Should women be in the military?

Should women be in the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBjcmIe0taU
youtube.com/watch?v=72cg_hWFQ-A
youtube.com/watch?v=xAK3JcZ3_Ok
dailycaller.com/2016/12/21/marine-corps-will-allow-women-to-do-pushups-instead-of-flexed-arm-hang-or-pullups/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bordel_militaire_de_campagne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should turkey be part of NATO?

Yes. For educational purposes.

Only white women. Makes the reward of defeating the white armies sweeter

Well not really that specific women.

Why not, as long at it is not in combat roles. There are plenty of support jobs that could be staffed by women as long as they don't get in the way of people dong the actual fighting.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBjcmIe0taU

You just want to hug her.

Obviously a fake slav if she can't operate that AK

Only in auxiliary positions to fill up the jobs so that more men can receive proper training and be available.

as medics mainly sure

every army needs camp followers

Competent women that can graduate yes.
Obvious army tard wash outs no.

All women are equal. Then some become marines.
Army can be medics and nurses.

They can be snipers and wear ear plugs.

As doctors/medics.

as free prostitutes sure

men need to cum

Considering they are what makes the next generation of your population, you shouldn't be putting them in danger.

If you have a billion people though, and if they can meet the requirements, sure, go ahead.

Only degenerate societies put their women into combat.

No, women should be at home giving birth to real soldiers

Should OP be gassed?

I'm fine with it as long as they serve in their own units with other women.

An average gym guy has more strength than a fit chick that's dedicated. Fuck no. Women are weak and fragile and have no place in war.

why dont you go snitch some more you pathetic fag

Yes, based on their physical abilities and in women only unit.

Aslo, equality is draft. If we have duties toward the common thing, so do they. Minimal of 4 kids per women should be the law, only exceptions being the medical ones.

How the fuck am I suppose to lunch if my wife isn't in the kitchen when I come back home from work ??

Women should be in the military of our enemies.

>In the military

Sure, if they can show that they can do a given job as well as a man

>In combat

Fuck no, until we can remove men's tendency to risk themselves and the mission for the life of a woman it would only put everyone involved at risk. Not even to mention the physical limitations.

But for administrative/engineering/whatever-that-isn't-combat jobs I don't see an issue.

Can you imagine the shitstorm that would follow a woman being captured in a war? Holy shit. It would be a huge bargaining chip for the enemy. Hell even a woman dying in combat would be terrible for support of the war back home.

Women in combat roles are a massive liability to the war effort at home and abroad. The only reason some places allow it is because the idiots in charge have forgotten the horrors of war.

This is another good point, imagine if "the first grrrrrrl soldier!" got captured by ISIS, they'd most certainly make an example out of her, and that would really fuck up morale both home and on the front.

Yes.
If women take the office and logistics jobs, then you can free up more men for the fighting units.

According to the Kurds, they are rapped every day until they are pregnant and their kids are removed from them at birth. They it start again.
Males will become good jihadists, females will become sex slaves.

no

they shouldnt vote or work either

Only as ground mattresses

no. they should not

youtube.com/watch?v=72cg_hWFQ-A

which would be an amazing feat of honesty on the part of the female sex

Why does ISIS release videos of execution, but not of rapes? It's like they don't even try to attract new members.

Of course, that shit is happening to them all the time, but I more meant that if women do end up being put in combat through western militaries they will no doubt be very politicized and followed by the media to show that women *can do anything!1!1!1", which seems to me like it will only worsen the blow when a video of her being gang raped to death gets released.

should NATO even exist?

Morals. On an execution video, the guy is on underwear and the censor the underwear but not the brain.

We should do it Russian style, sniper units and such and we make them understand the handgun is not for shooting at the enemy.

See this shit? I don't know what the english name for this particular obstacle on the course is called.

When I was in the army I had to force it without helping remedies. I'm a bit of a manlet so it was pretty tall for me to get over it.

No matter how tall the women were, even those taller than some of us guys they could use the helpers you see lying in the grass and next to it to force it.

When we had 15 minutes to run 5 km (or whatever length it was, can't remember exactly) they had 18 minutes.

When throwing practice grenades they threw a practice grenade which weighed less than the ones we males had to throw.. lol wut?

