Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO!!!

try and refute this you racists

>pro tip, you can't

twitter.com/krown_the_queen/status/814652605393760256

Prison for white people.

quick guys go to the richest part of your country - especially if you live in a country famous for being HILARIOUSLY unequal

take a photo of their house

post it online and say things like "we all be living like this and shieeet"

pic related, the average UK home

Dem lips on dat black person. Can see the size of them on the fucking thumbnail.

Average russian home

Here's a typical small rural cottage deep in Siberian tundra. Only the poor foresters like in these anymore.

Typical African's house in Burgerland

They mean Africans live in houses built in the European style, because they have no ingenuity of their own. Wait...not even European style. McMansion style.
They mean Africans live in other countries, because they have no ingenuity of their own too i guess.

If i was in Africa with all of those unused resources i would be making something more imaginative than this derivative shit. Probably something with greater continuity of the meager scraps of African aesthetic style too.

Hell, even huehues have more of a style of their own than this.

This is how your richest live? That looks like my cousin's house and he only makes like $100k a year.

> Africans live in houses built in the European style, because they have no ingenuity of their own

Sure...

Let's not forget that for a lot of Africa's history, too, it was occupied by European rulers, so it's not surprising they have borrowed architectural style from them. No culture can be uninfluenced by such a thing.

Your pic is Muslim not Euro architecture

DELETTHIS

Damn..

Their pre-European builds are not that unimpressive, if you compare them to pre-Colonial buildings in some parts of Europe too. I agree that pre-Colonial European architecture is more attractive, more opulent maybe, but to say that the pre-Colonial Africans had "no ingenuity" at all when it came to architecture would be false.

My vacation house.
It ain't much, but I make do. My private security team in front of it makes up for it though.

average portuguese home (rural)

McMansions are made with cardboard and duct tape.
That mansion will be there in 100 years while the McMansion will melt within 10.

That's not built by full-blown nogs though.
That will be sandnigs or the more advanced north africans

no lol. That's a ~100K/year countryside house
our richest live like pic related. It's the queen's summer house. She has like 6 mansions or something.

>implying they aren't all in South Africa
>implying they aren't built by the Chinese for their inevitable conquest of Africa
Really gets the noggin jogging

fugg forgot pic

It's not. He is a retarded chav that thinks that house is posh

It's crazy, here in Ireland your homes are literally our social housing.

>Pic
Social Housing in Ireland, everyone got one of those here...

This one is sub-Saharan

You forgot your "t. coalburning sandnigger" at the end of your post.

No - that was built by the Moors. Good job changing the goalposts, as always.

A miniature plastic model?
Well, that sounds pretty realistic

My horse stables.

Every modern building in subsaharan Africa was built by chinks, except for SA, which were built by Afrikaners.

The Moors were black you asshat

What the fuck is ''African follow train''?

Are these people retarded?

That will be a mosque one day, sort of l;ooks like one now

The hog houses

bit of a "doer upper'er"

but shes comfy

build by whites, for whites, occupied by niggers.

average swedish house

>tfw youre not sniffing petrol and living in a comfy shed

>Moors are not a distinct or self-defined people, and mainstream scholars observed in 1911 that "The term 'Moors' has no real ethnological value." Medieval and early modern Europeans variously applied the name to Arabs, Berber North Africans and Muslim Europeans.

Thats St. Peters mansion aint it? I've been there its in St. Peterborough.

has she got the dunny outside still???

now what

Average American House. Pathetic Africans.

Yes I am sure a nigger lives in a house with a big fence that's there to keep niggers out

My dog's vacation house in Germany

Safe Space for retarded East Germans

Actually they are jewish.

NO STOP, TELL THEM THIS IS WHAT AFRICA LOOKS LIKE, HOPEFULLY SOME OF THEM WILL GTFO

Seriously though, St. Petersburg is gorgeous.

>all gated communities with fences around individual houses

average african skyscraper from 4th century

Why the fuck are you choosing homes from the ghetto you nigger?

This. I bet some rich foreign businessmen (European, American or Asian) live in these houses in Africa.

this is the retarded Sup Forums logic:
>moor blooded europeans are inferiors nonwhites
>moor weren't black because they were advanced

Sup Forums is the most conformist and incoherent board on 4chin desu

WE HAD HOUSES N SHIET

>social housing.

Europe. Poor. Unarmed. Importing genocide.

I fucking hate you.

All that space to store your 10,000 rapefugees, huh Sweden?

bros check out this house I just bought, it's an average american home but it's so A E S T H E T I C

Pic related, the nazis invaded us for our homes but we held them bravely. #historyyou'renottoldinschool

that's clearly the chief or some sort of leader figure

Average house in England, nothing special.

why dont she go back

pic related was one of my spare houses, gave it to ahmed so he'll ruin it so the council will let me demolish it so i can build something better, this building is pretty trash by british standards

and he still lives in a hut

WE

>a pile of fucking rocks.

Indians house monkeys here

It's a joke you troglodyte

I'm American and I live in a mud hut.

Mud is just a reasonable housing material in this country. There's nothing really wrong with it.

That makes sense then. Your people know how to create beautiful architecture.

WUZ

Tipical Spanish house

fucking lol

Super rare flag

It's actually carved out of one stone, and I'd like you to make a replica.

Go on. Should be easy right?

(I wasn't even memeing)

My neighbor's house.
Mine is bigger and more modern since I don't really like the old aesthetic in north carolina.
I think he got a good deal on it.

Wales has the coolest in my opinion. Only thing that stopped the sheep shaggers in most wars.

Rare

you're missing some stars. was your flag made in China or something?

Sure looks like Europeans have built some nice houses. Too bad the natives will trash them at the first opportunity.

>I'm American
I didn't know Burgers exported this heritage thing to Liberia as well

The top left house looks like a jail.

That's only for the rich. Normal people have to live in commie blocks like these

ENGINEERS

Nice ID

It's really a shame that some people can only afford two or three floors of those buildings.
I can't imagine living in such squalor.

can confirm, I too live in a thumbnail

god....that is ugly too.
I mean NOW they have no ingenuity.
I wish they would stop with attitudes like pic related. It is nothing but the typical tacky consumerist displays we have all come to associate with African Americans and Blacks/Arabs.

Then where is this in her "self" praise?
It is to do with their mentality.
They think of success in consumption not creativity because there is no creative base in these areas.

This is derivative too. Its just municipal "we want a modern building" architecture. on a "lot" .

At least this plays with levels. Some nice classically Victorian lamp posts there too... those details look oddly Arabic.

Don't deny it. Africa has a massive deficit in creativity. This is what happens when the super rich are simple minded demagogues and the creative class (what there is of it) doesn't share in any of the wealth.

This is an example of the typical cabin in the small state of Montana

House of the biggest supermarket chain owner.

There are better rich people houses but this guy lives in a castle from the Austro Hungarian empire.

Like, he gives zero fucks

The moors were fucking arabs/berbers aka north africans.

Average home provided to every NEET in Canada, free of charge.

Average slovenian aparment and family.

>when you try to copy someone's else architecture but you're too dumb to understand the purpose of a window so you end up building the bling but forgetting the hole
happens to me all the time desu

literally worse than africans.

no wonder the emus beat you.

Shit, that's really tasteful.

plodine? that's a real comfy supermarket i wish they had them here