Sup Forums fucking BTFO

Sup Forums fucking BTFO

theguardian.com/technology/2016/dec/29/fbi-dhs-russian-hacking-report

>Russia gets caught meddling in US affairs
>Sup Forums's response: "REEEE guys there's 100% no way Russia would EVER do something like that lets just condone their behavior and cuck our nation to them. The entirety of the US intelligence community, multiple private sector agencies, the military, and federal government are lying REEEE"

Seriously why is this board so fucking eager to pretend like they did nothing wrong and just bend over for them? wtf???

>inb4 "BUT THERE'S NO PROOF PROVIDE PROOFS!!1!1!!"
That information is classified and for good fucking reason. If you dont understand why then read this (protip: actually fucking read it you will learn something) washingtonpost.com/amphtml/posteverything/wp/2016/12/27/why-its-so-hard-to-prove-russia-was-behind-the-election-hacks/?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

>inb4 Hillary shill, CTR, jew, REEEE, etc
This has nothing to do with Hillary or Trump but everything to do with a foreign country accessing US information against our will.

Here's a redpill that will be hard for some of you in this (apparently Russian cucked echo chamber) Putin and his shit country are not our friends.

Enjoy having the CIA and NSA up your ass you fucking vodka swilling, bear fucking, ice niggers. Get fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/9/georgia-election-officials-accuses-dhs-hacking-sta/
wsbtv.com/news/local/more-states-confirm-cyber-attacks-sourced-to-dhs/476227320
youtube.com/watch?v=w2c0pYm44W4&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m50s
us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf
thehill.com/policy/defense/310683-report-russians-failed-to-hack-rnc
c-span.org/video/?160036-1/venona-secrets
washingtonpost.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guardian is fake news.

sage

Russia Hacks is fake news by Jews.

The hackers provided access to unfiltered information regarding the Democratic Party.

That is good. Could not care less to whom hackers answer to.

German establishment fears hackers might give German public also access to unfiltered information regarding the migration, that is why EU and Merkel wave red flags.

> tfw we will have to listen to asshurt niggers and dipshits for years, whilst Trump and Putin make the world great again

>getting angry about government sponsored propaganda

kys you stupid nigger

>Security experts on Twitter criticized the government report as too basic. Jonathan Zdziarski, a highly regarded security researcher, compared the joint action report to a child’s activity center.

Podesta gave away his password like a retard. There is no "hacking" here.

Russia hacks are fake news but ileven if it were true, it would have saved us from 8 years of Clinton, which would have destroyed the last remaining vestiges of America. So if they hacked the DNC, thanks Russia.

>report is released with a disclaimer saying information may not be correct
>no mention of wikileaks
Fuck off shill

The only people caught hacking the election was the DHS themselves.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/9/georgia-election-officials-accuses-dhs-hacking-sta/
wsbtv.com/news/local/more-states-confirm-cyber-attacks-sourced-to-dhs/476227320

And wikileaks themselves admitted that it was an insider who gave them the information.

The king nigger himself called it a leak in his own press conference:
youtube.com/watch?v=w2c0pYm44W4&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m50s

>Russians expose corruption in current ruling gov. and their running candidate.

They did what the US should have done a long time ago.

So what did they hack exactly? Obama's wife and cunt mother? I'm too tired to read through all that jewish garbage, can someone bring me up to speed please?

>1 post by this cuck

>>inb4 CTR, jew, shill
nigger that's literally all who post now

brah, the dnc literally fell for a basic phishing scam where podesta openly gave his login information to the russians.

Thats negligence of the highest order and IMO this whole hurr russia hacked story REEKS of damage control. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER DNC AND STOP BLAMING LITERAL 3RD PARTIES FOR YOUR OWN FAILURES, WHETHER SYSTEMATIC OR LEADERSHIP.

Who would have thought that the proliferation of "hacked by stacy :3" over Myspace ten years ago would lead to actual real world political consequences?

God bless you for posting this. These treasonous cucks on this board need to be waterboarded

That's why we just expelled a bunch of those fucking snow niggers.

Phishing/hacking
Tomato/tamato

Russian cyberattacks is what's important here and they need to be held accountable.

