What are they like in your country? Are they strict? Do you Own one

What are they like in your country? Are they strict? Do you Own one.

UK

>Shotgun
>Pretty Easy to Get
>Once you have license you can buy as many as you like, no Limits. You just have to have the room to store them safety

Firearms (Shotguns which hold more than 3 shots, rifles and semi auto's)

>Slightly harder to get
>You need to referee's
>Must tell Police which guns you instead to buy when apply for Licence
>Can own almost any semi auto gun so long as its in 22. rimfire caliber
>Can own a hand gun if its needed to your job i.e Farmer or vet to put down and animal
quickly.
>Can own bolt actions rifles up to any caliber so long as you have somewhere to safety shoot it and a good reason to own it.

The hardest part of the who process is the wait. Depending on which county you live in the police can take over a year to process your license because there so busy!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sW29ts8ewC8
atf.gov/qa-category/nonimmigrant-aliens
lannertactical.com/LanTac-Online-Shop/AR15-Firearms/CMMG-22-AR15-Rifles.html
gov.uk/reasonable-force-against-intruders
youtu.be/DiVFaJ2o3KU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping with Smith and Wesson

youtube.com/watch?v=sW29ts8ewC8

>Can own a hand gun

Wrong. Only in NI and in NI only.

Check the law m8. They come under Human pistols.

Criminals can have all the guns they want, law abiding citizens can't.

True but gun crimeis low anyway so its not like people have masses of guns in there homes to be used illegally like in the US.

>m8
>bad spelling

This is an 18+ website kiddo.

Ok "Humane"

The Home Office Guidance recommends that handguns for humane dispatch start at a baseline of .32
and are restricted to one or two shots. This means that once the applicant has satisfied the good reason
for the grant of a handgun, he then has the opportunity to make the case for a handgun other than a .32.
The cases of Goodman, Newton, Palmer and Hall, and that of Jeans –v- Chief Constable Northern
Constabulary (2005) establish that in those particular instances deerstalkers have been able to make the
case for other handguns than the .32.

>masses of guns in there homes to be used illegally like in the US
The only people who would use their guns illegally in the US are already likely criminals who didn't get their guns legally in the first place. Legal gun owners use their guns legally.

I bought another gun the other day. took 10 minutes. FBI background check was almost instantaneous (I'm jewish)
colt 1911. 8 shot magazine. I carry it with me everywhere I go.

Spell check your fucking threads you lazy slovenly piece of dog shit.

Laws?

never ever buy a ruger or a savage. shit tier.

I've 'heard' that the cops here hassle you if you want anything above .308
Which sucks because I've always dreamed of owning a .338lapua. .50BMG is for richfags with hundreds of acres.

>.22

That's some badass armor. Trump Party apparel when?

South Carolina here.

It is legal to buy one of those in the parking lot of Walmart out of the trunk of a Chevy Caprice.

You may get carded to make sure you're over 18, maybe. And the Joe blow selling it may ask if you're a felon.

That's about it.

>NCR cuck spotted
Hail Caesar

Not only are they available, this was in a Wal-Mart

Cant you only shoot your guns in specific places. No shooting in your back garden or fields around your house?

>right to bear arms
>need permit to conceal carry

>Arizona
>need permit to conceal carry
>implying

Do your research kid.

The Aussie coppers would give you a rectal cavity search and implant a camera there if they actually let you have one. I know 2 guys who have applied and been knocked back now.

>and a good reason to own it.

And self defense is not a good reason.

Not in AZ.

Mandatory safety class, mail in test results to RCMP firearms office on the East coast of the country

As long as you don't have a violent criminal record you get a card in the mail

With said card you can walk into a gun store, buy a rifle and a crate of ammunition and leave in all of 10 minutes.

Can shoot on crown (government) land all you like as long as it's safe to do so.

Magazine capacity limited to 5 rounds for semi auto centerfire, rimfire is unlimited, manual action centerfire is unlimited.
Handguns is 10.

Supressors prohibited

Pretty well every rifle (or shotgun) in any action movie is prohibited, rifles with barrels under (18.5"?) are short barreled rifles and are considered the same class as handguns.

Handguns and short barreled rifles (and the AR15) may not be used anywhere other than a certified range. Jailtime offense and license suspension if caught otherwise.
(you can shoot a .50 cal rifle in the woods but a .22 handgun is illegal)

Overall gun laws in Canada are okay, even better than some US states. Our laws are still terrible though and were a knee-jerk reaction to the polytechnique shooting.

St. Louis MO here.

No license/permit required to CC/OC.
No waiting period.
No limits on mag cap, accessories, etc
Can OC at 19.
All future Fed laws are null.

By next year a lot of states will be this way.

