Does anyone know? Is it really real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Su2OA_Omrg
youtube.com/watch?v=fLVzw9wVd9o
youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like bags of sand.

for you,
it's probably like shitting on a street.

If you want true love, get a kitten or a puppy right when they're old enough to be taken from their mother and raise them yourself with all the care you can provide.

Then you will know love and only then, women are shallow materialistic whores who will leave you as soon as they sense a perceived slight or someone they perceive as better than you.

Then they will come crawling back but you're too good for that.

It's like getting 1000 (you)s on one good shit post

it feels very shitty if left unsatisfied, i can only hope that you'll never find out

also, is the 2nd door around the corner

Kys Pajeet

Feels good. Its real.

It's real. I was in love between 17-20.

It's just a shit load of hormones and chemicals pumping through you making you think the girl is the center of the universe and your one true purpose in life.

Looking back at it, it's shit. Thankfully I'm 28 now and haven't experienced it again. Hopefully never will.

>not wanting to experience that feeling again

Must've been a one-sided love. When the other person feels the same way about you, it's paradise.

Of course, all paradises someday die.

It clouds your judgement too much. I guess it's OK when you're a teenager cause there's not much for you to fuck up.

At this age it could be disastrous. You could end up making all sorts of dumb decisions that you'll regret once the love inevitably dies down.

You're an adult, you should be figuring out ways to use the emotion of love to further your goals.

But I guess it depends on what your goal in life is.

For example, some people use love as a means to a go to a different country. That's why marriage visa's exist.

> What does being love feel like?

>being love

is this some new age shit?

Never been in love, sounds like I'm not missing anything

>Never been in love, sounds like I'm not missing anything

you really are, user.

It's a an extreme high. Everything they do makes you happy, if you get a cutesy message from them you smile and look like an idiot, its nice for a while till you learn that she's a dumb slut and you being a lonely autists didn't see it coming.

Ive never felt it

You dont get (you)s anymore, chinkmoot has removed them

Not even five posts in and the women bashing has already begun.

Shame on you Denmark

>til you learn that she's a dumb slut

if this happens to you, it's because you didn't learn how to game women

unfortunately, learning how to game women takes time, and a couple of failed relationships. but also realize that as you get older, women become more skilled in relationships as well, so the game of love is quite a hard game to play indeed.

>unfortunately, learning how to game women takes time, and a couple of failed relationships. but also realize that as you get older, women become more skilled in relationships as well, so the game of love is quite a hard game to play indeed.

So, let me get this straight...

You have to conquer a woman with mind games in order to find love...

While she is trying to conquer YOU with mind games, in order to abandon you?

It's more like, you have to find a way to 'use' your love.

Yes, being in love is awesome, you feel so lost together, and for a while you pretend the world doesn't exist and you spend all the time just chatting.

But the world you live in won't allow you to do that. You have to get a job. You have to continue working towards your future. And the same applies to your girlfriend.

Keeping the flame alive is finding out how you can combine your goals and strive towards the future together.

If you refuse to do that, she'll eventually find out you're dragging her back from her future and that's when the fallout starts.

But yes, if controlling your character and persona to be something ideal for the other person could be considered a "mind game", then yes, experienced love is mindgames from both fronts.

youtu.be/9Su2OA_Omrg

>But yes, if controlling your character and persona to be something ideal for the other person

And, what exactly is a woman's "Ideal" then?

Someone who can provide for and protect her and her offspring, right?

>what exactly is a woman's "ideal" then?

That's where your knowledge and practice is going to be. Trying to find that ideal. It's different for every woman but there are memes you can pay attention to.

It varies from person to person, but generally, what's "hot" for women in the Milennials generation is being a feminine man.

Yeah, the days of going to the gym and building your muscles to get women, those days are over. That was a Generation X meme. That still works on social reject women, though, so if you're dating a social reject, maybe they'll be into that.

