Has pol taken a DNA spit test yet??

>Anita Foeman’s students had just gotten the results from their genetic tests, and they couldn’t wait to talk.

>One said her dad cheered when she told him she has Zulu roots. A girl with curly red hair said her family always gathers around a Nativity scene on Christmas Eve and sings carols over the baby Jesus, and this year, after learning that she’s 1 percent Jewish, she said: “We’re going to sing the dreidel song!”

>When a white student said that 1 percent of his ancestry was African, two black students sitting next to him gave him a fist bump and said: “Yes! Brother.”

once you learn that we are all one blood then you can begin the process of growth leading to racial enlightenment: everyone's part nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPs78ofDPo
youtu.be/FuotzInsJ9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, nigger.

>
>When a white student said that 1 percent of his ancestry was African, two black students sitting next to him gave him a fist bump and said: “Yes! Brother.”
That's not how niggers would react.

No. My maternal grandmother is big on genealogy, so on her side of the family it's Scotland and a little Denmark waaaay back (7 generations in Australia though). Dad's side is 5 generations in Australia, English before that.

You can convince yourself that ethnicity doesn't exist all you like though.

yes. am I white?

Am I really a Jewish Maori warrior? Or is it (((them)))?

>giving your dna to a data-mining company

Only redditors could be so stupid

seems someone is afraid not to be white anymore

I wish I could be this enthusiastic about things. I would just not care. Completely pointless information vapid idiots will use to seem interesting.

>she’s 1 percent Jewish, she said: “We’re going to sing the dreidel song!”
Give me a break.

>60%
Who cares fucking mudblood half breeds

Has nothing to do what color. Do you know what can be done with DNA these days? I advise you to look it up.

yes, please tell us :^)

It turns out I'm part of some old russian royalty. Only blemish is an irishman a few gens back

Share almost that level of DNA with fucking apes

Not going to run around in the jungle naked because of it

anybody else creeped out with mass genealogy? I highly doubt we are far away enough away from bullshit eugenics to start precisely recording peoples genetic makeup.

oh sure you do a DNA test and then end up getting a mastectomy just in case like angelina jolie. no thanks.

>1 percent
That's less than what most whites have in common with neanderthals. Should i wear furs and hunt mammoths this winter?

Imagine most of the science fiction you have seen in your life, And than realize a good large chunk of it isnt science fiction. That should be enough. I don't care what you do though, It's not me that has to pay for it in the end.

>I highly doubt we are far away enough away from bullshit eugenics...

Eugenics won't happen. It would require race realism to take hold.

what makes you think any of this is precise?

Show us your neanderthal rating

Please tell us what the illuminati needs your dna for

>fake DNA test to show everybody is a nigger

Regardless, it would be interesting to see your roots

Nothings ever going to change while shitskins hold on to their counter culture instead of assimilating. White people can be accepting all they want but the shitskins will always see themselves as separate until that happens and it will always lead to problems.

>Race doesn't exists! you shitlord!
>Look at this, this prove that you're the same race, that 1% of blood matters!
i'm so tired of leftists bullshit.
Can KEK ends my life tonight?
digits confirm.

>require race realism
the irony of your statement in Sup Forums wrapped the needle around the gauge.

>Anne E. Wojcicki is an American entrepreneur and the co-founder and chief executive officer of the personal genomics company 23andMe.
>Her mother is Jewish and her father is a Polish-born American.

>When a white student said that 1 percent of his ancestry was African, two black students sitting next to him gave him a fist bump and said: “whoop, they it is!” followed by monkey noises

the illusion of precision is all that matters and people are swallowing genetics as a precise science whole.

You're right but what does that have to do with DNA

1% of ancestry... I doubt that

Chances are they're just referring to a statistic of

How?

If you wanted to selectively breed/sterilise humans you'd need to acknowledge that the good and bad traits are not randomised but are correlated to ethnicity.

>tfw Dane'd
>tfw Norman'd
>tfw Khan'd

One drop rule, nigger

Which dna test is this? I know it isnt 23

Im a black Israelite. daaaaaaaaas right.

yes it is

... denied.