>the information is classified

Not how that works. I understand any information that wad "hacked" would be classified. But if there was definitively proof that they did anything they would say so. That would in absolutely no way comprises national security.

Also I don't care if Russia tried to do something. We do the same thing in countries all over the world all the time. And I highly doupt russia "hacked" every single election in every state. That is completely retarded. I don't even think all of the elections are even electronic and therefore hackable.

Ther is also NOTHING you can do about it. When ever people mention any type of overthrow of the President Elect on npr the yuppie host threaten civil war. That is a pretty huge statement.

You have no business talking about red pills when you provide no evidence to back your claims.

I actually know a lot about computer hacking because I've worked in IT for over a decade and I do actual white hat penetration testing as part of my job. Proving beyond a doubt that anyone did anything with a computer is extremely difficult unless you have actual on the ground intel of people actually doing it.

One of the trickiest things with hacking is being able to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the system that was used to do the hacking wasn't itself compromised by other hackers first to bounce attacks through, in other words to set someone up.

Of course we cannot challenge this evidence because it's not provided. Anything that can be said without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

To wit, they did what Journalists should have done long ago, rather than collaborate with the DNC.

Tldr
Pol is and was never actually Redpilled its just a circle jerk board for wanabe revolutionaries who think they actually are significant with posting meme frogs
The proof should be clear to you seeming how pol was antijew a few months ago and now every other thread is proisrael
And don't give me that shit about this Jew that Jew globalist Jew
A jew is a Jew end of story

all this shit is just obongo/democrats trying to lessen the blow of the inevitable- when donalds admin starts leaking story after story of what worthless bags of shit obongo and the dems have been in their backroom dealings

trump is going to destroy every single positive vestige of obongos legacy and turn him into king nigger in the history books

>theguardian

Trump and Putin won't be doing anything together once he gets the facts. Mark my words.

>"It's time for our country to move on to bigger and better things. Nevertheless, in the interest of our country and its great people, I will meet with leaders of the intelligence community next week in order to be updated on the facts of this situation," Trump's statement said.
>I will meet with leaders of the intelligence community next week in order to be updated on the facts
>updated on the facts
>facts

Does it not concern you people how Trump has been backpedaling on his stance about all this? And he hasn't even been briefed on it yet.

Get Russia's cock out of your mouth and replace it with a 12 gauge.

Russia hacked my fridge and all my food went bad

If this russian witch hunt thing turns out to be true who actually cares though

I mean boo hoo they gave the american public more information to help decide who to vote on better ban this sick filth because letting the public actually know things is undemocratic

>This has nothing to do with Hillary or Trump but everything to do with a foreign country accessing US information against our will.
>a political candidate with no cyber security at all letting anyone access her "bathroom servers"
is this what we're talking about?

Why can't idiots like you refute the fact that Wikileaks said someone at the DNC gave them the emails? Hacking probably happened too, but no one can say what was done with the info if anything at all.

Sources and methods. Did you read the article I posted?

Are you insinuating our entire government and Intelligence community is wrong on this AND we are taking action against Russia based on mere assumptions?

Is that what you believe?

Not an argument and it's all over the news... so fuck off ice cuck.

>taking anything from WaPo at face value

ahahah never change libtards, never change...

That's awful, the same thing happened to me too. I went to use the toilet and it overflowed too, I think they also hacked my pipes

The DNC is a private corporation not beholden to the American public. Russia didn't hack the USA, and conflating the DNC with the USA is treasonous.

>Why can't idiots like you refute the fact that Wikileaks said someone at the DNC gave them the emails? Hacking probably happened too, but no one can say what was done with the info if anything at all.

These shills just wanna sell their pitiful story in hopes someone will believe them

us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf
>Both groups have historically targeted government organizations, think tanks, universities, and
corporations around the world. APT29 has been observed crafting targeted spearphishing
campaigns leveraging web links to a malicious dropper; once executed, the code delivers Remote
Access Tools (RATs) and evades detection using a range of techniques. APT28 is known for
leveraging domains that closely mimic those of targeted organizations and tricking potential
victims into entering legitimate credentials. APT28 actors relied heavily on shortened URLs in
their spearphishing email campaigns.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They just literally go, welp he got phished.

