IMPEACH OBAMA

I got banned from /r/The_Donald for trying to spread awareness of a petition to impeach Obama in his last days.

Since they are not in the best interests of Donald Trump or the People anymore I would like to announce that I was a former moderator and that there was a rogue element in the mod team doing things behinds the backs of the other mods, bringing you shill shit like (((NIMBLE AMERICA))) a Pac to take your money.

With one of the (((Rogue Members))) living in china.

Link to petition:
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/impeach-current-44th-president-united-states-america-barack-h-obama

I believe they are compromised

Will provide proof if there are any skeptics

How many mods there do you think are actually on our side?

GET THE FUCK OUT REDDITNIGGER

I fucking love MIZURYU Kei.

>I got banned
no you didn't
>I was a former mod
no you weren't

GTFO reddirt! Get off my pol
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

go back to r*ddit cunt

I don't give a fuck about the Reddit part. That's small time children's shit.

What is more important is the message of impeaching Obama before he can cause any more damage. He's planning on sinking the USA entirely.

Who the fuck doesn't?

Obama's recent behavior towards Israel was totally unacceptable. Hang tight Israel, 20 more days until a president that actually knows who his friends are and has their interests at heart

Maybe like 3-5

I've been on Sup Forums since the Hal Turner days you fucking niggers, go hang yourselves.

>Proof Provided

I jerk off to Mizuryu Kei land and the Souma family 5 times a day.

>Someone with a brain

Also current banned account spreading word of the Petition.

Pretty much this petition is a huge threat and the mods are actively silencing any discussion about it.

We need to get Obama out of office, 1 minute we save is one minute we earn.

The impeachment would never go through, the guy is out in what, 22 days? Just wait.

Hindering him from carrying out his plans by any means necessary is important. He is hellbent on crashing the plane with no survivors.

He has 22 whole days to do it.

>Shameful Bump

>Seppuku Bump

bump

>RARE Pepe bump

Ask questions or help conspire to Hamstring Obama. Don't be a britbong, failing like the time they let Assange down during DAK.

Be an American and let's go for the win.

nobody cares

>Check my digits Jew-nigger

Donald Trump already won. No one gives a shit about your pointless Reddit board, faggot. Get the fuck out.

Fuck reddit, they are faggots, I don't care about them. I only ever cared enough to use it to become a mod during the presidential race.

This is about impeaching Obama you niggerloving spic

Do you browse Sup Forums since 3 days ?
Japanese were usually uncommon but since 3 days i see japs spamming every thread, are you the lonely spamming jap ?

No, I come and go. It's the holidays here so there might be some lonely Hikkikomori lurking about.

oh i see