Press F

Pay respects

RIP AMY 1978-2016

SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THIS BITCH ALWAYS HAS STAR WARS STUFF ON

HOW IS SHE CONNECTED TO STAR WARS IN ANY WAY AT ALL

Anybody got that pic of amy plodding down the streets in NYC?

she is cool and hip, everybody knows that

and start wars is very cool and hip recently, normalfags love it.
she is trying to be relevant imo

Fucking disgusting.

Was*

RIP AMY U WILL B MIST

So she's just latched on to it like leech

Can we sue GQ for false advertising?

RIP in peace anybody's boner

Because star wars is 'cool' goy.
Amy is also 'cool'.
Now u understand.

I'm more interested in suing for the psychological pain and suffering.

So she died in that accident afterall

PRAISE Kek

Because she's such a nerd XD

She played Jabba

Wew. She looks like a man named Kevin.

two beautiful ladies right there wew boy

is the accident real? i literally can't find a single thing about the tour bus crashing even when i saw photos in that other thread. what's going on?

God I still love this photo. Everything is perfect. The way that daring strapless tube of stretch fabric is pulled down by the sheer weight of those massive cow tits, revealing veritable real estate of hulk-like shoulders. The way those massive pillar-like legs put crushing weight on those hooves, which overpronate in those sporty-ish sneakers, comically contrasting with her appearance like clown's shoes on an undertaker. The way her head tilts slightly upward, as if to express how sluggish and pained her every movement is. Those ham cheeks dragging down her face, leaving only a small beak-like mouth, as a cruel mockery of the amount of food she must consume. The sunglasses and cap, as if she really thought she could go unnoticed, like a small blue camouflage net sloppily thrown over an aircraft carrier. Those catcher-mitt hands, clutching a greasy phone and a bouquet of napkins, cheekily hiding form sight whatever fatty snack she is eating now. The way she casually holds that food, as if it's second nature to ingest fast food, like breathing and blinking with your eyes. And, best of all, the contraposto posture, conveying in a way not even Michelangelo could, motion in a still work of art. You can see the pained, sluggish motion like a sentient drop of tar, dragging itself through an urban environment.

>comically contrasting with her appearance like clown's shoes on an undertaker
kek'd

i want this to happen

this pig needs to die and throw her pig blood on mudslimes

actually, she played Tatooine

pretty good

Where the fuck is the news source? I haven't seen shit saying she's dead nigger.

Have a you for the pasta.

>So she's just latched on to it like a Jew

ftfy

plz tell me thats not a real magazine cover...

Why would anyone suck off C3PO

the bigger question is how is she even popular? tokenism should only get you so far

is this magazine issued after Carrie Fischer's death?

no its an old issue

also fuck carrie fisher

kek

(You)

Butter golem!

crash was unrelated to schumer it turns out