>That information is classified and for good fucking reason

Rightttttt. And I have information that Obama was born in Kenya, but it's classified for good fucking reason.

kys

any way the dems and news spin this story winds up making them look bad

>using the guardian and washington post as sources

ok you fucking faggot

The only hacks if any were of the DNC. Any NC that lets itself be hacked frankly ought to be.

And the result of the 'hacks' was to release truthful information.

I don't care if only one side's dirty shenanigans was exposed or for what purpose. The effect is to make those who would seek power NOT HAVE dirty shenanigans. In other words the vulnerability of the DNC to being affected by a 'hack' outweighs any concerns about who did it or why.

If the DNC wants to be able to win next time it behooves them not to have anything to hide. If the opposition to the DNC doesn't want to be vulnerable to this sort of thing then they should conduct themselves in an upright manner.

Yep you're right. There should be no consequences for Russia.

Literal cuck.

We just expelled 35 suspected Russian officials.

Why can't idiots like you face the fact that Russia is not our friend?

>And don't give me that shit about this Jew that Jew globalist Jew
>A jew is a Jew end of story

Thanks for reminding me, I'll start to mourn the 6 million by donating all my money to some bank tomorrow, faggot, there's a sea of evidence how their elites are cocksucking parasites

stfu cuck.

didnt read btw

Fuck off shill

>they need to be held accountable.

Should we give them a reward for making the dnc more transparent?

>That information is classified and for good fucking reason.
ie: it doesn't exist.

>Russia gets caught meddling in US affairs
Yeah, like they exposed lies and corruption. I mean sure, it's Russians who did it, but how is that worse than corrupted democrats lying to you? They don't even deny it, because they know they can't, plus they pretty much confirmed it, so all they can do is point the finger at who leaked it.

If it was Wikileaks, or the FBI giving the information, what would be the reaction? Why would it be different?

Meanwhile:
>US, Israel and Turkey caught meddling in Syrian affairs
>literally boots on the ground, cooperation with a known terrorist organization, in order to overthrow a government
>Russian defends the legitimate government
>WHY IS RUSSIAN INTERFERING AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get your shit together Moshe.

>proofs? Proof is classified , goys don't question us
>Classified proof
>Proof
>Classified
F u c k O f f CIA
U
C
K
O
F
F
Nobody believes you, your shilling on a Burmese Noodle recipe board only achieves the opposite effect of what you wished for.

>guardian and wapo

Guardian is a clickbait tabloid and wapo is a shitty amateur blog.

This is, very clearly to average americans, all a move to prevent Trump from becoming president or delegitimize him if that isn't possible. By the same group of people who just ran the most inept, tonedeaf, corrupt, sellout poltical campaigns in the history of the world and were embarrassed to a level that has given them PTSD. All the Rick Wilson dipshits are trying this Tom Clancy novel level bullshit. Fuck off.

That information is classified and for good fucking reason. If you dont understand why then read this.

N I C E T R Y

>Why can't idiots like you face the fact that Russia is not our friend?

How? They helped reveal how dishonest one of our presidential candidates was. That sounds like a friend to me.

Stop believing fake news.

Cucked by Russia. Sad!

>My argument is that you used sources I don't like therefore everything you've posted is invalid.

Ok.

So if they were releasing information stolen from Republicans would it matter?

Yes the Democrats are absolute shit. I don't like them. I voted for Trump.

Saying that it's ok just because it was the Dems and you don't like them is not ok. See what I'm saying?

>So if they were releasing information stolen from Republicans would it matter?
They wouldn't have to,the media would have released it for them.

>G.R.U. got the from a hacking group that has been closely associated with it for years.
>Trusting Russian foreign military intelligence more than your own countries agencies.

Cucked much? Why did this hacking group give the emails to Russia and why did Russia not tell us about it immediately?

>So if they were releasing information stolen from Republicans would it matter?
No. Information is information whoever releases it, as long as it's not disinfo.

>Saying that it's ok just because it was the Dems
No one says that, we only said it's okay because it's the truth. We'd welcome the truth about Republicans just the same and wouldn't blame it on whoever leaked it.