For handguns you need a mandatory safety class, and you'll have to be a member of a "shooting club" for 6 months. Then you can buy whatever you like up to .44 magnum.

For assault rifles, you need another safety course. And you can buy anything (semi automatic) up to some sort of elephant rifle caliber. Anything in 50 bmg is illegal now, but used to be legal.

For hunting rifles and shotguns you need a hunting license, or the courses above. Hunting license is the cheapest, so most only get that one.

So, getting guns is not that hard, its just expensive and take some time.

Oregun class 3 weapons allowed i literally walked into my local gunstore on my 18th birthday and bought a ar-15 with 6 mags and had 1000 rounds shipped to my house the next day background check took less than ten minutes btw fuck you niggers i win

I'm an american
>order gun online
>go to dealer
>fill out 1 form, leave in ten minutes
Alternatively,
>meet bob in wal mart parking lot
>give bob money
>bob gives me gun

>Steyr-Mannlicher
sublime taste

Oh, I forgot that part. I can order a crate of SVT40 rifles to be delivered at the door of my home.
It's strange, all those terrible laws we have and I still can have anything I want delivered to my doorstep. A PTRS even.

So if I understand correctly in the UK you can get something like a double barrel easily since its under 3 rounds? Can you use it to defend your home or are you utterly cucked? Can't you guys not even carry knives or pepper spray?

needs a bit of paperwork, no silencers nor carrying else than in a case but still kinda ok here i guess

anyone know the NI gun laws? whats the point of the laws if all the criminals have guns?

Nevada fag here. I'm 19 and I can open carry practically any gun, need a permit to conceal carry at 21. As long as I can prove I'm over 18 and not a felon, no cop will ever give me shit for it.

They changed the law so that in theory you can. However if the intruder is fleeing across your lawn and you give him both barrels in the back you will probably face manslaughter.

You're also meant to keep them unloaded and locked in a cabinet at all times when not in use. Unless you have a couple of minutes to ready them whilst someone is trying to smash down a door or something, then you will have to explain to the police what you were doing with a loaded shotgun immediately to hand.

Ive been thinking about moving to america..mostly because theres a shitload of land and opportunity.

Whats the dealio on getting guns as a migrant?

Lol

if someone breaks into my house i can't shoot him in self-defense

yet, everybody above 25-6 has their father's ak-47 hidden somewhere in their house

How hard is it to actually get a license for a shotgun?

I want to actually start practicing but as a social retard don't have a reference and live in the suburbs.

It's doable.

atf.gov/qa-category/nonimmigrant-aliens

I thought that in the UK you couldn't even have a basic, not even combat knife until you were like 18? And re guns even the police didn't have any?

Find a shooting club, my dude.

My collection is small but patrician. I'd rather have really high quality shit than fill my safe to the brim with poorfag garbage.

They're impossible to get and can only allow 3 rounds to be loaded

Once you get a green card you can do whatever you want I think

Really quite easy, i started going to a shooting club where a guy knows the person who passes licences once id been 2 or 3 times he knew i was safe and my i got my license really quickly after applying

France

Basically two ways to get weapons:

1) hunting license
can get shotguns (limited in capacity, though; most people under 70 go for over-unders; sometimes semi-auto 3 shots, for stand hunting; pump action is frowned upon by most hunters, because it's good manners to ostensibly make the gun safe during obstacles crossing)

can get riffles (most people use bolt action)
300W was caliber of choice because of past stupid laws, but in the last years, most new guns are bought in .308W, or .30-06

weapons have to be declared, but as long as you have the license, you can pretty much own what you want

2) range shooting license
with that you can get pretty much anything at most semi auto (AR-15 and Vepr 12, no problem for instance)

you gotta get a per weapon authorization (divided in categories: you apply for a category of weapon, and can get what you want in this category)

you have to store weapons and ammo separately, and there are repeated cops visits to ensure that's what you do

any misdemeanor, and bye bye weapons

anyhow, no carry (except with a special authorization, but you pretty much only can get it if you're a jew [banker or jeweler]; holsters are not even allowed in stands), and you'd better not use it to defend yourself (courts may absolve you in case of housebreaking at night, if you're quite lucky)

You can't carry a knife in public without a non-violent use for it and under 18s can't buy knives. The police only bring guns if you've got one too.

>and there are repeated cops visits to ensure that's what you do
>and you'd better not use it to defend yourself

Jesus Christ, its not even fucking worth it to do it legally. I'd get a gun or two and have a tragic boating accident where it was lost.

can't even bring them on boats

still worth it, if only in case of SHTF collapse (not unlikely accross Europe)

>can't even bring them on boats

They made a specific law against that?

indirectly
you can only carry guns with a "valid" reason (and lock stored, with ammo locked separately)

said reasons being going to hunting ground, shooting stand or gun shop

>stand
*range

>literally a cosplay party
>badass
are trumpcucks getting stupid or what?

