ITS HAPPENING ONIGGER SENDS 1600 TANKS TO THE NETHERLANDS

express.co.uk/news/world/744518/US-1600-tanks-Netherlands-Nato-Russia-Europe-Tom-Middendorp-Germany-Poland-Belgium

HE IS GOING TO START WW3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-SnkWCNBLQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_No._227
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Polish_Republic
youtube.com/watch?v=H-9ROd28U1M
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's all part of the EU Army

Welp. At least they aren't here!

I know that Putin is smart enough to know this is just BS to provoke a response. I just hope that King Nigger doesn't do anything so extreme that Russia has to respond with force.

guess they've forgotten about the last nation that tried to take them on

>sending to reinforce an ally
>WW3 GUYS

Retards

Odd place to try to defend from Russia.

It is good to have a show of force, but I don't trust this nigger. I think they might actually take over nations trying to leave the EU. Sweden, The Netherlands, Norway etc are all in the process of trying to leave.

Germany would have easily beaten the USSR if it was 1 on 1

IF KEK WILLS IT THEN SO SHALL IT BE

WW3 BEFORE TRUMP IS SWORN IN

CHECK IT

I know leftists are in denial over this but it's obvious he's trying to bog down Trump's presidency with this bullshit. I never really bought into Obama being anti-american before, I thought he was just an ideologue who thought his bullshit progressive ideas were what's best. Now though, with all these last minute moves I think he's actually trying to hurt the country. He's lighting fires that he won't be around to extinguish, and he knows it. Unless somehow, he plans on starting WWIII so he can declare himself king.

This is how escalations take off.
>Country A moves troops here
>Country B counters
>Patience wears thin on both sides
>Tempers flare
>Relations become hostile
>Cold War 2.0, if we're lucky.

I'm not saying it will happen but I'm not going to sit here and act like it's not a possibility. What makes you think we've changed any in the last 70 years? War is a giant dick measuring contest and it's profitable.

Yeah they did very well on the eastern front.

Read some history faggot.

We have more. A lot more.

But they didn't and in this reality, its all that matters.

Old news? And yes, it's nothing.

NOBEL
P E A C E
E
A
C
E

PRISE
WINNER

Happened weeks ago you cousin fucker. And it was covered here. It's Merkel building her EU. Why don't you go look into Bibi's corrupt multi-billion shekel naval deal with Merkel for some real (you)s

And ps archive fucksake

Like if it wasn't actually a 1vs1 for the most part of ww2

*eu army

KEK PLEASE THROW OBAMA INTO SUPERJAIL.

First his birth certificate is proven to be fake, now he's deliberately trying to hurt the US just to spoil Trump's presidency? This nigger should be put on trial immediately. This sort of shit should be considered treason.

Thanks you stupid burgers.

GROOT NEDERLAND NU!
youtube.com/watch?v=J-SnkWCNBLQ

where do i enlist to fight for russia?
killing niggers and mudslimes and maybe even Merkel man, this would be a dream come true

>russians ITT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_No._227

The order also directed that each Army must create "blocking detachments" (barrier troops (зaгpaдoтpяд, зaгpaдитeльный oтpяд)) which would capture or shoot "cowards" and fleeing panicked troops at the rear.

fuck off

>1600 tanks
No way. I call BS

There's nothing he has to respond to. If you went full Ghandi and Obama decided to bomb Moskau all he would need to do is sit still and let America tear itself apart. Fuck he might even get the Nobel Peace Price for doing so.

>WWII
>not 1 on 1
Germany's fault desu

Sweden and Norway are not in the EU.

>The decision to ship the US tanks to Europe comes after Polish defence minister Antoni Macierewicz announced plans to send 4,000 American troops to the western town of Zagan in the new year.
Again Poland. Why are Polish so stupid? They done wrong in WW1, WW2 and now again. Can they ever stop sucking Zion penis?

Let's hope they do so the Russians get BTFO once and for all

praise kek for his mercy

PLEASE INVADE GERMANY

polish warmongerers never change

USA invaded you and currently controls you stupid top retard.

Tbh tanks are a shit-tier military unit in 2k16.