Someone tried.

thehill.com/policy/defense/310683-report-russians-failed-to-hack-rnc

But the RNC was audited and they weren't hacked.

The accusation is originally that the ones that hacked the Dems are the same ones that hacked the Reps. But no one hacked them.

>imagine being to contrarian you start to betray your own country
That is Sup Forums 2.0

>Are you insinuating our entire government and Intelligence community is wrong on this AND we are taking action against Russia based on mere assumptions?
>Is that what you believe?

I'm saying that the claim that it's Russia that was responsible for the hacks is not backed by evidence and so doesn't warrant belief at this stage.

I don't make assumptions or insinuations, and lack of belief in one thing doesn't constitute other positive beliefs. I can lack belief the Russia is the culprit and remain open minded about everything else.

How is exposing corruption a betrayal?

It's fucking pathetic. So much hatred for the Dems that this board ignores the facts.

>not backed by evidence
The entire Intelligence community, private sector agencies, military, and federal government disagree with you.

They have access to the information that you do not have.

Why do you doubt them?

>Phishing/hacking
>Tomato/tamato
Wrong.

Fake news russophobe faggot

The cold war is over

You wouldn't tolerate it if the same thing happened to the Republicans you hypocritical asshole.

>Are you insinuating our entire government and Intelligence community is wrong on this AND we are taking action against Russia based on mere assumptions?

You mean like invading a country on claims of WMDs. That everyone knew were wrong but apparently the entire government and Intelligence community knew better?

>The entire Intelligence community, private sector agencies, military, and federal government disagree with you.
>They have access to the information that you do not have.
>Why do you doubt them?
This was the same claim about Iraq. Intelligence agencies are known to lie.

>Getting this butt-mad about fake news spun by Liberal news sources
>Actually believing it.
>Not knowing it's just the only ammo they have before Trump inauguration.
Wew lad. Because the US has never interfered in the election of other sovereign nations right?

MSM=Fake News

>The guardian
>washington post

Such unbiased sources.

>The entire Intelligence community, private sector agencies, military, and federal government disagree with you.
Why do you doubt them?
Dear , CIA intern you absolutely suck at your job. Please consider suicide
-Pol , assfucking your superiors since 2015

>You hate Democrats so you must be a Republican
Leaf tier response there my man. I fucking hope republicucks are next. I want any and all corruption to be exposed.

> "REEEE guys there's 100% no way Russia would EVER do something like that lets just condone their behavior and cuck our nation to them. The entirety of the US intelligence community, multiple private sector agencies, the military, and federal government are lying REEEE"

You act like we aint been tight with the Ruskies before... Oh thats right we Hate Russia, but Love Commies lol..
c-span.org/video/?160036-1/venona-secrets

Nope. I'm sure most know they're corrupt as shit too. That's why we've elected an outsider running as a Republican who did it without the help of any of the corrupt scum.

>double down on Post Truth
hahahaha

(((Washington Post)))

But there were. Read about Operation Avarice and stop trying to derail my thread about Russia with shit about Iraq.

>It's fake news guys. I know it's everywhere and we are sanctioning Russia and expelling their officials but stick your head back in the sand like a good go- ... It's fake news trust me.

The 'meddling' we're accused of is fucking spamming the DNC with fishing emails.
And they fell for that.
It's DNC's fault they got caught dirty-handed, and you, yes, you, John, should stop protecting them.

Russians hacked democrats.

Pic related how is how the fbi said it happened.

I don't think it would affect the republicans, they get votes no matter what they do

That's where you're wrong, cucko.

>b-but republicans

This is how we know you're a shill, retard. There are no republicans on Sup Forums so we wouldn't give a fuck either way.

>fishing emails
jesus wow people are dumb

I'd like to think the democrats have learned two lessons
not to conspire against the candidate people really want
and not to fall for phishing emails

but I know better, they havent learned a thing and they'll just keep blaming Russia, "deplorables", or somebody else, anyone but themselves

Neither of those articles are biased at all nor do they mention anything political which is why I chose them.

The Guardian one actually has the fucking report in it.

The WP one is particularly accurate (source: I used to work in Intelligence).

But you guys are here in your safe space and of course don't want to read anything that is counter to your views.

