When is a woman's prime age Sup Forums?

When is a woman's prime age Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004402
livescience.com/6080-autism-rates-higher-children-older-moms.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

16-25

It's entirely subjective

[spoiler] I'd say either 16 or 30, depending on what kind of fuck you're looking for

16-17 desu

t. Ahmed.
Now delete you're thread.

Do I have to be the only idiot to ask "for what?"

3 years after her first period

about tree fiddy

When their feet touch the ground while sitting on a chair

Prime age = prime age for having kids. 30 is way too old.

17 up until around 22, it greatly depends on genetics though, some woman go much much further

20-22
After that they are worn off.

Hair on gash?
Ready to smash.

Depends, pizza or pasta?

I don't agree with my picture, cause I saw highscool girls as the highpoint and most girls in collage aged 21-22 are used sextoys already and most of them have quite a pessimistic world view because of how much they have been used as cumdumpsters

16 is the age they should be sold into marriage by their parents

17 is the age you should knock her up for the first time

14-26 as a general matter. But it various, can also be 17-30.

12-16

To bear children = 16 - 20

To fuck = 16 - 25

young girls almost always have awful hygiene so fucking 15 or younger would just be gross plus they are awful lays. by around 25 they become gross because of age

24-28, assuming they didn't spend the last 10 years whoring

Girls who are young enough to be students - and more so the ones that actually are students - are invariably vapid cunts, attractive but not worth spending five minutes with

Many such cases.

It's the actual true answer !

So much pedo shit am I seeing. The rope awaits you.

>awful hygiene

must have been loser girls e.i fat\ugly
if she's a real qt and a headturner she will always take extremely good care of herself

Like 17 to 27 unless they are Asian then it's about 20 to 50.

Goddamn, missed actual quads...

>t. 26 year old used and washed up whore

This is correct. As much as 5 years can be added if she doesn't go off the deep end in her early/mid 20's though.

nahh
many girls think that they are some special snowflakes and water is enough to clean their pussies.

You mean 12 to 50, but actually 12.

Many such cases.

LOL I !

Kill yourself.

I stand corrected

>t. 21 year old used and washed up whore

I always knew Spain had a granny fetish.

>still stalking that shit stoner kiddy.

Lera is banging fight-club gang muscle-heads while you are whacking it to pictures of her in her early teens.

How does it feel knowing you will NEVER get that?

for attractiveness men of almost all ages prefer a woman who is 20

women prefer men who are around their own age at any given age

I like my women like I like my Whiskey, 12 years old and mixed up with a cute cocke.

>tfw 26 year old female virgin

here is a chart to illustrate

Tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

you know the rules

FUCKING SLUT

Tits or gtfo

She looks like she needs to be BLACKED

WHORE

>graph starts at age 15
>men are at 0
>women are at 5
what did they mean by this?

From
Start of puberty - 2 years
to
End of puberty + 2 years

More like 14-22

>20 year old western women
now i understand your cry from this thread

>+18-25

>that a 15girl has as much SMV as a 30 man

made my neurons fire

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

How can you live with yourself you degenerate cumbucket?

12-21

I bet you smell

50+

literally the only women in my life i have ever found tolerable in all regards

before them they are women, and women are the prime worst human.

13-20

Search your feelings, you know it's true

Driving

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

i used to say it was 22-23. still fresh, some experience but more than willing to learn to please. then i had a 43 year old chick fuck my brains out like no other. completely changed my mind.

10+

How do you meet old womenn that wanna be fucked by young meat?

fpbp

17 - 25 with peak at 22.

(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)

P O Z Z B O U R N E

All downhill after that

Fertility wise?

15-19

I'm talking purely from an evolutionary perspective. This is the prime age for a woman to give birth to a baby with the least chance of birth defects.

Any later than 19 and every single year makes the risk increase exponentially.

Women who have babies at age 40 are pure fucking evil, they've gone from a 1 in 10 million chance of their kid having a problem to a fucking 1 in a thousand.

Fuck feminists persuading women to have a "career" and then give birth later.

