Russia will expel 35 US diplomats in a tit-for-tat response to the White House's decision to send home Russian...

>Russia will expel 35 US diplomats in a tit-for-tat response to the White House's decision to send home Russian officials suspected of spying, the country's foreign minister said.

"Russia's foreign ministry... has requested that the Russian president approve declaring as personae non gratae 31 employees of the US embassy in Moscow and four diplomats from the US consulate in Saint Petersburg," Sergei Lavrov, the Russian foreign minister, said in televised comments.

Oh, fugg! King Nigger chimped out yesterday and forced Tzar Half-Jew's hand.

LINK: telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/29/obama-expels-35-russian-diplomats-election-hacking-row/

Other urls found in this thread:

us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is he so determined to make as much damage as possible until the time for Trump comes?
Why don't they show this (((proof))) if they have it?

Fuck Russia
Fuck Israel
Fuck Saudi Arabia

Because there is no proof. Even if there was, in his latest press conference, Obama said that what info the Russians had gotten on the DNC was leaked by Wikileaks anyway. When he personally met Putin, King Nigger managed to convince him to 'cut it out with the hacking', and even said that from that point the Russians DID 'cut it out'.

There is no proof.

Russia is cool, your entire country can fuck off though

So he's basically accusing one of the world's most powerful countries for the sake of being butthurt. That's reassuring.

good work resuming the cold war obongo, you fucking retard

And to fuck things up for Trump, who wanted to improve relations with Russia. This is why you just don't elect a nigger. Humans have no free will. We do what the chemicals in our body tell us to do. And niggers have chemicals that make them prone to senseless aggression and child-like behaviour (in a temper tantrum sort of way).

is there any chemical that will make all albanians go drown or something?

Yeah, it's called water.

Out of topic, faggot. If you want to bash on us, go open another thread.

i feel sad about this state of affairs

do you hate russians

Hold out Russobro. The people of our country don't want this, and Santa Trump is coming to town.

All you faggots can do to help is deploy Viktor Crum. One dude, isn't enough.

No. It's senseless nationalists who hate Russians, or all Slavs for that matter, because fucking idiots don't know the difference between a Serb and a non-Serbian Slav. I've Russiand friends, and even had a couple of flings with Russian girls. None had a problem with the fact that I'm Albanian.

Russians and Albanians have a lot in common.

This is for you.

what a fucking cuck you are. if you really think rusia can be our friends then you're delusional

Jew, Albanians saved about 600 Jews during WW2. When are we getting those shekels?

>Russians and Albanians have a lot in common.
now I'm curious
tell me

Just report and hide Sup Forums posts

80 years of loyalty and you throw in with old enemies just like that

China was right about you

>I DON'T HAVE AN ARGUMENT
>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Get fucked liberal faggot

Tough guy mentality, gopniks everywhere (only ours do not squat and like Nike just as much as Adidas), seek to have the best cars we can get, although we're actually broke, high murder rate, our women play hard to get with us locals, but not-so-hard-to-get with rich Western Europeans.

Mafia, hospitality, love for semechki. That's from the top of my head.

Is that mummy?

Yes.

jesus christ you are still alive

what a sadness

>Evil Russia meddled with US election so we expel diplomats and sanction them
>But we still uphold the election's results
Obongo's logic.

Is it true your people have eagle powers?

No. Is this some sort of Sup Forums-tier meme?

>Russia interfered with the election
>Clinton wins popular vote

>Trump is a populist
>Clinton won the popular vote by millions letting people believe she'll support universal healthcare, free college, $15 minimum wage, etc.

Here is the proof that Russia interfered with the US election. Oh, wait...

You dont have to give each other fucking rimjobs, not shitting on each other for longer than two weeks would be a good fucking start.

There is no proof.

They are trying to do as much damage as possible before Trump gets in.

Little do they realize they already know this, which is why they are mocking them on Twitter very publicly.
Trump and Putin will be laughing their asses off seeing how triggered they get when everything they have done gets reversed in a month.

FBI released this today, and some are claiming it as "proof". Although I'm not quite technically inclined enough to say definitively to say it is bullshit, I still think that it is bullshit. Hopefully some anons can look at it and point out the validity of the claims.

us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

The Americans don't want to get rid of niggers for no reason. And Obama is only 50% nigger.

Russia says they not doing this now, waiting for trump they say.

Technically they should've done that, but not doing it is also a decent enough statement. They're essentially framing this as Obongo's temper tantrum.

There's no need to bring Kek into this.

Are you fucking retarded? Slow the fuck down and read the article you linked instead of being a goddamn perma-12 year old.