Poland wants to take the first strike, they can't wait to be scape goat for Anglo.

What he means was the German death machines can only fill with so many bodies before they jam and become overwhelmed.

>He honestly thinks WW3 can be started in the span of a month
>He honestly thinks Trump won't clean up whatever mess Obummer potentially starts
His cuck ass ain't doin shiet boii

>a Zion puppet is going to solve world's problems.
You can't possibly be that stupid. Trump wants to increase military and nukes, not reverse.

THIS

pretty sure Norway avoided the EU like I avoid brown people.

Or, he goes full Gandhi, Obama bombs New York and claims it was Putin.

I would die for my country.
And barrier troops could help me with this duty.

I mean it really helps not to change your mind in extreme situation, it helps not to act as a coward.
You have a chance to survive by killing your enemies if you go forward.
It's 100% death (thx to blocking detachments) if you go back.

We have sent 2 divisions of Emu's to stake out sniper and MG points. They will be used to chase the people down the street at the right time

FUCK NO
AMERICA STOP

>Trump wants to increase military and nukes
And? Updating a decades old arsenal and expanding our military isn't going to hurt anybody.

Old news

I'm watching you... Scum.

King nigger doesn't have the will of the people
behind him. Nor do I think the military would
mobilize on behalf of King Niggers request
to start a war with Russia.

the express, you wouldn't use that shit to tell you the weather over here, mr yank.

But using it inform you about something? that's retarded.

which is why some would compare you to godless insects like the nips, not for you to make judgments like that on this earth. Sign of piss poor leadership, inability to know when you are bested. The only reason stalin prevailed is through placation until terms became untenable; and through assistance on the western front from the allies. Stalingrad was a fucking nightmare.

We don't even border Russia. Why in the world would we need 1,600 tanks?

Seems like America is planning something.

What I want to know is why somewhere as irrelevant as your country? Germany or UK or CHAINUH I understand but why the Dutch of all people? He might as well put them in fucking Switzerland.

>express.co.uk
Seriously, how down the fucking shitter has this website gone to the point where we're unironically taking express even a grain seriously?

>but why the Dutch of all people
There's a huge dissatisfaction with our government at the moment, and especially after the Ukraine referendum that was completely ignored, people are starting to view Russia more favourably.

Netherlands was pretty much the founding country of EU and all its organizations that became EU. Don't they teach you anything in USA?

What is U.S Abrams
What is U.K challenger 2

Sorry that the ol' t90 you have stockpiled don't shape up in 2016

>Americunts whning every time when we concentrate tanks on our western border on our own territory
>send 1,600 tanks in the fucking Europe through ocean on our border

Pathetic.

>1 on 1 meme

You don't know much about military tactics or history do you?

can we please finally get to test out all this cool black project shit that was too expensive for the mudslimes?

>he fell for the tanks are shit meme
There's a reason nations are still developing them including your own.

Confusing America with the traitors that run the government

We have no tanks anyways

Moloch is a God of peace.

aww yeah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Polish_Republic
>The Netherlands is a founding member of the EU, Eurozone, G-10, NATO, OECD and WTO, and a part of the trilateral Benelux Union.

Dutch are the ultimate Roman Catholic royal shitlords, closely followed by Poland. But overall picture of Russia, Germany and so on is all Roman Catholic cuckfest that would go into fire for papa USA. Literally Cuckcatholics fighting each other. Second Polish Republic between WW1 and WW2 was too American created and it was whatdoyouknow Roman Catholic, since what have we learned in 500 years so far: Roman Catholic = good goy for Jews.

Good goy. Very good.

Support your King Nigger.

i can't wait for king nigger to finally fuck off

he is fucking up as much shit as he can

no, if it was a real 1vs1 then russia would have lost.
you guys would have been fucked in the first year if you didnt have all those suplies from the US.

My mistake: Russians are actually Russian Orthodox, not to be mistaken by Ukraine Orthodox. Either way Jebus Jew wants more Israel penis.

Haha could you imagine if the cunt was our president? The muh dumbocracy faggots would finally shut up but we'd all be melting by now.