Women right now like a calm, passionate person with a strong future ahead of them, someone calm and caring. Physical strength isn't necessary, it's about emotional and mental strength.

>It varies from person to person, but generally, what's "hot" for women in the Milennials generation is being a feminine man.

No, let me explain this one to you, okay?

You know how you get women hot for you?

BE WHAT THE TELEVISION TELLS WOMEN A PERFECT MAN IS.

Women are social creatures, ruled by fashion, fad, and mob mentality.

The media has hijacked "Social Approval", and thus what women like.

Other than that, be a hunter gathering caveman, because that's the other thing that her instincts tell her to want.

You'll find it on bus. It will be non-consensual.

No matter how hard I try
You keep pushing me aside
And I can't break through
There's no talking to you
It's so sad that you're leaving
It takes time to believe it
But after all is said and done
You're gonna be the lonely one

Do you believe in life after love?
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough

What am I supposed to do
Sit around and wait for you
Well I can't do that
And there's no turning back
I need time to move on
I need a love to feel strong
'Cause I've got time to think it through
And maybe I'm too good for you

Well I know that I'll get through this
'Cause I know that I am strong
I don't need you anymore
I don't need you anymore
I don't need you anymore
No I don't need you anymore

>BE WHAT THE TELEVISION TELLS WOMEN A PERFECT MAN IS.

that only works on nerds.

The game of love is about not figuring out what the mass wants, but the person you're talking to wants.

For example, if i'm talking to a certain girl, I adopt a humorous character that's constantly spitting witty remarks because it makes her laugh and that's what she lives

But, if I start talking to an educated college woman, I focus my character solely on achieveing independence and things like that.

The game of love is literally changing your characters on a dime.

Also, it's not just you. The girl is doing that too. You'll notice after a while that the girl will change her personality to fit your needs, as you are changing your personality to fit her needs.

That is what we call "experienced love"

>BE WHAT THE TELEVISION TELLS WOMEN A PERFECT MAN IS.

Other than that, be a hunter gathering caveman, because that's the other thing that her instincts tell her to want.

but, it should be noted, that both of those are useless for actually protecting and providing for your women.

Women are not human and shouldn't be seen as such. I was in love once, but it turned to contempt. Now I have become a seagull of solitude, I scour the seas alone, with regret as my wings

>The game of love is about not figuring out what the mass wants

Yes it is.

Women want someone who is approved of by society, popular, well liked, commands respect in general in civilization.

Women are looking for as much free resources as possible, and a man who is well liked commands more resources for her future offspring.

>The game of love is literally changing your characters on a dime.

So, illusion, right?

I actually think it's pretty funny that you claim to be a man, but you change your personality to suit a woman.

I made my heart a cottage and invited this woman in. Slowly but surely, the hateful hag tore down the walls and burned the life of love that I had hoped for down to the ground. She left me as a smouldering husk of a person, a creature who trusts neither man nor beast. The fruit of life is eternally bitter for me, would that I could unleash a torrent of suffering on this planet to rival the pain from her barbs through my heart and the savage destruction of her wily word weapons

>I actually think it's pretty funny that you claim to be a man, but you change your personality to suit a woman.

And people wonder why marriage as an institution is failing...

Apparently it's because everyone adopts a bullshit personality to please their crush, and then gets tired of keeping up the facade after a few years.

(you)

>So, illusion, right?
>I actually think it's pretty funny that you claim to be a man, but you change your personality to suit a woman.

Check this song for an example

youtube.com/watch?v=fLVzw9wVd9o

This is an "ideal man" for a woman right now.

Feminine but strong.

Notice the youtube comments. THIS is what a good amount of woman are looking for right now.

You can get a perception at the "mind games" in play just from hearing the lyrics.

>This is an "ideal man" for a woman right now.

Women don't have an "Ideal" man... they go for what is popular.

>Women don't have an "Ideal" man... they go for what is popular.

or cavemen.

