Leaving a bacon sandwich outside a mosque in the UK is now a death sentence

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FjV8SHjHvHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why did they rap it in bread?

You should post the address so people in freedom land can send them pork packages

Has there been a cause of death yet?

The man was a hero.

'A man jailed after leaving bacon sandwiches outside a mosque has been found dead in his cell.'

'A St George flag with the words 'no mosques' was also tied to the fence outside the building in Totterdown, Bristol, and shouted racial abuse at a worshipper.

Bacon was tied to the door handles and sandwiches made of raw meat and sliced white bread were left at the entrance, in what was described in court by the judge as an 'an attack on England'.'

No cause of death yet, but the Muslims run a lot of the UK prisons with gangs like the niggers in America.

And you heard what they did to Tommy Robinson right? They intentionally put Tommy Robinson in close quarters with Muslims that wanted to kill him... So I wouldn't even put it past a leftist white person who works for the prison system to have him killed by Muslims.

Fuck me.

I want to shitpost but I have no words. What the fuck has happened to us. I believe we can fight back but it's going to be a big bloody mess.

F

thanks yids

He could have just went on about his day, but nope gotta show that double digit IQ to the world and act like a chimp.

Press F for England

>getting caught

Wew lads
Seems like Sharia law is already implemented in UK! So progressive.

this is why the brexit didnt matter because you still not addressing the real problems within your nation and yes its the same with us

In a sane world everybody would be doing this.

Yeah brexit is not a fix all. The EU has to be destroyed at some point though.

1 year for dropping a bacon sandwich...

I want out of this HELLHOLE

You think the problem is muslims, don't you? How did they get there? Jews. Muslims attack you with trucks, and bombs, but jews...jews attack you with muslims

Jews are crypto Arabs.

tfw when everyone is actually more cucked than sweden

What we in Europe, but especially Britain, need to realise is that we can no longer count on the state to protect us, nor can we count on them to allow us to protect ourselves. The time where this can be solved with ballots over bullets has long since passed.

I voted Brexit because I was hoping that the Remain's promise of a complete collapse of the state and society was true.

The pure inefficiency in this encounter, jesus christ the tax money just flying down the drain.

Eternal anglo wtf?!?!

>Hurr durr if u arn't a race traitor u dumb xD

I want off..

No one wants to be the one to lay the first blow and have their face shown on the news as an evil racist, to then be targetted by ever coon and shitskin in town.

The media is officially working for the enemy. This can not be denied any longer.

I know and I understand, but it still hurts.

I feel you bro. There's nothing one can really say about something like this. We just have to fight it.

he should have just stuck to the sandwiches and meat and not taken credit with flags or yelling at people.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I want out!

youtube.com/watch?v=FjV8SHjHvHk

>12 months of prison for a harmless prank

This is just a dark era in our chapter, up until now we've been completely cucked by women, our degenerate children, and our politicians. But 2016 is proof we're uncucking ourselves. 2017 will be a bloody mess of Aryan and shitskin blood.

Mein neger!

Yeah, by cover of night also.

Cultural enrichment

Not a prank to Muslims and their defenders in the media, law, police and government.

That's essentially the problem with all of our countries. Hard to organize bc it gets snuffed out and individuals/small groups aren't willing to take action because they will just ruin their lives, they will be demonized, and it will lead to nothing.

Dressed as a pig

Yah. That's got a name too. It's called "Sharia Law". Bye bye Britain.

Loondon bridge is falling down
falling down
falling down

>Place a bacon sandwich outside a mosque
>12 months in jail
>File 11 false rape charges over the course of your life
>16 months in jail

Like some kind of white nationalist super hero.. I like it.

There can be no great "uncucking." The white man is too morally defeated and disenfranchised, this is what it really looks like for, as Powell said, the black man to have the whip hand over the white man. Ruling through a puppet that moves amongst the population is standard practise. Not to mention too poorly armed compared to the doubtless cache of illegal weapons that are in the basement of every mosque in the country.

