Don't Mess With Islam

> Be Inbred britbong racist cunt
> he left bacon sandwitched in front of mosque.
>Bitch got arrested for hate speech and vadalising
>One year behind the bars
>Muslim bros behind the bar fucked him till he took his last breathe
>Racist boys, be warned, we dont fuck around

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be finGOLIAN
>Literally be NON European
>literally have ZERO notability accomplishments as a country

Inb4 56%, not so fast 0%

>be white
>notice hatred of mud races
>never did nothing to them and always wished everyone in the World the best
Why everyone hate me ;_;

That's right fingolian non European squat horse riding yellow FREAK!

I CAN NOT WAIT for the day you PITIFUL UGLY DUMB NON EUROPEAN SCUM get RAPED out of FUCKING existence by REAL Europeans

You don't have to convince anyone here that you're inbred savages.

>CHING DONG DING DONG LET ME IN YOUR COUNTRY WHITE MAN WE HAVE "memes".

Imagine, being a fucking finGOLIAN. LANGUAGE WILL BE DEAD in a hundred years. Getting outbred by swedes. YOU FUCKING SCUM ARE DONE YOU HEAR ME DONE!

LOOK AT ME

IM A NON EUROPEAN FIN GGOOLLIIAANN

MY PEOPLE HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING OF VALUE

CHING FINK DINK I REALLY FUCKING STINK

GOOK!

Are you ok burger face? You sound as if you are having a stroke or something. die in your rage you retard inbred redneck

HAHAHAHAHAHA WOW FINGOLIAN THAT WAS HILARIOUS AHAHA WELL MEMED

Muslim is not a race

Nice try

>Throw bacon at building
>Receive de facto death sentence
The UK is a fucking mess.

sage

>durrrrr redneck reaching dong time to eat the dog dong

DISGUSTING

AN ABOMINATION

SUB - HUMAN

Are you lost, friend? You seem to be posting under a wrong flag.

NON EUROPEAN

We all know the inevitable end to all this silly business.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8

In before muhammad gets stabbed for groping Pekka's wife.
You're long way from home, mud..

>na no iah sweeeerrrs ima yaaRROWpeean

t. finGOLIAN CHONG CHINGGER

>find the unstable faggot ITT

This guy was a member of /pol.
And in death user from /pol has a name. He's name is Robert Paulson

You're making yourself look daft desu. I doubt he's native Finn anyway.

When is the retaliation for Bronsons cup of piss going to happen, mudshit?

I wish this happened in America! This is great!

>ogghh meehsah veeeuorheee eughROWpeagghn

t. CHING chongger finmonger degenerate asshole horse fucking garbage

When you type "he's name". HE'S. H E ' S name. Just think for a second about what you are typing. What does the word "he's" mean exactly? It is a contraction of the words "he is". So essentially, when you type "he's name", you are typing "he is name". Doesn't make sense, does it?

Remember, "his name". Not "he's", "HIS".

>he's name

t. finGOLIAN SLOTH DIASPORA

nice job britbong

The seppo in this thread is going full crazy.

Some Fin must've raped his mother or something.

Pekka, älä nyt. oon Muslimi, soumalianen ja vitun ylpeä. After few days i'm off to inttiin.

Matamoros was right.
El cid is a hero.
Alva is a good man.
Pizarro is the imperial ideal.

If they dont want to be our friends we shall kill em all.

>seppo

Lovely stuff.

>Finnish
>European

NOPE

You right there?

CHING CHING gook CHING fin ching not white CHONG

> Finn
> Muslim
> proud

Sorry, but no. After posting that OP you might be muslim and proud, but you still have something to learn about being a Finn.

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

>but you still have something to learn about being a Finn.

AHAHAJAHAHAHAHA

IS IT THAT YOU GUYS ARENT EUROPEAN AAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHA AHA HAHA HA AHH HA

>hi somali finn!

>this one absolutely TRIGGERED burger

lmao

T. Horse fucking diarrhea diaspora

Mitä vittua? Oot mulkku män. Sä et voi sanoo niin.

FUCK YOU ASIAN MUSLIM SCUM

Yes, that's right, my ABL-suffering friend. You are entirely correct.

Did you know they now have very good creams to relieve irritation around inflamed rectal area? It might help your mood a good bit.

Finns are bros.
At least they can trace their heritage, unlike you le 60% mystery meat face.

t. 0%

Have they even said how he died yet? Look at that fat cunt, he probably just choked on his own lard.

>Hating on Muslims

This is a JIDF meme

But it's true. Finnish society is a secular one. If you keep hanging on to religion-above-all ideology and "honor" culture you can't really become one of them. You're merely staying among them until they run out of patience.

Like I said, you seem lost. Don't you feel your ancestral lands in the horn of Africa calling? Come home, Somali man.

He may have had a heart attack. I seriously doubt that it was suicide, it was only a year's sentence. I also doubt that he was killed by muslims inside. Our prisons are pretty secure in that respect, I doubt they would have let them get him on his own.

Just in case anyone is in doubt, this is ACTUALLY true:

he, among other people, got 12 months in jail for PUTTING BACON STRIPS ON A MOSQUE

I agree hence why I'm going easy on the mudslime hate train because it's all speculation at this point.

What upsets me more is that you can get yourself a one year sentence for a stupid fucking stunt like that.

kek britain is so cucked. I love how they call all people who make fun of islam raysist, when in fact Islam is not a fucking race its a religion, an ideology. No ideology should be exempt from ridicule, criticism and making fun off.

Well, if my ancestral lands in the horn is calling me, well, I could say the same about you Mikko. Your ancestral in the north Asia and Siberian mountains are calling you. This place is equally belong to me and you.

He's not a teen who's trying to prove his autistic friends how edgy he's by doing stupid shit like that. He's a fucking grown as fuck man. Racist and bigots should be dealt with an iron fist. They are lowest scum of societies.

FUCK YOU

every Muslim should be killed, systematically. Europe, Asia Minor, North Africa, all scrubbed completely clean

>every Muslim should be killed, systematically. Europe, Asia Minor, North Africa, all scrubbed completely clean

What about going to the mosque on thrursday night with a paint brush and a coffee can full of bacon grease and painting the door? Is that a hate crime?

Do it during prayer time coward.

>He's not a teen who's trying to prove his autistic friends how edgy he's by doing stupid shit like that. He's a fucking grown as fuck man. Racist and bigots should be dealt with an iron fist. They are lowest scum of societies.

Cucks should be dealt with an iron fist. These self genocidal fucks are the true scum of society.

>Do it during prayer time coward.

Even better idea! Do it to the doors while they're all inside.

THE BACON NINJAS SHALL AVENGE HIM

>implying allahu isnt ackbar

>Indoniggers calling people native to Europe non European

Why don't you go and shit in the streets like your gypsy cousins?

No, not really. There's a slight difference, and I'm afraid that's one more thing that's making it more difficult for you and your kind to assimilate. At least for now. Let's have this discussion again in let's say four or five generations when there's no more Islam and your descendants have assumed Western values. They might really consider the hostile north as their ancestral land.

Source