>HE IS GOING TO START WW3

Here is what's going to happen...

1) Obama displays a "show of force" and flexes the US Military in front of Russia with our last two weeks of his presidency.

2) Some Tension is built

3) Trump Takes command of the tanks

4) Trump waves at Putin, hey bud

5) Putin waves back

6) Trump is like wanna fuck up Germany again like we did in WW2? Heard they got a lot of Muslims...

7) Putin is like ya buddy...

And everyone wins.

are you a retard? huge majority of dutch today are atheist, and historically they have been a reformed nation, with a catholic minority

you can see in germany what happens in that case

If krump had done this you'd be praising his military headmanship. You guys just can't stop contradicting yourself...

Man if only, though if we do go to war I can certainly see us bongs and the US bringing some unsavoury shit to the table. Hell I know we have rail guns in the works too.

Fugg :DDD
Don't take our bikes.

>they were surely happy they let the romanians watch paulus' flanks

There's only one question. Does Putin send his church taxes to Israel: yes or no. Does Trump send his to Israel: yes. Do European Muslims pay tax to Zion: absolutely, they are inside of EU. Do Arabic Muslims pay tax to Zion, no. Does Saudi Arabia pay tax to Zion: yes. That's all Zion is and always will be about, market control, especially religious market. As we know pope is the Zion boy too:
youtube.com/watch?v=H-9ROd28U1M

We're a much protestant as we're catholic. Besides, the people of the Netherlands voted "no" on the constitution and the deal with the Hohols; it's the government who pushed all the EU stuff.

>inb4 you choose your leaders

After the vote is cast, politicians don't really care what the people want anymore. You know how it works, Jan.

Cherry picked

Germany was the only real force that mattered here in regards to numbers

If they didn't have to garrison France and fight the UK + commonwealth, the SU would have fell

Now they might not have been able to hold it unless the civilians in the SU let them, but they would have beat the actual Red Army handily

Im with you brother

Japan also handily trounced Russia

Turkey did too

> MUH TUNKS
I don't mean 'abolish all tanks', just that their significance on the battlefield has been lowering for decade.

reeks of underageb&

Literally has the word Union in his name

Yess.. Remember, Russianss are the bad guyss

I would really love WW3 to not start during my lifetime
I just want to die from being old after long, boring life

Protestants are just another version of Jew, the fact that we have monarchy powers in 21st century shows everything. Sweden is also still a monarchy. Fact is Christian religion is used as an excuse and there is not a single Christian who follows the bible like they should. Hitler would force you to eat the bible and that was ok, since then Christians would learn something about Christianity. Now they just exploit economy and monarchs should all be executed 100%. If we have this European Union, then why isn't it European? Migrants aren't European, influences are American, products are from other parts of world. But those royals are in banking. If you ask me not even Pope believes in Christianity, that's just a way to mobilize people. Early Christianity was anyway a way for soldiers to die for king/tsar, since that gave them a higher meaning in meaningless fights. Am i equal to king in this free market equal EU?

Same ;_;

We can transport these tanks with speed and ease all over europe.

No matter how you twist it, you're helping one or the other faction of jews.

>start WW3 and then leave the next guy to take care of it

That would honestly be the epitome of nigger behavior right there.

Fuck king nigger but grow some fucking balls burger.

Enough

If russia wants a fucking war then so be it.

We can fucking blow ourselves back to the stone age. I don't give a fuck.

"I hope russia doesn't have too"

fuck u you cuck fagot.

>HE IS GOING TO START WW3

god what a faggot, does nothing for 8 years, last few week starts wwIII

>all these idiots wanting this.
SAY NO TO WHITE VS WHITE WARS. WE ACCOUNT FOR JUST 12% OF WORLD POPULATION. 20% OF THAT NUMBER LIVE IN THE USA.

THIS IS PART OF THE UN'S POPULATION REPLACEMENT PLAN.

Proof in link.
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>b-but white(European) genocide is a myth because my teacher told me so!

>I think he's actually trying to hurt the country.

I think he might have to end up in jail

So true.

But i prefer to die with my fellow murricans, germans, anglos and so on in fire of nuclear holocaust.