Why are Germanics so superior?

t. D&C kike

They are the most impressive recently. Civilizations ebb and flow. In the time of the Romans they were essentially barbarians.

Because our competion are mongols, inbred Arabs and chinks.

Wasn't that hard

Losing two world wars. Not having an empire.

But yeah superior. But Russia had better tanks and America had better planes, the Brits had better brains.

Selective breeding.

We do it for practically every animal worth keeping around, why not make a superior race of sexy people?

Germans aren't the only Germanics.

>Germanics
>superior
Ohh kurwa I'm laffin

the only thing they are superior at is fucking up europe

>cucks who can't win wars, do everything their Jewish overlords request from them, and let their women get impregnated by foreigners, all the while working themselves to death so that the mixed offfspring won't struggle with poverty.

Yeah, sure sounds like superiority.

>flag

Thanks for the laugh.

Somebody's projecting.

>burn down your panzer regiment in mere days
>pussy out of normandy
>vent your anger by massacring American POWs
>superior

Ebin

Better tanks are you shitting me bong? They might have produced more tanks, but they were not statistical better. Clearly you do not have better brains.

>Never won a war
>Superior

>Start a war to prove you're the master race
>Lose

More tanks a month = win a war, that's why it was amazing.

The Tiger and Panzer took too long to build.

Russia still does the same with its aircraft today, they can land and use bases the yanks only wished they could.

Clearly you're living in universe that the german's won. Asshole.

>Clearly you're living in universe that the german's won. Asshole.
i am not ./ feels bad man.

hard-working + intelligence + conscientious = deadly efficient

must feel bad to be so close to be german and yet not being. you are worse at everything then germans.

A E S T H E T I C S

Also the souther regions are more mountanous which makes infrastructure devepment dificult. Our empires are only around 300-400 years old. Get some perspective and realise that we must be cynical against foes.

They don't look that superior to me...