Then they had the fucking gall to demand equal pay to us.

And they were all fucking upward for additional benefits off the record.

Women in the military makes me fucking sick.

Sure, but completely segregated from males forming all-female units. Also no combat roles.

It would break the female soldiers' morale so bad that they would likely refuse to fight and demand to be sent home. Women don't have the same sense of duty for a higher cause because it provides zero benefit for reproduction. And the officers would go along with it too, whereas any group of men even thinking of desertion would get court-martialed and shot.

It's ridiculous that this is even up for debate. Humanity's been waging wars constantly since organized society and no-one, ever, thought it was a good idea to make women fight. I guess it's why there retarded ideas only come up during times of peace.

Honestly women make great snipers. What else but sitting on their ass 99.9% of time do women excel at?

Except a sniper is expected to work on a team, be severely disciplined and cold blooded, must carry a ton of stuff on their back all the way in, then sneak in position with the stuff and stop moving for 30 hours before leaving the same way they came. If they ever happen to shoot a bullet they must do crazy maths at godspeed before.

>they threw a practice grenade which weighed less than the ones we males had to throw

a lot good that'll do

Should Turkey exist?

Yeah , back at the camp but not field medics. Those guys are constantly under fire and are expected to drag bodies .

id like to think it would cause a mooselimb apocalypse if a mass rape video was released

It's like no one trained her or something. Magazine in the dirt, stock off her shoulder, cheek off the stock etc. That being said no, women should be kept 100% in support roles unless there is no choice but for them to fight under extreme circumstances.

We have more competent in this matter womens.
youtube.com/watch?v=xAK3JcZ3_Ok

My fucking sides

what happens next??

No. As a US Army infantryman it annoys me that people, especially women, are in jobs that barely relate to the military.

Some of the jobs in the Army are shit like human resources, finance, and mortuary affairs. While these are all necessary jobs, I don't see why somebody should have the honor of being called a soldier and the same benefits as an infantryman who is willing to die for his country.

I'm not saying all personnel in non-combat jobs should not be considered soldiers, but many of these jobs should be replaced by civilian contracters.

Women are so useless and are disgusting whores. Not my blog, but over 90% of the females I've met in the Army have turned out to be sluts. Even the innocent looking ones.

dailycaller.com/2016/12/21/marine-corps-will-allow-women-to-do-pushups-instead-of-flexed-arm-hang-or-pullups/

why are binland posters always so insightful?

NO

What's that?!

A woman who is proud to serve her country

But is it?

Dunno, but also dont care. Fugging looks are not really important in the army.

You're right. I thought it was one of this mentally ill people with the bad custom of cutting bananas.

It obviously is.

fuck no. are you a faggot op? do you like masculine women?

That already happened, she didn't die, she was captured. Her name was Jessica Lynch and the whole thing made more news than any one male soldier dying would have.

A group of white knights comes along and helps them, thinking it will get them pussy.

no. Women are not suited for war

If you're hired by the military, you're a soldier if you get combat training. Get over it. There are bad soldiers (nu-men and women) and there are good soldiers.

Yes. They can be Comfort Troops.

No, women should make sure society keeps running along with the children, old, and infirm when the fighting age men go to war.

And then the men would fight over the women, which would weaken the bond between the men and lower morale.

Just do what every other army has done and let them fuck a few prostitutes and be on their merry way

Blast! They're everywhere.

>want to say something with transport
>they'll fuck it up
>want to say something about armored support
>they'll fuck it up
>want to say something about communications
>they'll fuck it up

they'll fuck it up

This is actually raising the standard. Pushups are more difficult than the flexed arm hang and doing pushups means you need to score higher on the other 2 events

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bordel_militaire_de_campagne

When your country is in a state of total war, a war of annihilation, like when the Russians drafted loads of women to bolster numbers when they were trying to repel the nazi onslaught. Then, it's fine. Generally no though.

Even if the tests are the same there is another problem which is how alpha male soldiers act around each other. 10 minutes with deployed infantry watching how they interact and jostle for promotions and any woman will go running to a lawyer.

Like this special forces guy who would walk out of the showers in the barracks or peasant infantry helicoptering his dick screaming "Which one of your wives is gonna suck this"

How Turkey can be real if my country isn't real?

i feel like there is a story here.