Was Hitler a Zionist?

I saw this brought up in another thread and now I have a serious question. If Hitler wanted to move the Jews to Madagascar to form their own ethno-state, shouldn't we be trying to do the same thing?

Hitler never wanted to kill the Jews, only relocate them. Isn't the existence of Israel fundamental to having a world full of different ethno-states for the different races? Wouldn't the breakdown of an Israeli state just make the Jews come back here?

Obviously, killing the Jews is out of the question and would be completely impossible. There simply aren't enough gas chambers to kill millions of Jews. Isn't containing them in a small, poor, piece of desert the perfect answer to the JQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_religious_terrorism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

I LOVE ISRAEL NOW, THANKS JIDF!

It's a serious question. I really want to know what we should do about (((them))). If we "kill them like the Nazis did," that would be a lie since the Holohoax is a Jewish myth. I think we should keep Israel intact to ensure that those noses don't come sniffing around in our land.

Hitler was actually the illegitimate son of a Rothschild.

The Holohoax was the best possible thing for world Jewery

(((They))) had it all planned form the start.

We'll that's what I'm confused about. It seems that the Nazis played right into (((their))) hands. Why do we continue to look towards Nazi Germany when trying to find an answer to the JQ? You have LARPers like Dick Spencer trying to do something that was already tried and failed. There needs to to be another answer.

they gained so much sympathy they can now do whatever they want and no one of importance will critize them out of fear of being called an anti semite

Nothing wrong with Israelis wiping out the Palestinian Parasite. Would it be safe for Christians to visit if the Ottomans or Palestinians kept control of it? I personally would have rather seen it kept under British mandate but at least Israel is welcoming of Christian westerners

Also, I believe that the Nazis stopped the deportation of the Jews after the Nazi Party got infiltrated by (((them))). By not deporting them and having them stay in camps that they were never supposed to stay in for long term, the Jews were able to make up the holocaust story and use it to their advantage.

My grandma and great grandma had to live in a camp for a couple months before thy came to Canada as refugees from Europe (during the Hungarian revolution) that's the normal way to do things not just let them walk through the border

What I was trying to say is that the camps were meant to be temporary. Germany simply didn't have the logistical support needed to transport a million Jews to Palestine/Madagascar like they intended. The Jews ended up staying in those camps for longer than expected, causing some to starve to death. Those deaths were then used by the surviving Jews to make up the Holocaust myth.

No, if anything it proves that the Holocaust wasn't an intentional systematic genocide. Nazis didn't want an extermination of Jews (or maybe they did, but they didn't seriously try to do it)

They were deporting them and keeping Jewish terrorists (Jews against the Nazi regime) in camps and used their labor to fuel the war.

This is not a justification, just a more rational way of looking at it considering there is very little evidence of the holocaust except for first and second hand accounts and photos that have been proved to be doctored.

>stop the American revolution
Based
>destroy Muslims
Based
>behind 9/11 resulting in Wars with Muslims
Based

>leaf
Not Based

I think I'm just going to be a nihilist from now on. I can't trust anybody or any ideology. They're all controlled by the Rothschilds.

He was helping to stop the Butthurt Temper Tantrum of 1776 maybe if the Yankee Doodle Cuckolds stayed in the empire you'd be white as us
Nothing wrong with Israelis killing dirty Muslims
The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Israel BTFOing Arabs is funny and should continue, but the U.S. government needs to stop sucking up to them all the time. That is my main problem with Israel. The existence of Israel is an existence for the containment of the Jews. It also allows the Middle East to be in a constant state of chaos.

new tactics, jidf?

No, I really want to know. I see a lot of contradictions on Sup Forums and I just want to find the truth. One thing I know for sure is that the Holocaust is a myth and nothing more. I know that the Nazis were for the relocation of Jews to Palestine/Madagascar and that the Nazis believed that a concentration of Jews in one place was better than having them wandering around in Europe.

the holocaust isn't a myth. it was likely exaggerated though. as far as nazis advocating for the relocation of jews? i have no idea and it's irrelevant anyway. the jews are still going to be in control of the media and the banks if you send them to israel. i don't understand how that would solve the problem we currently have

>. Would it be safe for Christians to visit if the Ottomans or Palestinians kept control of it?

Maybe for a time. However, Orthodox Jews aren't exactly known to be much better. They are crazy, and, once they take total power, it might be just as dangerous.

Have you ever met an Orthodox Jew? They do literally nothing just walk around or sit and pray that's it

Then it sounds to me like we're in a completely fucked situation. Unless the Jews are entirely wiped out, they will always have control, especially in this technologically connected modern world.

It must suck being wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_religious_terrorism

"In the case of Jewish terrorism, most networks consist of religious Zionists and ultra-Orthodox Jews living in isolated, homogenous communities.[9]

The following groups have been considered religious terrorist organizations in Israel:

Brit HaKanaim (Hebrew: בְּרִית הַקַנַאִים, lit. Covenant of the Zealots) was a radical religious Jewish underground organisation which operated in Israel between 1950 and 1953, against the widespread trend of secularisation in the country. The ultimate goal of the movement was to impose Jewish religious law in the State of Israel and establish a Halakhic state."

"The Revolt terror group: Members of the Jewish "Revolt" terror group claim the State of Israel has no right to existence; they hope to create a Jewish Kingdom in Israel and that Arabs will be killed if they refuse to leave. Shin Bet says the "Revolt" group's ideology began to evolve in October 2013, shaped by veteran "hilltop youth," including Rabbi Meir Kahane's grandson, Meir Ettinger, who was temporarily put under administrative detention. Before the Duma attack, the group's members had committed 11 arson attacks against Palestinians or Christian churches. 23 of their members were detained because of the Duma attacks."

>against the widespread trend of secularisation in the country
Nothing wrong with that

This tbqh. As long as they aren't doing that shit over here, it's fine by me. I wish we could have a white ethno-state where other races could be forcibly expelled.

Canada is an Anglo Protestant society we need to remove these undesirables out

Nothing wrong with that? You must be stuck in the middle ages.

State and religion do not mix well, especially when your religion considers all others inferior, and is really an ethnic club that you have to be born into.

Isn't that a bit extreme? Why not just put reasonable limits on immigration, require a minimum level of assimilation, and have incentives for natives to have more children?

>considers all others
What others? There's Christianity and nothing else

>schueckelgruber
>shekelgrabber

If you think about Hitler only helped the Jews gain more and more control over the world. Sure he might have killed a few of them, but not the ones that matter.

hahahaha great fake. Spread it JIDF

What the fuck do you mean?

Do you mean that the only religion is Christianity? Did you even read the quotes I gave you?

"Before the Duma attack, the group's members had committed 11 arson attacks against Palestinians or Christian churches."

>Palestinians
I don't care
>Christian churches
Were they Romanists? If so I don't care

You don't care? Wow, don't mess with this guy.

>Heebler

>we
>us
fuck off
don't tread on me