This is why I'll continue to make the argument that guns aren't the important part. It's about grit, the weaponry can come later to support it, but we need the guts first. A Muslim running headlong as someone with a gun who has never shot a person before and has no desire to will never be able to do anything to save their own life.

>in what was described in court by the judge as an 'an attack on England'.'

Did this trial take place on fucking Opposite Day?

My only problem with what he did was that he wasted bacon when petrol would've been better for the task.

I didn't have a lot of faith in the legal system before I read that, now I know that out in England, there is a loopy fucking idiot wearing a wig who can't tell friend from fucking foe and is handing out year-long sentences for what is basically an insignificant act.

>Bacon was tied to the door handles and sandwiches made of raw meat and sliced white bread were left at the entrance, in what was described in court by the judge as an 'an attack on England'.
England YES!!!!!

>'Oi mate, do you have a deathwish? Bin that sandwich!'

>>in what was described in court by the judge as an 'an attack on England'.'
>Did this trial take place on fucking Opposite Day?

Ha yep, you just know that he said it was an 'attack on England' because he subconsciously knew it was a defensive attack from England and wanted to diminish that in some Orwellian fashion.

will you organize protests you disgusting cucks? how can you allow this to happen? is everyone in the uk insane? 12 months for throwing bacon - what the fuck is this? are you living in a jewish dystopia already where you cant speak up on ANYTHING?

>Did this trial take place on fucking Opposite Day?

Welcome to the new world order. How beautiful the blue ground looks up there.

>there is a loopy fucking idiot wearing a wig who can't tell friend from fucking foe

Oh, he can. Much like all useful idiots they think by defending these people they ensure high stature after their vanguard seizes control. They are mistaken, of course. They are always the first ones up against a wall, or in this case on their knees with a knife to their throat.

I think he was trying to rationalise his verdict to himself. If he can frame it in his own mind as being a patriotic act to lock this man away and sentence him to death, then he can sleep easy at night.

Traitors, the whole lot of them.

How do you fix this m8? What can you do ?

Ban assault sand witches

What the fuck? You can go to jail for this in the UK? The fuck?

>in what was described in court by the judge as an 'an attack on England'.

No finer example of leftist logic than this right here.

They have to be afraid of the people they abuse, they no longer are.

Had a good kek

> flood country with muslims
> tons of them cause crime - jails are flooded with muslims
> protest the muslims with bacon, rant on facebook about muslims - go to jail for violating new Religious Safe Space Rainbow Laws
> get fucking killed in jail by the muslims

so

What can I do to the local mosque near me without getting in trouble? I live in burgerland so most things are legal.

why does no one attack synagogues though?

Throw bacon sandwiches at it?

I can't believe the way history is going. Two fucking thousand years and it ends with the bloody Muslims winning. I'm stunned that it's come to this.

At least in older times, people usually had to be paid a big bag of gold to open a gate to the besiegers. Now they're doing it for free.

I just can't believe that I, a Welshman, have to be concerned about England's future because it seems like the English themselves don't care. What a fucking world.

why dont you

Will do in about 3 days time when my friend gets back from New Mexico. (dont want to do this alone) Need to be spoonfed on how to make this anonymous and streamed for Sup Forums to witness.

or just recorded.

The issue isn't one of weaponry, not really. America has guns, but I bet the vast majority of the untrained population wouldn't be able to fire on another human being. They have to train you for that, and whether that training is government (police, army), religious (Islam), or personal (Breviek's 1000 page book), there needs to be the mental will behind the equipment.

THAT is what we need. Guns are important, yes, but we need the fire in he belly, and the WILL to fight with whatever means.

And I don't think any of us do. All our governments made absolute sure of that.

The same judge who is indirectly responsible for this murder also gives rapefugees sentences that last for mere months. Good to see such a pillar of fair and unbiased justice in our courts. I fucking hate this slimy looking fuck.

