Russian response to Obama

What did they mean by this?

topkek

pack your fucking bags burgers

Shame Obama will be remembered a true president. While trump will be remembered as the lapdog of Putin :)

You know what's lame?

That Lithuania has a higher standard of living than Russia.

they should have used a black duck

remembered by whom?

> muh tiny east bloc village-states whose populations are fleeing en masse to europe to clean toilets

I'm sure Russia is super jealous of Lithuania and wishes it was more like it.

>I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with dank memes and shitposts.

Albert Einstein.

That would be a gosling you stupid shit. Sort of ruins the whole thing.

Russia making bants at obummer for crying about his "legacy" for the last few months and throwing hissy fits on tv and his actions against Russia.

I've had enough if his okie dokie shit and I want him out already

kek m8 it's not like Russian population doesn't flee en masse to Europe.

They meant "We know deep down we have no hope of competing with the West economically, scientifically or culturally, but look what kind of funny jokes we can make!"

Obama will be remembered as the guy stupid enough to give the office of President dictatorial powers right before Trump took office.

Think about that for a second. Donald Trump can now literally do whatever he wants, from killing American citizens to starting wars without Congressional approval to proclaiming himself God King and projecting swastikas onto the Whitehouse, and nobody can stop him because Obama did it first.

It's nothing even remotely close to the numbers east Europe is posting.

And as someone who has many times been in East Europe and Russia, it's pretty fucking hilarious seeing EXACTLY the same countries trying to talk shit about Russia.

EXACTLY the same. Only 10000 times smaller, angrier, and insecure.

You do know, for example, that more Poolacks live outside of Pooland, than inside? How fucking disgusting is that? They're a nation of emigre toilet-cleaners!

Nothing against the Russian people, by the way - they have a mighty culture. But that government is really holding them back. Putin-style government is always the same story: the economy temporarily improves, there are some diplomatic/military successes, but at the same time everything is centrally controlled and stagnates, and in the long term the country gets outcompeted by freer competitors. On the other hand, I understand that it's not so simple, since there was a real fear that anyone other than a Putin-type would have been just a puppet of outside influences.

Obama will be remembered as the first black president, that's it nothing more.

the world won't see it that way. we had to put up with your electing retard bush mk2.

Your just a fiddle to trump and he played you like one.

Lel

Yea, I know, they exaggerate, but some of the accusations of our current government are not baseless.

Poles or Balts who move abroad usually don't work but try to abuse the welfare system. I know a Lithuanian guy who came to the UK to study and actually work and he despises most of his countrymen lol.

The problem would be not quite about being a puppet of influences but rather about not having the capability to chill some regional tensions, such as in Chechnya for example. But the stagnation is real, mostly due to the horrenduous corruption and bureaucratic centralized government.

Yeah your government is "bad".

Have you seen east european governments? Pretty much the same with the added benefit of being US lapdogs.

And you're RIGHT again, east europeans living abroad are MOST OFTEN the scum of the earth doing literally nothing but maybe stealing cars.

Since 2000, I've been meeting exponentially more Russians, who were either traveling or working in Austria on contract. So, bad Putin or good Putin, but Russians can now move around more, whereas east Europe is turning into gypsies.

I'm pretty sure they will. Obama has no actual legacy, he just has a likable personality. In twenty years people will be scratching their heads and wondering how the Democrats let a retard like him happen.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but that appears to be a gosling in that picture not a duckling.