>not a single drop jew
didnt know thats possible

Really? I didnt know 23andme did the neanderthal blood, i thought that was a different service

>tfw got my DNA results back last week and 100% white

Reminder that you can buy these on amazon and then register it later using a fake name so you don't need to give them your address.

>after learning that she’s 1 percent Jewish, she said: “We’re going to sing the dreidel song!”

ethnicity has nothing to do with eugenics, it means well-born not well-race. It was used by inbred royalty to prove their defective offspring were fit to rule the plebs. Now that you have maps of genes, everything from cancer to psychopathy will be tried to be bred out meaning society will be equipped with a 'scientific way' to justify their control with who can bread with whom and sterilizing people with particular genes can still happen. The reason implying that 'real racism' doesn't exist in Sup Forums is ironic is self explanatory.

Turns out Sup Forums is made up off of lots of self hating Jews

>someone takes DNA test
>be 100% European
>THAT DOESN'T MEAN A THING PLUS DNA TESTS ARE INACCURATE ANYWAY!!!!!

>someone takes DNA test
>be 99% European and 1% nigger
>HAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE AFRICAN

What is it leftists don't get about logic? Do they really function based on the principle of political correctness, as in as soon something, anything could potentially hurt the feelings of someone, anyone, they oppose it?

>real racism
I said "race realism" not "real racism" you silly duffer. Look it up.

>advocating for an ethnostate based around genetic tests
Wait, was the MSM /ourguys/ all along? Holy shit guys. They trolled us good.

Guess I'm a #huffmissile now.

Am I white yet?

okay, pretend i didn't misstype there and make a proper counter-point like the based aussie i expect you to be.

The government already has my blood, fingerprints, etc on file, so is there even any reason for me to worry about it?

Australians are factually more mixed than white Americans because whereas we segregated people with the one-drop rule you guys did like the Spanish and Brazilians did with the "fuck an abo, have whiter kids- maybe if you fuck enough abos they'll all be white someday"

Hence the average white australian is 10% abo

>1 drop rule
That's 1/32 or so.
>Iberian
>Ashkenazi
A mountain jew indeed.

This is a private company run by a jewish woman, not the government.

Wtf... i like MSM now.

I don't entirely disagree though. Some hereditary things could be bred out, some is endemic to an ethnicity (compare our aboriginals to your average Japanese or west-European kid in school).

23andMe just got my spit tube back and are processing it now; I will know my results in a few weeks.

I'm expecting 50% German and 50% British/Irish.

>southern european
>white

Yeah, but doesnt 23 reportedly give the info to the nsa? If so, what does it even matter? Im already on file

Yes, don't listen to the divide and conquer tactics.
>North of Gibraltar
>North of Constantinople
>West of the Urals
= White

Except they were lucky enough to have far fewer people to deal with so it didn't end up as the total genetic and societal clusterfuck it is in Mesoamerica.

Ok Ahmed... don't get your hopes too high.

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPs78ofDPo

Its the germanic jews you have to watch. They hate themselves enough to throw themself into an oven. Theyre jewish enough to use an easy bake oven since its cheaper to run.

I'm fine with the government, not private companys, it's up to you. amazon probably deliver quicker and have it cheaper anyway.

Perfect

Any other interesting factoids up your arse?

What's wrong with these DNA tests, I feel like this should be mandatory, if everyone knew their heritage I feel there wouldn't be racism in the world anymore

This argument actually works against them.

Okay, we're all part African. Got it. Are Africans all part white? No? So therefore: Whites have evolved the furthest beyond the starting point, while Africans barely moved and are still pre-iron-age.

Ta-da.

The fucking state of yanks. I can trace my ancestry back like 600 years and they all lived on this island.

