Who are the original jews

Were the original jews black? Are modern day "jews" actual jews? if not then who are these people that we dislike so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They surely weren't white. You know: middle of desert, burning bush...etc.. at least a very dark Arab, before Romans came.

So you're telling me this guy isn't an actual jew? then who are we suppose to hate then?

Judeans are described as pale skinned. As the founders of Byzantium were depicted as white with blue eyes.

You are aware all those dumb desert rats are fighting over a piece of land that was once called "The Fertile Crescent" The holy land was once Eden.

Judaism is a religion, Jews have no race, they bred with everybody. White people can't evolve in desert.

>jews
you mean hebrews

Since when? Got any proof for that?
You are already implying Jews are a race. So if they are pale skinner, then there must be couple of pale skinned Arabs too, since religion was nowhere near as organized in past as it is now.

DAS RITE

yes hebrews is what i meant
by jews we mean hebrews

The originals were Semitic tribesmen. Th 2 nigger-gentlemen you're seeing in the picture are nigro-congo tribes men.

Semian Jews are black, but that has to do with Coptic Christianity I think

This video will explain who the real Jews are:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI

holy shit that is fucked up and hilarious at the same time

Niggers are too stupid to be jews

OY NIGGA

Since when did being jewish mean you have to be smart tho

>Jews have no race
What is Ashkenazi
What is Sephardi

I've always wondered, if blacks wuz da 'original Jews, but were also the kings an queenz of the egypsies , then did the blacks enslave blacks and a black god killed more blacks in favour of the original. Chosen Blacks?

I wonder do black Hebrew Israelites hate the kangz claimers .

>Ashkenazi
Europeans
>Sephardi
Slavs
>Mizrahi
Arabs
>blacks
Niggers

>Beta cuck thinks his fake tears work on niggers
Hoo boy

Who gives a crap?

This is now a Jewess thread.

ethiopians are the real jews. these two are from west africa and their ancestors were fucked by arab slave traders.

WE WUZ

The question that finally imposes itself on the observer of the historic drama of Judaism is the following: How is it possible that some bastard tribes, from such contradictory undesirable hybrid strains, that such a people could survive for millennia in inhospitable conditions and constant persecution? All other nations with such a high proportion of miscegenation have disappeared. But not the Jew.

So the bastard Jew, who then imposed on his people the most terrible racial laws historic times have ever known, claims to be the one-eyed king in the land of the blind.

In order that this pact can never be betrayed, it must establish itself on the horrific sentiment of Racial Sin. The mix with other undesirable human bloods is not sufficient. It must be completed through abysmal mixing with animals. From thence the Shedim of the Bible. In this way a Pact of Black Magic is fulfilled, possibly realized in a "mental cohabitation." Rabbinic cohabitation. The animal features of the Jews show themselves. Any face of a leading Jew, especially of the rabbis, shows traits of an animal totem. The sin committed against the laws of sacred harmonies is something that cannot be erased.

So the blacks were the paraohs and the hebrew slaves at the same time ?

WEW

Saharan Africans are not black.

JEWS N SHIEEET

Your post is interesting but I have a few issues with it.

1) True Jews/Judeans aren't bastards, since bastard implies without a father.

2) True Jews/Judeans don't have undesirable hybrid strains.

3) What inhospitable conditions are you talking about? The time in the wilderness was when they were given mana from heaven, and they still had food. Jerusalem has crops growing around the city like grass/weeds. It's not inhospitable.

4) Can you name any other nation that has committed miscegenation?

5) How do you know who is a Jew/Judean and who is a fake one?

6) How do you know that they aren't Phoenicians/Edomites?

If someone claims a Jewish heritage and is oppressing people with the works of the serpent, then they must be a fake Jew.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

7) Can you give an example of "abysmal mixing with animals"?

how do you explain the nose then?

Ashkenazi (the largest and most powerful group) are Khazars - A Turkic tribe form the caucuses that converted to Judaism and spread west. They absorbed some middle eastern Jew genes as well as European genes over the years, and then due to thier Talmudic "fuck the goyim" approach to business were tossed out of every single country in Europe, and their communities because tighter and more inbred. The result is the population you see today, which are now more outward looking and absorbing more White European DNA though mixed marriages.

KHAZARS. Know it, learn it and it all will make a LOT more sense.

Every wonder why Armenians and Jews look and act alike? From hooked noses, to "muh holocaust" - they are Khazar cousins

THAS RITE WHITE BOI

The black hebrew Isralites hate 'we wuz kangz' blacks because those egyptian blacks were sons of Ham. They were not Israelites(Sons of Jacob aka Israel).

When you hear about Blacks selling their own "people" in the slave trade its actually Hammites selling Isrealites to the europeans. Both dark skinned people but not from the same tribes.

Hammites sold Isrealites.

>tyrian purple
KANGZ

most definitely were black, as the jews say we're all african

>most definitely were black
God doesn't look like a black.

Remember: around googles, use youe noodle.