Why are Americans so petty?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38464612
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vladimir wins again.

Its Obama just being a nigger, trashing the place before he gets evicted

>king nigger going ooga booga
lel

It's tradition starting from throwing your piss-swill that you call tea in the sea and using your bitch Canada as our hat.

>*sets whitehouse on fire*
>good luck Trump!

It's a tragedy when you have to root for other world leaders to be smart to avoid your own fucking you over. I just feel so disappointed.

This made me laugh pretty fucking hard.

Fucking section 8 WhiteHouse.

>Putin is smart enough to ignore king nigger
Thank God

Niggers are the pettiest fucking losers. You would think you'd finish up whatever business you had left in the White House and not make any big country altering decisions before you left. Fucking Obongo will go down among the worst presidents in history.

>Why are Americans
Obama.

Even Putin knows he's a narcissistic dip shit just trying to stir the pot.

Obama is ten times the man Trump will ever be. Look at the man. He is a complete fool.

> Americans
> jigs

Pick one

Its Obama and his minions doing it. His lame duck represents nobody but himself. I dont think any other american would do that. John oliver is a twat but i know he doesnt speak for any other briton.

How embarrassing for Obama.

It's like the cool kid throwing a rock at you and you look at him with pity in your eyes as you walk away with the qt that everyone wants.

it's a fine line between morally superior and looking like an idiot who takes it without a face saving response

in this case i tend towards morally superior but it still has a bad aftertaste
he HAS to respond to this offense in some other way I feel
some politically not-so-correct strong words in a small speech can do it

This. No-one I know has any respect for Donald Trump. The guy is a reality tv star; a clown.

(((they))) will attempt to start a war with Russia before Trump gets into office, let's all pray Putin keeps his cool and doesn't fall for bait over the next 3 weeks

Putin is a better diplomat than Obongo

What's new?

Unfortunately he won't go down as a bad president. Like Nelson Mandela and Malcom X, history will whitewash (blackwash?) his record because he was black. In fifty or sixty years even republicans will ignore facts and act like he was a great unifier.

>Obama is ten times the man Trump will ever be

We know that's you posting, Obama.

Obongo has a Noble "peace" prize so he must be better.

Fuck off.

By far the most offensive thing they can do to Obama is to treat him like a child.

Jewmerica just got played

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

>nigger
>man

pick one

I'dsay the most "offensive" thing Putin could possibly do is to quickly negotiate a peaceful and friendly reversal of this decision by Obama once Trump takes office.

It'll make Obama look silly, and play into the "lame duck" narrative. It'll also piss off the lefties who don't like the idea of the US and Russia getting along well either.

Pretty much. Our Lügenpresse no-doubt already has their ‘Trump loves Russia/Putin’ garbage articles typed up for when this B.S. is reversed after Obama mercifully leaves office next month.

Nah, best thing Putin could've done is what he's already done: Shrugged it off and acknowledged it as a childish move from a weak spined President that's about to be out of office, finally.

There are two people in this world:
>People that think Obama is/was a good president
>The rest of us

right behind reagan for letting this fuck trump into the white house and giving our country over to big business and billionaires who only have self interest in mind. I don't even have to defend my claims either, as trump is already appointing cronies and other wall street types that want to massively deregulate shit more than it is.

For a country that worships its founding fathers to the point of absurdity, the hilarious truth is that they are rolling over in their graves right now cause the number one thing they truly wanted to avoid was letting fucking soulless corporations run the country, or in this case the people that run soulless corporations.

But everyone still fell for the trump will bring in jobs meme and completely disregard everything else he is doing, including provoking third world shitholes over twitter to attack us with nuclear weapons if they can get them

(You)

Not only has Putin decided not to expel US diplomats but BBC just reported that he invited all US diplomats and their children to a NYE party in the Kremlin.
Putin just made Obummer look like a complete sausage.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38464612

"I invite all children of American diplomats accredited in Russia to the New Year and Christmas Tree in the Kremlin."

as if there was a better alternative, CTR

Hahahaha, thanks for the kek mate. Ready to be butthurt for at least 4 years?

