Scared

Hostel was the scariest movie Ive ever seen. Ive seen everything, but Hostel is the only one that still resonates with me to this day.

Non-americans, can you explain yourselves? Im truly afraid to step foot outside my country. I dont want to be kidnapped and used for some sick rich guys fantasy..

What countries have this torture/kill market?

Only sub humans watch movies to feel scary or have other primitive reactions

Also

Trying to bait for a gun debate, bucko?

>primitive reactions
The sensation of fear is one of a few which separates us from most animals you fucking idiot

this movie isnt ghost scary its like you get kidnapped and sent to a torture facilty where rich people pay to torture and kill you

it could really happen

Oviously you haven't seen The Grifter

Have you ever heard about Srpski Film?

just avoid any slav nation

Lots of shit 'could really happen'. If you let that stop you, you are being a pussy.

/thread

If you go to Albania, go to vlora

Gipsy cunt

>burger educayshion

Hmmm....

>What countries have this torture/kill market?
american education

America is the world leader in this, you moron. This is what you get for getting an education from Hollywood instead of from books.

Just avoid Eastern Europe and you'll be fine.

I thought it was funny. Especially when that guy slipped on fingers and cut of his own legs.

Also the only thing we are gonna rip from you is your money by overpricing shit when we find out you are foreigner.

No

Any country with a muslim population

Overrated as fuck

All those low tier slav countries

Albania, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, etc.

Anywhere you can picture a gypsy, avoid

So is this Pizzagate bait, or...?

Any european country is safer than the safest american state.

But except Britain, France, Germany, Sweden and similiar shitholes infested with immigrants...

This refugee gets it

All the rich ones.

>safe
>no guns to protect yourself from tyranny

> What countries have this torture/kill market?
Mostly USA really.
People outside have not enough money and legal power to cover their shit up, especially with modern videotaping tech. You have to have whole special service to regularly check on security.

Basically spiritual pizza is about your picrelated, but with children as victims. Because they dont find it exciting any more to torture adults.
They had enough of it in 1918+ Russia. In 2001+ Afghanistan even private females where allowed to torture adults. I bet they then tortured and murdered this private cunt and her friends as an oriental dish of "torturing the torturer". And it was exciting, because if caught, it would be really a problem for them. It gives them thrills in the world, where they can kill millions people on the street in the day and not be persecuted in the slightest.

Going outside USA would be the same, it would just drain cash faster. Also less thrills, because less danger for conservative national reaction at home.

>Any european country is safer than the safest american state.

You're deluded if you believe this.