When will we finally have a Nordic Union?

When will politicians finally wake up that blue and green eyes as well as blonde hair and red hair are worth protecting?

Other urls found in this thread:

scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2012/03/9525
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fuck that id

I got connections to the gook moot.

why would you take parts of russia

Leave Estonia alone.

Maybe your politicians don't do it because their voters don't actually want to be treated like animals.

You missed Thuringia to add and you should get rid of the shitskins in the RUHRGEBIET first.
But I like the idea...

you fuckers can take scotland, scrounging cunts do nothing but cost us but your not having our potato slaves.

I'm reporting your ID for hate speech

That ain't Russia, it is Prussia. The "P" is important.

>Ireland

>Nordic

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please take Scotland into your cuckold union, tired of their shit

Why would Scotland want to join the Union of Borking Cucks?

Nice meme union you have there, Saxon
Bavaria will join the Southern Union

>KKKiKNCa

>but your not having our potato slaves.
All redheads have to be united under one Nordic Union. You know that, Anglo.

scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2012/03/9525
>In 2010-11, Scotland’s estimated net fiscal balance was a deficit of £10.7 billion (7.4 per cent of GDP) when a geographical share of North Sea revenue is included.
>In 2010-11, the equivalent UK position including 100 per cent of North Sea revenue, referred to in the UK Public Sector Accounts as ‘net borrowing’, was a deficit of £136.1 billion (or 9.2 per cent of GDP).

Scotland accounts for ~8.4% of the UK population.

8.4% of £136.1 billion =£11,415,113,713
Scotland's per capita share of the UK deficit.

£10,700,000,000
Scotland's actual deficit.

£11,415,113,713-£10,700,000,000
=£715,113,713

That was a 'subsidy' of £715,113,713 that went south in the last financial year.

I hope you can read this, because I don't know how to translate it into Urdu.

Your going to fail again Hitler.
Remember what happenef the last time you went into russia?

>scottish economics

Germans always want Prussia again but have no kids to repopulate it again and their sister would rather suck off an immigrant so no chances here, but still crying everyday after "Clay Slavs took!!!"

Go home Hans, your time has past.

We will make Scots work hard and make their redheads less ugly and less obese. Productivity will surge.

>cuckdic union

call it Eurabia

>Remember what happenef the last time you went into russia?
We practically won until the Americans bailed them out. Fuck the Burgers.

Who the fuck are you kidding Hans! We don't want pakis in our alliance.

>Who the fuck are you kidding Hans! We don't want pakis in our alliance.
That is why England is not part of the Nordic Union, Muhammed.

>Low population
>Covers large region
Thus low density
>Weak military
>Doesn't cover the highest Denser and higher Puchasing power region.
>No nuclear power.
Whom do you want to be conquered and annexed by?
Nordic union sounds more like the new cuckistan.

I'm in Scotland you filthy brown kraut.

you are delusional....what you just stated is simply not possible....if you make these ideas public there is a good chance the german people will elect you to chancellor.

>Merging with Sweden
>Merging with anything south of Denmark
>Merging with anything from the UK

>Cuts out England and Wales
>Keeps inbred Scotland and Ireland cucks

Germans lost everything and live in a dream now.
They seem to not even think about what situation they are in and choose to see Poland as a worst enemy, trying to bring back the past as much as possible, but the fact is that even if they received land back all they could do is bring more muhameds from the desert to live in Prussia. Nation without a future full of men blinded by a past and ignoring present time.

>Scotland 2005
>Fuck you Mohammed
>Scotland 2016
>REFUGEES WELCOME PLEASE LET US BACK IN THE EU WE DON'T WANT TO BE EVIL OPPRESSIVE RACISTS LIKE THOSE ENGLISH PEOPLE DOWN SOUTH GIVE US ENRICHMENT PLEASE WE BEG YOU GERMONEY

>saxons
>not including anglo-saxons
>including celts
this is bait

no it isn't

Yeah that's what our politicians say. Ever actually had a reasonable discussion with a normal Scot about the refugee crisis? You won't be hearing what the SNP wants Scots to be like so desperately.

Good idea using Hadrian's Wall to keep the cucks out.

>Karelia
>Prussia
lol

Here's the Hadrian's wall fallacy again. Hadrian's wall is entirely within England, a little further South of Scotland. Also the far North of England has considerably more Nordic ancestry/dialect. The North East English accent is very similar to some of the accents in Southern Denmark.

Remember that time Vikings tried to invade Ireland and got fucking demolished by Brian Boru? Yeah, you're still not welcome.

Hmm I think this post wasn't clear enough. I meant it was a good idea by England to use Hadrians Wall to keep the cucks out.

Irreverent when you choose cucks to represent you and do the absolute opposite to what you want. Remember 50% of Scottish voters voted for the Cuck """"""""""""""""national"""""""""""" party alone. That doesn't even count Labour and Lib Dem voters who are as bad (it's about 85% when you add those). Those do not represent the image you and the occasional heritagefagging burger try to portray of Scotland.

You faggots better not give up scotland.

Probably should have pointed out also that reading the facebook posts of my Scottish friends' families actually is as cucked as the votes represent, almost Sweden tier.

What about Cyprus and Romania and the rest of France?

>only Italians

Why not incorporate the yugoslavs into the neo-roman empire?

>pole detected

Also who cares about R1A? Those lands were conquered by German men who cucked the native slavs.

>Sweden and Germany are in this union

Lol fuck off Mahmoud

If you guys actually visited Scotland and lived among its people, you wouldn`t love it as much.

>northern germany
>leaving based bavaria and switzerniggers
have fun with those cucks!

>Ireland
>Nordic

Come to think of it...

>Ireland
>white

stop uniting scandinavia

Never, kek!

shut up cuck.

in the north dumbass