OH SHIT TURN ON CNN

OH SHIT TURN ON CNN
TANKS IN 30

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/29/obama-expels-35-russian-diplomats-election-hacking-row/
strawpoll.me/11083559
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ХAХAХAAХAAХAХ

What's lil Putin going to do, sanction us?

>TURN ON CNN

Meh ... fake news.
I'll pass.

NOT.

javascript:quote('104956032');

WW3 incoming

>Obama kicks 25
>Putin kicks 35

Fuck Obama, he should don't do even more shit with russia. Trump will make America great again with his buddy Putin.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/29/obama-expels-35-russian-diplomats-election-hacking-row/

Obongo also kicked 35.

WW3

russia threatens USA with suicide

>tanks in 30
goddamn that brings back memories

>video appears to show cop shoot a black man in the back
Now I want to see this.

Americans are so dumb they're too ez to hak

When the first post is the Лyчший post

hol up there littel canned pickle eating faggot

i think you mean the democrats are too stupid

You know what they can do to you...

Poll is highly related

strawpoll.me/11083559

He could still whoop Obama's ass.

Do you know how much influence the US has been losing around the world, whilst running around like a mad dog trying to deal with Putin who's LITERALLY a step ahead every time?

If by Russia you mean George Soros.

> Claims Russia hacked the election
> No proof
> Sanctions Russia without proof

Isn't this an act of war?

it's an act of cold war. it's a very mild 'sanction' that only affects intel ops.

while murica was busy influencing the whole world
russia was influencing the only country that could influence the whole world..murica

i mean who can forget anna chapman..

No, we're, russians, just best hackers in the whole worlds. oure 3y babies can hack murricans embassies with easiest.

>foreign minister proposes expelling 35 US diplomats
>PROPOSES
>CNN headline: RUSSIA HITS BACK

really? for thinking about expelling US diplomats? russia has literally taken no action and cnn is pretending like the situation is escalating. god they're such garbage.

they have proof. can't release it. it would endanger assets abroad. wait until the Obama report is released, which will still be heavily redacted. acts of war involve official declaration or military prowess. else, you're just talking another cold war.