Russia

First you have to pass some health comissions, including mental one. Then you have to become a member of a hunter organisation. Then you are going to the police and get your license.

This allows you to buy smoothbore weapons, mostly shotguns. You can get as many as you want.

After owning at least one rifle for 5 years, you can buy a threaded-bore weapon with 10 round mag max.

Yet, no full-auto or short barrels. But you can customise it however you want, as long as you don't break the governmental standarts.

And we can buy traumatic pistols, or "rubberspitters" as they are called here. Useless pieces of shit, people consider it a toy and don't think when they are using it.

Such cases.

They're legal here, so you can import it to a gun shop here.
You just need to get a permit from the local police chief, which is sort of unlikely unless you have a club that can justify such a purchase in addition to present yourself as a serious hobbyist and not just some idiot that wants to turn squirrels and deer into a red mist.

A hard sell, but technically legal.

Just find out where your nearest lay ground is and have a few lessons.
That way once the Firearms officer comes to your house you an say you've been taking lessons since...and know how to handle a shotgun

The police have to find a reason for you not to own a shotgun while with a firearms license you have to give the Poilce a reason why you should own one.

So long as you have not committed any series crime in the last five years and have no history of violence or drinking and are not on meds for depression etc you should be fine.

When you apply you have to give the name of your doctor and address of the practice so they will check that so don't lie.

Poland

right now there are 4 categories:
1.hunting license: applies to hunters and can be obtained by becoming hunting club member for 1 year possibly 6months if u are connected (btw no weapon handling during this time), after that u get to pass general training and test and are allowed to get shotguns with up to 5 rounds max, some time before that they could get handguns for finishing animals but it got revoked i think
2.sport: u need to be member of a sport club for at least 6 months, later get your test at which u can apply for 3 categories (handguns,shotguns, rifles) , after passing u are allowed to buy limited amount of guns but anything goes really (ar-15,ak47,barret) but no full auto, and as for now u can have no limit for ammo capacity (usually 30 rounds)
3.collector: u need to be member of collector club (can make one yourself but need members, i think it was at least 5?) dont need any club attend period jst weapon handling course and final test, cant store ammo but can take and use guns at shooting range and take them to expositions
4.personal defense: practically unobtainable if u dont have REALLY valid reason (being a politician, bodyguard, shooting range owner, big bussines owner, jew, or friend with high ranking officer) it can get you any handgun for concealed carry, loaded wherever u go

"ALMOST ANY GUN AS LONG AS IT'S A .22LR"

Then you can't own almost any gun. You can own shitty over-priced cuck guns with autistic plastic all over them to make them look like anything but a boring .22LR semi auto.

Have to get a background check done when purchasing any gun from an FFL. More extensive when buying a handgun. Technically you can sell or buy from non-FFL holders without a check, but I don't know why you would unless you're selling/giving to your son or something.

22. rounds do look weak in the UK AR-15's

>Belgium
Literally impossible to get a working gun here legally. There's just too many hoops to jump through afaik. You've got to buy one on the black market, buy a gun for collection purposes and get it working, or build one yourself.

>AR-15
JUST
It probably uses some clone of some shitty rimfire firing system.

Like they have fake AR-15s and shit here too, they are just Mossberg Plinksters with autism clad all over them.

As long as you're a registered immigrant and have a green card you can pretty much just apply normally.
I know a few people who are just green cards and they got concealed carry permits.

How in depth are background checks? Just criminal or mental history aswell? and if your on meds?

The police can speak to your neighbors over here and tell them that you have applied for a shotgun or firearm.
If your neighbors say they dont like the idea you can be cucked out of having your license granted.

nice sig

Califag here.

>Px4 Storm
>Mossberg 590
>Zastava N-PAP
>FrankenAR (M16A1 upper and furniture, M16A2 profile barrel and lower)
>Topper Break Action shotgun
>Remington Nylon 77
>MAS-36

I would kill for a Cx4. I tried to buy one but long story short I had to send it back and with new laws coming in next year I'll never get another chance to buy one.

I know absolutely nothing about AKs but I like the furniture on yours.

>.22 conversion kits don't exist

Criminal mostly. It will also ask if you use any unlawful drugs, and even if you live in a state where pot's legal or you have a medical card, you still must answer yes, and that's an automatic failure.

That sounds really really lame bong, I'm sorry.