How buttblasted will you be when after Trump meets with Intelligence officials he admits that it's all true?

>stop trying to derail my thread
You mean a thread about how a private entity retardedly fell for a childish phishing scam and exposed mass corruption and unethical behavior running rampant throughout one of the nation's 2 largest parties and that the following leaks were proven to be from DNC insiders?
This is Snowden all over again.
>just let us be corrupt goys

Oh so you just don't care about this at all?

>Russian cuck detected

>jesus wow people are dumb

Yea I was honestly surprised by their incompetence but Hillary is apparently just as bad.

Podests and his aide should be fucking fired and never allowed in any kind of political or governmental position ever again.

Best part about all this is, Russia wins no matter what.
Trump's a Russian plant and we fucked with the election? Absolute success of Russian intelligence service.
Trump's a plant and we didn't fuck with the elections? Even firmer success, this time of our propaganda and yet again, intelligence service.
Trump's not a plant and we didn't fuck with the elections? We get a rational, for once not at least clearly manipulated and hurtful to the world relations leader ruling one of our main opponents. It's better than a dangerous, petty nigra or a woman so corrupted she'd fit right in our government.
Trump's a plant of foreign forces or is ridiculously incompetent? We still win, as US will fall apart ever so slowly.
Silver lining, no WW3 in near four to eight years and we are once more feared as we should be, being second strongest country on this planet.

It was honestly inevitable. If you put something of high importance in a system with little to no protection against an idiot, as we lovingly refer to plenty measures against stupid utilized in USSR and Russia nowadays, this kind of crap is bound to happen. Question was, how strong will it and when.
Immensely and just in time is the answer.

Putin doesn't even, for example, have a phone with him.
Probably because he fondly remembers of how Russia got rid of a guy with use of a phone-guided rocket.

>let's not do anything about it Russia is great friend :^) and no I'm not a cuck

>>Russia gets caught meddling in US affairs
USA is the world champion in meddling in other nations' affairs.
You meddle in other nation's affairs more than every other nation in the world combined.
Russia meddled in your affairs? Great. They need to step their meddling game up if they want to keep up with you.

>www.theguardian.com
Fake liberal news rag no valuable or trustworthy info here.
>washingtonpost.com
Been lying the whole election and shilling for Hillary, no trustworthy info here either.
>This has nothing to do with Hillary or Trump but everything to do with a foreign country accessing US information against our will.
If it happened you are only mad because it exposed the absoultely disgusting level of corruption and treason Hillary represented and utterly discredits the Democratic party. However even Wiki leaks says that all the information was not given to them by the Russians. The leak came from inside the Democratic party.

>Why can't idiots like you face the fact that Russia is not our friend?
Russia doesn't have to be our enemy. Who the fuck wants the cold war back?

Have you read the report?

They literally have a disclaimer in it that says it might not be true.

>protip
>huffpost

>Why did this hacking group give the emails to Russia and why did Russia not tell us about it immediately?
lol. As far as anyone knows, Russias didn't do shit. Wikileaks gave out the emails because they had them first.

Looks like our lord agrees.

Кeк.

Why is bait so low effort now

Again?
Am I blessed?
Cлaвa Кeкy!

>They have access to the information that you do not have.
>Why do you doubt them?

I doubt them because they have not provided evidence to back their claims. Can you demonstrate that they have access to information I don't have? Simply asserting it isn't evidence, I could assert the exact same thing that I have access to infromation that you don't have but I can't provide that information to you. The reason I doubt them is the exact same reason you'd doubt me, it's just that you apply special pleading and appeal to authority fallacies.

A rational mind believes something when there's evidence for it, it's that simple.

>Seriously why is this board so fucking eager to pretend like they did nothing wrong and just bend over for them? wtf???

Okay, the DNC leaks WERE LEAKS.

Podesta's password was in the leaks, some user from the chans tried the password and voila, Podesta's emails were accessible.

People here call foul, as they know what actually happened.

That "report" has no real proof of attribution to any particular source. It merely says how supposedly it was done, and ways to find and mitigate such attacks.

Lol hillary bots are so but hurt over fake news

Literally children. Sad.

>provide proof
>>it's a secret

you're an idiot.