This triggers Sup Forums

>this triggers Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2361415/Tom-Hanks-shows-adorable-granddaughter-world---feet-least.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, just disappointing.

Not at all.

Unless, of course, you're referring to the shitty celeb media industry. It's shameful

Well aren't you proud starting another bleached thread.

>A friend of Steven Spielberg.

Not surprised.

>be Tom
>try to not be political
>son grows up to be drug addict degenerate
>burns the coal
>now this niglet will be at your christmas dinners and birthday

He should have been a NatSoc and taught his son to love White women.

really glad for the kid that he inherited the facial characteristics of a holywood star :)

A few more generations and enough BLEACHING
you woulden't even be able to tell that her granddaughter was once black

These kids just all look adopted

The father.

>>be Tom
>>try to not be political

what

So I'm guessing it's the wigger son Chet Haze?

Poor Tom. I would disown my son if he was a wigger.

He's so hot. I bet he has a huge smelly cock.

He even has the "nigga" pass. Amazing.

YFW your genetics got reset to zero.

>Before marrying Rita Wilson, Hanks converted to the Greek Orthodox Church, the religion of Wilson and her family.[105][106] Hanks said, "I must say that when I go to church—and I do go to church—I ponder the mystery. I meditate on the 'why?' of 'why people are as they are' and 'why bad things happen to good people,' and 'why good things happen to bad people' … The mystery is what I think is, almost, the grand unifying theory of all mankind."[18]

2deep

Kill yourself race mixer

>New Game+

Keep going to conventional Religious Institutes and you'll always wonder the whys.

>tfw too smart to baited by huehue

why?

>>Just

>2016
>being a wigger

? It does? I think it triggers Tom more than anyone; he raised his son to be a degenerate, and his family tree got the JUST treatment as a result. Seems like a happy ending to me.

why are mulattos so ugly

>inb4 cherry picked mullato women

>not being born again
>not understanding reasons
It's like all the cultists are completely oblivious to Satan being a physically real persona/entity.

Why even bother with church if you don't actually believe?

No, not triggered and not surprised.

Tom, his first and second wives are questionable parents; Chet has lived a crazy life, I'm sure his judgement is faulty. Hopefully he'll be a better parent to his child than Tom was to him.

Wow that rly activated my almonds

>tfw no cute race mixed baby with my black angel
PLEASE SEND BLACK GIRLS TO CROATIA

Ultra liberal makes wigger son.

try to hide black granddaughter vs:
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2361415/Tom-Hanks-shows-adorable-granddaughter-world---feet-least.html

Yes racemixing and mongrelisation is an abomination

Life is an endless cycle of Reincarnation, anything else being taught or learnt is wrong. All those whys can be answered hither from that start.

>Tom Hanks the cuck, the leftist traitor, the man who put himself under the curse of Kek, the Spielberg eternal Anglo propaganda conspirator, Saving Private Ryan defamer of the Wehrmacht, the guy who probably fucked a volleyball with a face drawn on it, this man has had his genes obliterated forever from the Book of Man and has been absorbed by the negro's black pool of genetic sludge like a scientist at the South Pole who has just thawed out a weird thing he found in the ice.
>this is supposed to trigger me
God's in his heaven and all's right with the world

For reals dog?

The only good thing about him is his trigger discipline. Shooting two guns at once is stupid and inaccuture I hear so his a nigger. So glad his genes are watered down with mud.

>says greece
wew lad

not really. Tom Hanks's mentally ill son bleached a black woman.

meh.

She carried the white man's seed.

>an adult with braces

So...his son marries the help and she's getting a gigantix pile of gibs from the Hanks estate. Gross.

Is she even trying?

He has other white sons who will have white kids.

His screw up son bleached a white woman. And it's not like his daughter burned coal.

Like... literally not that bad.

bleached a black woman.

BLEACHED

circled the fuggable ones

Sold his soul to HollyJewWood. Becomes a "star" by dressing like a tranny.

A fitting end I would say.

kek

It doesn't bother me but only because I don't consider Hollywood celebs as white, more like Jews since they side with them in everything.
I think it's funny when they sacrifice their genes by transforming into retarded niglets for Shlomo.

>Jessie Pinkman is your son