Your probably right. Still its better than being completely cucked to just shotguns. The 22. are good for vermin control.

lannertactical.com/LanTac-Online-Shop/AR15-Firearms/CMMG-22-AR15-Rifles.html

as of right now there is an ongoing bill to be legislated (maybe? i hope it fucking will) that changes nearly all the above:
-no need for any type of permission, just apply for 'citizen gun card' and address the need (sport,hunting,shooting range etc, no self def. BUT home defense is valid)

-go through basic weapon handling training, medical/psychological check, later get your permit

-first level of permit allows u to get shotguns,handguns (rimfire only)

-if u have first lvl permit for 3 years u can apply for upgrade that allows to get semi autos with centerfire rounds and most any gun there is (still no full auto)

-next upgrade is concealed carry , it needs some extra tests to be passed

besides that if u have any previous permit , u can carry any gun in its apropriet container with loaded mag but in some cases the chamber must be empty (like transporting via bus or train, not that any one gonna check so who cares), also silencers are prohibited and considered dangerous right now and that also will be changed in new bill. Still cost of owning a gun, tests, and right containtment storage is basicly restricting average joe to own a gun here.

Thanks m8. It's actually super shitty wood, but I really enjoy refinishing wooden stuff so I refinished it with minwax stain and poly eariler this year.

I just make all my firearms myself. No serial numbers, no background checks, no bullshit.

>3 AR-15's
>2 7.62 AK's
>1 5.45 AK
>1 1911
>2 semiauto Uzi pistols
>all unknown to anyone save me and god

Life is good.

Not in about 10 states, and growing.

Your checks are still abit lighter than ours. All our guns have to be registered with the police too within 7 days of purchase.

If you get convicted of any violence or for being drunk. The police will come and take your guns off you and you will probably never be issued a licence again.

>(((good reason)))

Who the fuck defines that?

I'm really thinking about buying a Beretta 92 and just going all out on it. I wanna do a Romeo + Juliet (that really shitty movie with dicaprio) build.

You do a job where you must dispatch an animal quickly and the best method is with a bullet.
You could be a farmer, vet, slaughter house worker or a game keeper on an estate that has Deer.

thats a nice pistol.

I can't imagine having to explain to a cop why I had a gun out, ready to go, in my own fucking house.

The opposite would be true here in the U.S.

I've thought about getting a 92 brigadier and building a samurai edge out of it.

I think I'll end up getting my S&W 686 out of the way first though.

See here if you defend yourself in your own home. When it comes up in court they must deiced that what ever you did involved "reasonable force"

You can use reasonable force to protect yourself or others if a crime is taking place inside your home.
This means you can:

protect yourself ‘in the heat of the moment’ - this includes using an object as a weapon
stop an intruder running off - eg tackle them to the ground
There’s no specific definition of ‘reasonable force’ - it depends on the circumstances. If you only did what you honestly thought was necessary at the time, this would provide strong evidence that you acted within the law.

gov.uk/reasonable-force-against-intruders

That's weak

I can drive 7 minutes to something like a wal Mart and buy a semi auto shotgun and be home in less than an hour

Well i went and bought a shotgun the day i got my license.
Having to register it dos'nt mean you can not have it straight away.
You buy it there and then and the Firearms dealer will add the gun to your license and also post of a letter to inform the police of the sale.
Once you get home you just go online and register your gun takes like 5 mins to fill the form out.

Your laws are draconian but I'm happy to hear you guys can at least have something. Most of the bluepills in your country probably dont even know about it and would probably say that no one can have guns in England.

I actually had a bong bro named Simon at a previous job and his grandpa had a bunch of bolt actions from the war, and we used to shoot the shit about all the time. He always talked about how his grandpa taught him to do some thing with his SMLE where he'd fire all 10 shots out in 15 seconds or something.

No permit to buy grenade launchers and machine guns tho

>machine guns

What? Are you talking about pre-86 shit or something?

Also grenade launchers are only legal to shoot smoke rounds out of, you can get the launcher, the actual grenade ammo is both impossible to find and highly illegal.

You can have knife in public for self-defence, however, it has to be under 3" and folding

Gun laws here are something I'm pretty proud of. You can get a gun for self defense fairly easily, you only need to take few exams and a mental health check. Also we make some pretty good guns. Also I heard about the government passing one law similiar to the Second Amendment.

Texas is the best gun state, right? Seems they don't have any restrictions or checks.

IIRC you can get registered DDs that allow you to get shit like tank rounds and other grenade launcher munitions, but it's a huge pain in the ass.

>Texas is the best gun state, right? Seems they don't have any restrictions or checks.
Vermont is the best. Constitutional Carry.

Last I checked they ditched open carry.

Arizona is the best state in my opinion. Plus, Texas ain't got shit on the big sandy shoot.

youtu.be/DiVFaJ2o3KU