youtube.com/watch?v=unHaJLuFNfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes I do.

Art people are literally responsible for hitler and the hologauise

>Hitler
>Good artist

The first artist is Shitty painter desu

Better than almost any modern art.

Well he did draw a nice European Map. I like the parts in Russia, very aesthetic.

KeK swede

Pic can't be real

He was just about to START education, so he was at a level 0 when he painted that.

The perspective wasn't off. The buildings he painted are wobbly and fucked looking, it's why he painted them.

>that
>bad

Its not the best in the world but is fucking amazing compared to 99% of the population

Art is subjective.

I find the butthole more interesting than Hitler's shitty and boring art work. I look at that butthole and ask myself is it a boy or a girls butt? When was the last time poop came out of it? What is the artist mean by this butt hole? Etc. Hitler's art does nothing for me.

>wants to go to the art school to improve his skills

So much about this.

Me on the bottom left

>Art is subjective.

Thankfully modern EEG technology has debunked that silly bullshit.

Your opinion nolonger matters, what we use to determine aesthetics is brainwaves. You might be able to lie and say you think something ugly is actually beautiful, but your brainwaves will tell a different story.

well you're the king of shitposting straya so no wonder you'd enjoy the anuses more

>something has to be beautiful to be art
poor sweet summer child

Brainwaves are racist, don't listen to them

That's why he was trying to get into ART SCHOOL. But its obvious he had no potential whatsoever. If only he had of photographed assholes, or painted with period blood, then he would have made it.

Wasn't Hitler rejected because he didn't work hard enough and not because of the quality of his work ?

Inovating technique vs Autistic drawing

Adolf was a shit artist

>not even wondering about the smell

is this really true
that 2012 pic got a prize?

if so that's probably intentional
in the sense that it is an intentional destruction of art and it is done by controlling institutions that give prizes and such, and controlling what is exhibited in galleries

Rome got just so far that it collapsed. You either maintain unwanted civilization through law, power, and dictation, or you maintain it by giving into the individual need of every individual (social programs). Both are unsustainable. In the end, the collective has no desire for his "Fellow man", but for his one family, group of friends, or maybe his town.

yes it was. look at the people. still good sense of color i'd say

clearly you just don't get it. art is very subjective, especialily perspective :^)

>is this really true
LOL, no. Op is an asshole. It looks like John Water's photoset "12 assholes and a dirty foot" and no, he didn't win $30,000,000 dollarydoos. he just did it for fun.

Hitler obviously had talent. He just clearly needed a bit of training to master perspective.

>Art is subjective.
>Hitler's shitty and boring art work.
Your honor, there is clearly a contradiction in this statement.

let's face it, college art education is the most stupid thing ever. Vienna was a center of degeneracy already 100 years aog.

>that giant woman on the right
Too bad deviantart wasn't around back then.

You should be proud that your mother featured in such a famous painting mate

I agree, he was ass. His work told no tales and didn't really make you think.

I never understood anything about painting. Nothing. Zero. Less than nothing. However Hitler's painting is much more pleasant to look at compared to freak/degenerate/shock art.

Of course they denied him, he killed 8 million jews you moron

to be fair I'm not sure what's goin on with that house, it looks like it's floating.

the second guy has interesting style. I haven't seen his other work, but those one's aren't bad.

egon schiele

who painted that? it's pretty good, makes it look like it just rained.

8 million?
BAD GOY!!
It was 16 million!

Wether you like him or not Hitler was not a good painter.

his landscapes are pretty good, but yea the rest of his stuff is pretty wonky.

it always gets better

yes there will be a storm, but storms don't last 1000 days

pack your bags and get the fuck out.

80 million ?
Did you just say 800 million ?
im pretty sure it was 8000 million you fucking Anti-semitistic bigot

Fucking degenerates thinking Hitler was a bad artist.

That's a white foundation, dummy.

>Modern art

Okay those are both a bit high, there were at most 10 million jews killed though

I think this pic is from brazil

It's called "Little monkeys" = macaquinhos.

Well sometimes it's good that life is short. The guy who did the butt holes life will be too.

holy shit you're right lol I didn't even see it, I thought it was part of the lake

Why are you denying the holocaust?

i've never seen a pucker hole that moved me so deeply.

I'm not idiot, it's just that no more than 12 million jews died in the holocause

youtube.com/watch?v=unHaJLuFNfA

>doubt.jpg
inb4 shills

>filename

KEK

Egon did some pretty aesthetic degenerate art tbqh

he wasn't bad that's bullshit

he was no thomas cole but his paintings are quite nice, and I tend to like the motifs

That's exactly why he's right, though.

Main problem was that he had 0 style of his own. Second is that his proportions are always wrong. Third is that he usually chooses very bad scenes.

Wasn't it found that his admission letter was lost on the way?

Please don't tell me that's actually considered art.

>choosing bad scenes
>in war-torn rebuilding country you grew in because your neighbour was a huge cuck and couldn't defend you
Really makes your synapses fire

Well it's considered art by the LGBT community. Yet we are told they are just like us!

MACAQUINHOS

I respectfully disagree.
The talent is noteworthy. Add x years of experience and he could have been a decent professional no doubt.

by looks of it after some one got rejected and almost concord Europe and killed some jews so now the let every one in.
just in case..

Thank god you're no artist.

>all those people looking away in shame
So progressive

I couldn't even get near that

Me on the bottom right.

>jewfro front and center
Like pottery.

lol I never knew Sup Forums is so plebe
my wife's 5 year old son could paint better than hitler

that looks comfy af

Only through this picture can one truly understand Hitler's hatred for degeneracy.

>Austria
uh oh

Are those "scratch-n-sniff" buttholes? How artistic!