>tfw find out 25% Australian
>between the hours of 10pm-4pm I turn into Mr. Hyde and my shitposting propensity increases drastically

Hint: they didnt say "brother"

>everyone is part nigger

Except those who are not... Are you suddenly going to make fun of them because they are no longer the "in group" of Nigger-Folk? That's typical nigger behavior. Filthy way of thinking if you ask me. No shit we're all different and have various differences in our DNA way beyond physical tributes... what the fuck are you getting at? Am I supposed to suddenly love an AIDs infected rapist from Zulu land because some chick I may or may not have gone to school with had 1/4000th Zulu DNA? Get fucked. I hate those countries, like I hate my own countries ghettos, like I hate the retarded fucking idiots in my family, like I hate the three stupid cunts I work with. Quit trying to bubble gum and rainbow up my hate, that shit is o'natural and god intended hate. Stupidity and retardation get you killed or at least prevent you from having a thriving healthy productive life.

"Muh blood" Yeah yeah, want me to punch you in the fucking snout so we can get a better look at it? Or are you going to shut the fuck up? Bring something of substance to the table you (checking flag), "Most Powerful Race In The World" turbo mini southern tropical chink. I hope you get swallowed up by the next good Volcano eruption your country experiences.

Daily reminder that neanderthal DNA is the superior DNA.

"We're going to sing the dreidel song"
This one?
youtu.be/FuotzInsJ9Y

I'm part NKVD, does this mean I can waltz in FSB HQ and get a fist bump?

>1 percent Jewish, she said: “We’re going to sing the dreidel song!”
This can't be real

>tfw take DNA test

>tfw all was going smoothly until I find out I'm 10% British and Irish, implying I am 5% Irish, 2% Iberian, 1% Italian

>.2% yakut

>.2% YAKUT

That's it, I'll be committing suicide on New Year's Eve for being a nonwhite just for having a few drops of nonwhite blood

I use nationalism to imply your flag means I expect you to post to a higher standard than most because Sup Forums gives us a flag
if I had a photo of you, i could use racism but the odds are you are white so I could very likely use racism to do the same thing
genealogy gives us yet another tool to use against people to set expectations/dismiss them through bullshit categorization instead of their merit and quality of their statement and justification of their existence or extinction.
Sup Forums constantly proves that racism/nationalism is constantly employed to make degenerates seem better than anybody else
eugenics is still a very real threat.

>tfw white english from a shithole mining town
>thick, brown, wavey hair, brown eyes and P L U M P lips

Scared of taking one of these tests, lads. Surely there's no way some shitskin wandered into one of our mining towns to fuck my great-great-great-great-great-granny, right? There was so little social movement here, every (literally) 2 miles you go there is a noticeable different accent because of how insular all the coal mining villages were.

>Yakuts (Yakut: Caхa Sakha), are Turkic people[7] who mainly inhabit the Sakha Republic (Yakutia).
>Turkic people
mehmet, my son

Yeah Cobba let the potential flow

how much do these cost? is there one that is practically free?

>Cobba
Tasnarnian detected.

>still pre-iron age
Nah, Bantu evolved steel before Europeans came in.

Mind, Bantu aren't the majority of Africa, but it's like judging Russians by the toxic fuckups Serbs are.

Americans are mongrels, nothing new.

They cost signing away the legal rights to your genetic information like a good goy so that in 10-20 years when the entire human genome is mapped your information can be sold of to ((((geneticists)))) to be used commercially.

I used to be a neo-nazi until I read your post OP. I mean, we all come from Africa, so there must only one race, the human race. We all bleed red after all don't we? If I ever marry I will make my daughters are married off to PoCs to make up for slavery. Enough Sup Forums for today, I have lots of swastikas, stahlhelms and other Nazi memorabilia to go burn in the woods.

So if a nigger finds out he is 1% white will it be cool for him to swear allegiance to Hitler?

>0.2% ashkenazi
>>>/oven/

you forgot to start your post with 'not gonna lie'

None, goy, I mean we spy on your internet traffic, your phone calls, we saw your dick if you own a smartphone, why would we care about DNA information? We don't, goy, now go back to watching TV like a good goy.

if ever there was a possibility of a half kek this would be the post to earn it.

Are you from near Liverpool? I've read that there's been a historical nigger presence there since the 1700s.

Knowing what tiny percentage of moorish blood is my DNA isn't going to make me feel any different about immigrant rape gangs.

>everyone's equal
>let's prove this by highlighting the traceable genetic differences between each-other