In cover of darkness put bacon sandwich outside door whilst wearing a pig mask.

>an islamist man who rapes a little girl does not deserve to be arrested cause it would be racist
>a man who leaves a bacon sandwich in a mosque deserves a 12 month sentence cause is racist
We need WIII, fuck this world

I never though I'd ever be greatful for American police. Thank you based jungle monkey, you have widened my perspective.

>streamed for Sup Forums to witness.

he wasnt jailed for putting ham at the door, but that this could have provoked a fucking chimpout. really shows the state of affairs when the justice system has to crack down with ridiculous force onto the simple islandmonkeys to keep order.

> concerned about England's future because it seems like the English themselves don't care.

Disenfranchise.

Demean.

Delete.

If that is him, what a piece of shit.

I lived right down the road from the Mosque in Fort Pierce that the Orlando Shooter came from. My buddy and I were scoping it out and planning for months to burn the place down but I have a wife and son and chickened out in fear of putting them at risk.

>a nation's government jails it's own native population to defend it's 1500 year historical enemy from sandwiches while they invade by the millions and rape all of the native women

This, is how I know reality is a simulation. Reality is simply to absurd to objectively exist.

Ivan bringing top tier bantz.

Sorry king nigger is trying to fuck your country more. Hopefully Trump and Putin will be bros who shoot bears and remove kebab together.

Jesus H. Christ...

>walk my pet pig in London
>some dirty muslims stab it
>i get charged for offending the muslim
>such is life as a britbong

>he wasnt jailed for putting ham at the door, but that this could have provoked a fucking chimpout

This. Doing anything which is the 'wrong kind' of political in this country is a guaranteed custodial sentence.

They really should of kept some of the criminals around, it just made for cuck breading.

CONFIRMED:
ONCE THE QUEEN DIES, THE LONDON IMAM TAKES OVER HER PLACE.

Basically yes, they just exported everyone who was hard as nails and were left with beta cucks/sitting ducks

Rabbi already does it for you

It's always been this way. It's never the people that betray the nation, but the rulers. When Guthrum marched without bloodshed right into Alfred's hall he was flanked by Alfred's lords.

But, as I keep saying, they do this because they think that, regardless of what happens to the masses they will at least maintain their own positions of power. They will not.

Why bacon?
Any pork will do, so eat bacon and use ham for hat crims

>2016 not having sandwich licence
>2016 eating pork without a licence
Iseriously hope you goys don't do this

Wew

Nice ID, Schlomo

meanwhile: niggers raping and murdering get probation etc

my blood is boiling

>They will not.

By the time a viable Islamic political party forms, all the fuckers who caused this will be shitting themselves in old people's homes.

This is why the best way to organise is to never be organised.
Only ever speak on your own behalf. This way infiltration is never possible.
If you are a fool, you will also be the only fool.

If you are a fool in a group you will drag the whole group down with you.

Jesus, now I know why fucking bongs are always ripping on us Americans. It's to make up for their fucking shame and embarrassment of their own country.

I've heard that muslims are afraid of dogs. I remember some other UK thread from a while back about some bong posting pictures of flyers being passed around his neighborhood by local muslims asking people to keep their dogs inside at all times

I do not have confidence in the government to perform their duties to the benefit of the nation, and will go as far as to suggest the government is openly treasonous and illegitimate and that in this case, the military is obligated to replace the civilian government until national security is restored.

I don't want a prime minister any more. I want a general.

Our criminal justice system obviously has a lot of serious problems, but in that particular example they're just trying to bring him in without killing him.

Your wife and her son are terribly disappointed in you.

>I could have saved you
>why didnt you listen to me?

They are very afraid. Everyone should get a big dog.

Well I dont want to go to prison.

What is stun gun
What is pellet gun
What is police clubs

I mean, might as well bring a super-soaker since they hate water.

Maybe they should have some firearms, then? Hell, even a fucking baseball bat or two would do. There are like 15 of them and they can't arrest a single nigger.