Gay man who lost San Diego Pride nudity case dies of apparent suicide

wcvb.com/article/ca-man-who-lost-gay-pride-lawsuit-commits-suicide-after-verdict/8547071

Apologize right now.

Sounds peachy

And people claim faggots aren't mentally ill....

"Walters was arrested in 2011 during a gay pride event at Balboa Park for wearing a leather gladiator outfit that didn't fully cover his buttocks."

You know...
I'm going to take this guys side.
I want to wear something similar to Mardi Gras.

>Mentally ill person commits suicide
why is this news? One less pervert on the street i guess

I'm bisexual and I think this is fucking gay.

Yeah. I don't approve of it but hell the DC parade this year was full of neked fags and dykes. If you don't want your kid to see that shit DON'T TAKE THEM TO A FUCKING DEGENERATE PARADE...

daily reminder that only weak people commits suicide

Homosexuals are broken people and need our loving support to help them overcome their psychological disorder. There would be a lot fewer homosexual suicides if they weren't encouraged to feel 'pride' in their condition. Imagine telling bipolar disorder patients to be proud about having such emotional instability and telling them that nothing is wrong?

He committed suicide over his inability to walk completely nude on the streets.

Why are fags such unbelievable degenerates?

Good riddance.

Yeah good riddance. I have nothing against people taking it in the butt but there are things called laws and fags are not exempt from them.

We all knew he was hung but this is RIDICULOUS

I am sorry this person did not get the mental health assistance they needed. As someone strugging with depression myself, I think we need better outreach.

>tell him to take pride in his homosexuality
he shoots himself
>tell him not to take pride in his homosexuality
>muh discrimination muh depression
he shoots himself
???????????????????????

Kek

Fucking this.

>I can't be naked in public, let me kill myself
>People won't call me she/her because of my penis, better go step in front of a truck

Win/win

How about we don't take degenerate parades anywhere near children instead?

> don't teach kids how not to degenerate
> teach degenerates how not to kids
While that would be ideal I fear we are far too gone..

It's funny because if those people were straight they'd all be put on a sex offender registry for exposing themselves. Can't take my kid out in public because they might be accosted by aggressive naked men is triple distilled degeneracy.

This is obviously a gun problem, then

>racked up 1 million in lawyer's fees
Probably the most significant reason he killed himself.

That's a good start.

Kek sounds about right for these mental freaks

Cool beans brahh

Looks like everything worked out for the best.

So in SF when a fag dies (must happen every other day or so) do they hang these flags low like a limp dick? Surely OP you must know!

Bastard could have any woman he wants and instead he dresses like this and acts like a little fairy prancing about. Sucking dick when he should be slaying prime pussy. This is why most men are disgusted by faggotry like this.

Kek

He looks a likea slave from fallout 3 The Pitt.

No ass dont want

He committed suicide because if you read the article he lost 1 million dollars in legal fees. Sup Forums is fucking retarded more often than not

America is a little greater each day.

Fags are so melodramatic