Obongo BTFO

>tfw a reality tv "fool" is still a better option than a nigger or a nigger lover (aka hillary)

How so? The reason behind expelling diplomats was to send a message, if Putin doesn't respond then Obama will make even more drastic move until Kremlin responds in kind. Obama will expel 100 diplomats tomorrow, Putin won't do shit again (following the same logic of "we will not drop to this level"), then all the Russian diplomats will get expelled and Russian property in the West gets nationalized. At some point Kremlin will be forced to respond anyway.

Trump is taking office soon, there is no need for response.

There's no need to bring Kek into this.

Sad!

Be Murica
Try to invade Canada
Lose
Claim it was a draw

Be Murica
Try to defend South Vietnam from the North
Lose
Claim it was a draw

Be Murica
Claim the war of independence (a war faught between British people and other British people) was Murica beating Britain

>Russians hack american poltical organization
>try and succeed to game american national election
>said they were diplomats, actually spies
>bought land they said was for recreational use, actually used for cyber spying/work
>pettty

Yeah kicking out illegal foreign agents, for doing illegal work on US soil against america's interests is petty.
Wish I had some thing I could rub together in situations like this.

Also I love how if it was the opposite people would call Obama a pussy
>they kick our """"diplomats""""" out and you stand by and let them do whatever they want in our country! Traitor! Sad!

top laughter
king kong on suicide watch

>Russians hack amer-
stopped reading there

Because our President and his intelligence community actually knew WHERE the russian operatives were

Putin doesn't know where the American operatives are.

This.

Russia Wins.

Obama is a dumb nigger, about to leaving office expellig diplomats just proof that he's a monkey.

Obama still has plenty of time for expelling more diplomats and authorizing more sanctions. If Moscow doesn't respond at all they're just getting themselves cucked. Also lack of response will give Trump a bargaining advantage from the beginning.

This is a silly move, really. Obama will just expel more diplomats and close few more Russian properties on the US soil. And Kremlin already invited ALL US diplomats and their kids to a NJ party. Now they cannot just expel these people after making such a gracious move without looking like complete dickheads.

Ancient egyptian on suicidal watch

>brasil
>talking shit about niggers
You're honorary trash yourselves

Why post then

you need to go back to pleddit now

I had to let you know how much of a retard you were, in case nobody told you yet.
You're welcome.

Because we can't talk about the real issues plaguing our society thus we manufacture outrage over non issues to make it seem like we got our shit together.

>t. We don't

I stopped Sup Forumsing since I've been home for Christmas. Why is everyone suddenly acting like Trump is a Russian plant and the hacking claim isn't totally bullshit

CTR

Enjoy the VACation.

N E W
E
W

absolute mad man

So people bitch when Obama doesn't overtly take action against Russia over cyber violations and people bitch when he does.

Did anyone else notice leftist celebrations on jewbook when news came that Obama expelled those Russians? What the hell is wrong with them?

IAintEvenMad.webm

How long until Obama starts doing full-blown Scorched Earth in the White House?

that he was awarded in the middle of a war

keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, faggot

We knew going with trump wasn't gonna be sunshine and rainbows CTR. But the fact of the matter is the alternative we were given was beyond absurd. fuck Hillary Clinton and her mudslime army she wanted to import. Shit I might've even voted for the Hebrew han he ran. Thing is we were given no other option laddy. so we chose someone who at least appears to care for this country.

Its all executive actions. Trump can revoke them as he sees fit.

When it takes a Russian fucking hacker to expose blatant corruption and cronyism in the political establishment you know shits fucked up. I'm not even mad they comprised our security. The alternative was having a corrupt bitch who's willing to drop on her knees and suck Arabian dick (Hillary). So yeah fuck it go Russian hacker.

Rrare

If you expel your enemies,, they win.

The russian shills are hard at work today.

Russia is the real "paper tiger" and Putin has no balls after all. He's just a snake in the grass that slithers into hiding when the shovel comes down. Official Russian "retaliation" is just childish name-calling lol. Bunch of real world pussies twiddling at their keyboards like Sup Forums

Give it a rest, Jeb.

King nigger had been thoroughly niggered

Last I checked they were interfering in your elections and beating you in proxy wars.

AY AY AY AY YO YO HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP

Why are Russians such pussies?

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF