Are you proud of your flag, Sup Forums?

Are you proud of your flag, Sup Forums?

Indeed.

It's pretty good. My little Jack tells me where my historical roots are from. I liked being part of The Empire.

of course

yea because its on the majority of other flags too

But of course.

>A legend refers to a mortally wounded chief of a Latvian tribe who was wrapped in a white sheet. The part of the sheet on which he was lying remained white, but the two edges were stained in his blood. During the next battle the bloodstained sheet was used as a flag. According to the legend this time the Latvian warriors were successful and drove the enemy away. Ever since then Latvian tribes have used these colours.

I respect our colonial past, but today is different and there's no benefit from it.

Go ahead, erase your cultural and national heritage just to be progressive.

You're basically a marxist.

Fuck republicans and fuck Zulus. God save the Queen.

It's not about the clothes a girl wears, it's what's underneath that counts

And the Stars inform you of where you now reside. Long live the nations of the Commonwealth.

My country has one of the top ten best flags so yeah, I am pretty proud of it.

Of course

Except that Istrian golden goat on coat of arms, whole Croatian flag is preddy gud and recognizable in the World because of red/white checkers.

Fuck off cuck. We should have annexed you a long time ago.

Kek will bless the Queen with another 20 years.

Each and everyday. Just need to kill all the leftists that claim it as their own.

Why is it so aesthetic dixiebros

Absolutely. Both National and State flags.

Glory to the Commonwealth

I'm Scottish with a lot of Irish Catholic ancestors and my parents are both catholics. I think the British government are cocks and have been cunts to Ireland and Scotland for centuries, but I don't blame that on the British population, and have no problem with Britain or the British flag. I'm also an atheist and I think christianity was made up to subvert europe so I don't harbour any secterian views even though I do sympathise with ireland, scotland before i sympathise with England, I think ultimately solidarity as the United Kingdom isn't really a bad thing.

Should've kept the old one

Us too, honestly.

Westcoast cucks BTFO

no because most posters under this flag is straight up stupid people from Sup Forums making serious discussions to us impossible

>t. lurker

Agree Dad

>top ten best flags

A fucking leaf... Seriously?

Yes.

yes

f

No

my flag where I reside? England? not proud whatsoever

my real flag? Turkey? hell yeah

>New Zealand thinks their country is relevant

WEW LAD

I hate this leaf it is easily one of the most pathetic flags. I do also realize it was created to take away from our history and destroy our identity.

Wrong flag m8

Reported you faggot to the cyberpolice, naziscum

Go back to Tumblr faggot

wasted quads

By another fucking Leaf...

Javel

THIS IS A NICE BOARD.

Vær hilset, broder!

God eftermiddag, Er lige stået op.

it's ok, seen it so long I don't have any opinions about it. At least it's not brazils flag.

if our flag ever changes it has to atleast stay red white and blue

no exceptions

>Y-You uncucked your flag!
>C-Change it back so it has mine on it still!

Not a chance, Nigel.

The lef symbolizes our country well. What other country has a flag that symbolizes itself well that doesn't just rely on colors or stripes?

Listen to dad, cunt.

>A fuggen Leaf on a flag

meh

I think the american flag deserves a cross on it .
I mean pay homage to who made this place great and the religious values that america is based off of.
I like the american flag, but I will never hold it as closely to my heart as I would if it had a cross.

Assad?! Is that you?!

God Save the Queen

Would have loved to be part of the Empire desu.

nah hafezz :p

I am!

Fuck off, commie.

Feels comfy

Commie scum

>Soviet
>Finnish
REEEEE RUSSIAN EXPAT GETT OUUUT

>The one country that went against the UK became the world's superpower

>"OY BRUV LISTEN TO DA BOSS AN BE A GOOD LIL KEKAROO! PUT DA QUEENIES FLAG ON THERE LIKE A GOOD LIL COLONIAL"

Made me think, emu.

>A fuggen copy cat of ten other flags
>Also a fuggen cross

Communism is the future, and you will be eliminated

>Communism
>Future
Pick one
The future will be ruled by nationalist conservatives

THe Fuggen first to have the flag you cunt

>only flag with a bible on it

Belgian flag is meh, but this one makes my hairs stand up and gives me goosebumps

>be finnish guy in late 1930s
>fight off soviets
>guarantee your country independence
>die
>great-grandchildren don't give a shit about you
>one in particular is in love with the USSR, your former enemies
>you look down from heaven and wonder why the fuck the allied forces went after nazi germany instead of ussr
>tfw your great-grandson is a literal faggot
Very ironic.

im cool with this flag as long as the yellow and green is removed, i know our sport colours are green and gold but they look shit on country flags.