As a white man how to get a good white gf?

What are good strategies for a white man to find a good white gf with marriage and children in mind?

Lifting? Church? joining a Nationalist Group? Joining a Leftist Group?
Trying to convert a potential pretty left feminist girl or settle for a average eastern European extreme conservative girl?
Give me your thoughts!

I met a Virgin bavarian girl in an Irish nightclub. Rich parents. Very nice girl.

So I guess you could try here.

If you need answers for this kind of questions you are literally an autist

Kill yourself

do the opposite of what michael jackson did

Marry as young as possible. Try to find a wife from a closed community like the Mormons. Live in a rural area. Don't let the TV into your house.

But I fear it might be too late for you. The influence of the media is such that no white women is not a whore. That's what you get for losing the war, German-bro. The eternal Jew you into the eternal cuck.

Lol white dating culture is different than South fucking America.

Why you dont want wife with other color of skin? We all are humans, we all are the same humans

Embrace nationalist ideals of man, i.e. "Git gud."

Truth. I've got an El Salvador buddy up here, and he has no idea how to seal the deal with women in Canada. Back at home it's just implied you fuck.

Wrong. I bagged a virgin. Winning.
Taking her virginity is one of my most precious memories.

She was like a cute little animal starring at me in fear as we began.

If his father couldn't teach him how to deal with woman, and the fact that he comes to this place asking

Beta syndrome, why this keep happening in Europe? No wonder why woman go looking for refugees

Talk to white women with the intention of having sex with them. Do not have the intention of being their friend or mislead them to believe this is your intention. You do not want to be her friend. You want to put babies in her.

She must fear you as you penetrate her.

By sex no. 2 they are sluts. It's a shame.

mfw this can be true

Be more alpha than every man in her life.

White girls are the ultimate bluepill

dress and act like richard spencer, it is your only choice.

I met my gf in middle school I was attracted to her because she was super white and had wide birthing hips and through years of conditionioning, I red pilled her and turned her from a Whiny girl to independent yet loyal wife material. The kind of girl you can leave alone to socialize at a party and you know you'll never find her flirting and she'll always be looking to get right back by your side. I'm only 22 and we've been together for 9 years. She's of only German descent and I always have a smug feeling that although I don't agree with most of /pols ideals I have what /pol would consider a perfect girl

Just be yourself pal, that's all. There is someone for everyone :-)

>Everyone who disagrees with me is Jewish

Work hard, live honorable, ask God to bless you with a loving, loyal wife. If it doesn't happen it's better than marrying some fat make up covered yoga pants wearing slut who will ruin your life. Ascend the "muh dik" mentality.

How dare you

Checked. He has spoken.

In germany I'm sure you have to convert to Islam first

OP is a shitskin looking for dating tips.

Just go out to the bus station tomorrow night and grab em by the pussy, and yell fiki fiki!