Women go after whoever will get them the most resources for her offspring.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY

Whether that is a man that is well liked by the society...

Or in ABSENCE of a society, a club swinging caveman...

it's logistics.

you're lost

post a picture of your "girlfriend" please

>you're lost
>post a picture of your "girlfriend" please

On Sup Forums, huh?

Whose gonna even want to dox you? seriously

If you say you have a girlfriend, i'll believe you. There's more than one way to perceieve a relationship. I'm simply stating what works for me

>Whose gonna even want to dox you?

NSA pls go.

>I'm simply stating what works for me

Yeah, you act like someone who is popular, and make yourself look like a caveman.

Why are Indians always such fucking cringe lords? Who the fuck knows what love is? Pretty much every neckbeard on this site believes that every teen alive felt the beautiful and innocent (selfish and narcisist) young love when really most people don't, very very few get to feel real love in the world that isn't the same vampiric relationship that makes up 90% of them, and they're not self pitying faggots like you

Romantic love can be real for men and sort of real for women.

Romantic love has been a staple of literature for hundreds of years, don't listen to /r9k/ tier retards who say its a modern invention.

You're avoiding the question of if you have a girlfriend.

I'll tell you one thing

Your mindset of wanting to be what is popular is going to backfire you in the hardest way. That will only net you the type of girl that wants you to be her "trophy". And trophies get tossed aside the second "what is popular" changes.

You aren't gaming women by doing that, you're allowing yourself to be the one gamed.

Fucking idiot.

>You're avoiding the question of if you have a girlfriend.

I don't think your mom counts, honestly...

>Your mindset of wanting to be what is popular is going to backfire you in the hardest way.

Never said that I wanted to be popular.

Your assumptions are going to bite you in the ass.

>That will only net you the type of girl that wants you to be her "trophy"

your mom said something simmilar, but I ain't going back to that, she's crazy.

>You aren't gaming women by doing that, you're allowing yourself to be the one gamed.

I don't game women, fool.

nah the modern version of love, where neither party actually has responsibility and it's just for kicks, is definitely a recent invention.

It's at the same time the best and the worst feeling in the world.

The best because feeling loved gives your life some sort of meaning and makes you want to better yourself. The worst because it's very likely to end and leave you in shambles.

>The best because feeling loved gives your life some sort of meaning

Yeah, your reproductive instincts are kicking in.

i sometimes lay in my bed trying to imagine what it would be like to be laying next to somebody that loves me. i assume it feels warm, or at leat opposite of the frigid cold that my loneliness brings me.

Men are looking for a woman who will give him lots of non-ugly children.

Women are looking for a man who can protect her and provide for her while she is pregnant.

this isn't exactly difficult to understand.

You sound fuxking surprised, love is the most brutal game in the world, dunno why media always paints it as the puppy love shit and now you got entire people's preaching on what true love is or isn't, love is the most calculated and brutal thing there is, think about it, when a woman rejects you she deems you unworthy of continuing life on earth, after she rejects you and goes meets Daquan and bangs him she likes him so much can she wants to see more of him on earth in 100 years, she's approving this, he can even hit her and she would wanna fuxk him the next day because seeing more of him in the world to her is more important than her, he is her key to a stronger future and bloodline, fuck off with your "HERP derp true love lol jk more like bank account xD" we get it you watched a lot of Disney

Like your balls are being eaten by tiny ants progressively day after day

>You sound fuxking surprised

i'm surprised that most people are this stupid.

Thinking that they can make a relationship last that they only get started by pretending to be someone that they are not.

don't listen to the tripfag please

i'm starting to feel like he's trying to destroy the male perception of this issue because he wants more women to himself or something

> Like your balls are being eaten by tiny ants progressively day after day

what is this, I can't even....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Classic.

>don't listen to the tripfag please

CIA, please go.

Don't you have some CTR shills to tardwrangle?

This.

Makes you feel like your on cloud 9 until it inevitably breaks you beyond repair.