It's not natural and if it continues, we're in big trouble.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004402

>Older mothers have a higher than expected risk of having a child with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). The reason for this increased risk is unknown. The eggs of older mothers are more prone to abnormalities of chromosome numbers, suggesting this as one possible mechanism of the increased ASD risk. Age is also associated with a loss of control of epigenetic regulatory patterns that govern gene expression, indicating a second potential mechanism.

Seriously cunts, read this shit.

Feminists are trying to raise the age of consent to 25 for their own agenda, but it's unnatural and fucking TERRIFYING.

It will set us back THOUSANDS of years in evolution.

Read this fucking study cunts. Women NEED to give birth young, not at fucking 40.

Artificial wombs are well on their way, nigga. You've got nothing to worry about, women will soon be made obsolete.

it is a crime such a beautiful girl feels unwanted... if you're in london i would be happy to take you out to dinner... and afterwards.. lets just see ;)

I hope so, but this is more a dig at how evil feminist ideology is.

If an age of consent was implemented overnight at 25, it would take 2 generations to set us back a thousand years.

We're talking a MASSIVE increase in people born with birth defects.

The risk only goes up with age.

t. Ahmed

>tips fedora

He's only off by one year.

15-19 is the most fertile.
19-25 is still "acceptable" but not ideal from a genetic standpoint

Above 25 is nightmare fuel as the risk increases really fucking fast of birth defects.

I shit you not, if every woman gave birth at 19 we would be producing a much more intelligent and prime population.

Read my posts here, Genetics do not lie. It's fucking unnatural for women in their 30's and 40's to be having babies.

Modern society has twisted and perverted them into wanting careers and it's diluting our genetics.

My guess is it's another angle to approach white genocide from, by diluting our genetics in this way alongside the immigration angle.

14-17

So wait...as a 26yo man, I should be looking to date 17-18yos?!?!?!?

And have children right away?!?!?!?!?!?

these posts best posts

Yes. Read the genetic studies yourself.

Now keep in mind, up to 25 is still "acceptable" but historically your ancestors were getting teenage girls pregnant for a fucking reason.

Below 14 is not ideal either, but at around 15 her fertility will peak and remain there until 19, at which point it slowly declines down (and goes crashing off the cliff past 25).

There is massive amounts of genetic evidence to show the longer you hold off having kids, the worse out they're going to come.

And i strongly suspect thats why the kikes have pushed a fucking god damn "culture war" to try and make us delay having kids.

It's literally another angle to white genocide.

Thanks mate, i just want people to go and inform themselves on how our reproductive system works from the genetic side of things.

It's a massive redpill. See above.

Retarded question, depends about one's preferences in women and also about the female's genes.

Some of them age slow as fuck and some of them look well when they're young or even too young

livescience.com/6080-autism-rates-higher-children-older-moms.html

The more you read, the more you start to believe this is intentional. The way they've pushed for women to be working so fucking hard...it's a double whammy for them.

They are destroying us whites from multiple angles.

>Genetic
>Migration
>Cultural

>THOUSANDS of years in evolution.

Losing thousands of years in evolution is roughly similar to losing a second in 40 years of life.

what's SMV

t. retarded roach rapebaby

15~16

Never. They are always inferior to 2D so even at their best they are far from prime

Calm down, Laszlo, and do the math.

sexual market value

Jesus fuck, why didn't anyone tell us sooner?

I can't go around chasing high school girls, I'll get thrown in jail as a sex predator. And I'm not even that old, what if I put it off another couple of years, it'll be even more impossible!

This is a fucking disaster!

What kind of dropoff are we talking about here? My mother had me a 33, but I've always tested high IQ and have no illnesses that I know of.

You've got me absolutely terrified, user.

this, but the best sex comes from 30-45

He is right tho
Not a second maybe but something around a day

it's not good for us to EVER be moving backwards.

move to a more civilized country, 16 is legal here.

it's simple genetics and theres an agenda why the kikes back feminists and their eternal crusade for age of consent to keep rising (feminists want 25 now)

it's just another side of white genocide.

seriously, go have as many kids as you can with any girl age 15-25.

the teenager might be ideal but it's still ok if she's 22 (not ideal, but not terrible).

do your part for the white race.

fucking degenerate.

agreed, although I know from looking at 19th century birth certificates (for genealogy) that even then plenty of women had children in their 30s, very few in their teens.

why you raciss with women aged 45+