.

OP is an example of a real neo-nazi. Those who wish to shut down debate because they are butt hurt about the election are just pathetic losers.

>The Huffington Post

>Sup Forums idiots will fall for the reverse shill and give them money.

Fuck off Milo
Yesterday your shilling was embarrassing, you attention whore

This petition will have more signatures than book sales

LOL they treat him like he's a Nazi without realising that they're making Nazism look fine by association.

>Glad to see you are finally doing the privilege grant just right after you got this deal.
kek

Such a (((coincidence))) that there was an """""update""""" on the Privilege Grant right after some people mentioned the money disappearing. Also quite a (((coincidence))) that it was the second time this year for that to happen.

>White nationalist

Top kek

stop shilling your wares here, you gay-nigger-ass-loving homosexual goddamn fruitbowl!

Why would I buy a coalburning, faggot jew's book?

It is almost as if this kike realizes that without the useful idiots of Sup Forums he would be fucking nothing.

Problem is the edgy faggots that now inhabit this board are going to be the useful idiots who buy this book.

The only way you stop a fucking jew from doing this chicanery is by not falling for their fucking tricks.

>white-nationalist
>always talking about how much he loves black dick

Really makes you think

He said he was writing a book years ago, guess he finally got around to it.

He has over 1 million Facebook followers and he writes for Breitbart, a site bigger than Sup Forums. He doesn't need a handful of buttangry autists.

>buying some poz degenerate coalburner's book

The leddit invasion seems to be working.

This pretty much, I'm so fucking sick of all these faggots from cuckit.

>white nationalist
>sucks black dick
>is a faggot
>is jewish
ok

Haven't the slightest interest in this book but will be buying it out of principal. :)

If you buy his book you're basically a faggot and need to die

t. asshurt leftist

Milo's based, he has sex with black men

>up 12,409,350%

Milo is the semen demon hero of white race, saving the women from black seed one black pole at a time.

Fuck Milo, he's always been controlled opposition

>He doesn't like the coalburning Jew that claims that we're all joking about hating Jews and Negroes
>Must be a leftist
Fuck off Ahmed

I wonder how the Alt-Right is gonna feel in a few months when Right wing politics in America are gonna be led by people like Milo?

What is the book about?

>What is the book about?
Milo, I imagine

It ought to be boycotted on the grounds that he a fag.

Fuck off you race mixing faggot, you're a bad smell and no one is buying your book here. Sage.

>and I have no intention of buying from or watching him until
>until
Nigger you shouldn't be buying shit from him or watching him anyway (unless it's to learn the enemy). Stop supporting subversive kikes.

I don't care if Milo sucks black dick

Hail Milo

The Chicago Readers Society will NOT review any books by Simon and Schuster until they revoke this offer. They do not support a hateful social media harasser.

Meanwhile they are doxxing Jewish employees of the company and directing online harassment and phone-in abuse towards them. Pretty funny.

>misogynist, white supremacist, neo-nazi racist

All they're doing by using those words is redefining them to mean "person who buys a book" instead of what they really mean.

By rushing to grab the strongest words in the language to throw around like toys, they've diminished them to the point that people won't care that they've been branded with them.

>Oh, caring about religious extremism is what racism looks like? That's not as bad as I thought racism was.

These people are so directionless and pathetic.

>Someone says something I don't like, therefore they are literally Nazis and we harass people incessantly to shut down his available venues of speech

Have liberals ever thought about arguing his points? Rather than just wailing, whining, name calling and trying to oppress any dissident voices?

Look how long his fucking blog post is. Why not use that word dump to counter Milo's declarations instead?

>HURRF DURF LIBERALS BE DA REAL HITLERS

It never fails, Ameriturds are retarded.

I'm going to buy it just to annoy people ITT.

I'm even tempted to buy Gorilla Mindhacks or whatever the fuck that retardation is called.

Hell, I might even get some Super Male Vitality while I'm at it.

Liberals are the real Nazis.

They even hate Israel now too.

Jews complaining over other jews (Simon & Schuster) who gave a faggot jew some shekels.
The jews are playing with their 5-D dreidel again. If you doubt it please revisit the jew who owns the clippers sell his team for 10x it's worth because of the scandal.

Found his announcement video:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgKOHQ-3lAQ

That's some nice DR3 there.

It already would be if Carrie hadn't just died.

>Sup Forums hates Cernovich now
>Sup Forums loves Milo again

rlly maekss u thunk

I follow Cernovich on twitter but I'd rather follow Milo if he was unbanned. At least he tweeted outrageous shit instead of MUH BOOK MUH GORILLA MINDSET all the fucking time.

>Sup Forums loves Milo again
No.

They dropped Zoe Quinns book for Milo. That's fucking hilarious.

Race mixing butt sex. How deep ones anus really is.

>giving a shit about what a literal faggot attention whore says.

I'm boycotting him because he's an egomaniac who is stealing money from people, suing people in the "alt-right" camp and subverting Millennial Trump supporters with his pro-degeneracy libertarian nonsense label.

I wish he would just go away, he's an embarrassment.

I was never going to buy the book anyway, since I'm neither a bender nor a kike, but I'll take a Voltaire approach to this as I usually do.

>Shills for X are posting a lot today
>I guess the whole board has changed its collective mind
Go back to sleep ese

I cant stand either of them.. But libs hate them so much i have to pretend i do.

Can't wait for mah nigga Milo's book desu

So in short you are against gays and free speech ?

i think we found our muslim...

He's an infiltrator. Don't buy the book until he puts up the money for the scholarship.

Gay (x)
Jew (x)
Debnts (x)

Cuck also

Soon as carrie fisher passes into obscurity, milo will take #1 on amazon.

I'll buy six copies

>typical milo book purchaser

if the book is about the sociology of the social justice warrior, that could be cool

i'll probably pick it up desu as long as its not about him sucking nigger dicks

*disclaimer yes Sodomy is a sin

Op you're as much as a faggot as he is,.
I have better things to spend my money on like the following.
>Nazi shit
>Firearms
>Things my daughter needs

How do you know that those signy''s are non racist?

Ever been jewwed by a china man?

BTFO, you lilly bastard! Tell your mom that I want steak for dinner.

Does this mean Milo will fund the Day of the Rope?

>act like a faggot
>sign six figure book deal
Well at least they can't say fags have it hard anymore.

hes got a book? sweet! now i have to buy it
thanks!!

I will never have this book in espaƱolo...

I hate you. Anyone who uses the word "misogynist" is a fucking retarded cunt.

youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE

i won't buy your fag book to piss off sjw, millo

maybe we can trick SJW's into supporting this book instead.
from the cover and title you'd think it was a sjw book
but it makes fun of them mercilessly.
it's also written by a big fat nigger so they'd be especially behind the idea

Not buying this book. I've got other Nazi literature to read.

All the publicity for this book is a great opportunity to discredit him with the privilege grant scam, journalist love that kind of shit.

But no they have to fag out about it instead.

lol fuck off Zoe you monstrous cunt of a woman

EZ PZ

thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/454/064/506/

This is why I like Milo

He's an idiot but he's a useful idiot that makes the left look like massive fucking crybabies.

Thanks for posting that. It makes me want to purchase the book. Anything that triggers the left this much must be worth a look.