Why do Muslims assimilate so well?

reason.com/blog/2016/06/13/in-america-muslims-are-more-likely-to-su

>"45 percent of American Muslims approve of homosexuality, and 42 percent of Muslims support same-sex marriage recognition"
>"Only 36 percent of Evangelical Christians approve of homosexuality and only 28 percent of Evangelical Christians support same-sex marriage recognition."

How do they do it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKtz0naJrnw
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/pew-144000-us-muslims-say-suicide-bombings-civilian-targets-often-or
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law
whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/11/20/infographic-screening-process-refugee-entry-united-states
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They assimilate, because they lack in number. They can't feel cocky, because they've got no backup.

this, typical of how sleeper cells work.

>approving of homosex is assimilation

The fuck kind of measure is that?

The majority of the US supports gay marriage

They're lying obviously

There are no openly gay Muslims that are still in contact with their families / go to mosque

And what does that have to do with a measure of assimilation? That's like saying that they drink coffee, so they're assimilated, being negligent to the fact that they still want Sharia to be law in majority muslim areas.

I can tell you haven't dealt with many Muslims, have you?

youtube.com/watch?v=BKtz0naJrnw

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

they'll say whatever you want until there's enough of them to change your mind

Liberal/Western compatible muslims left willingly already. Refugees are not selected like this.

>Hang on, this doesn't reinforce my beliefs

>And what does that have to do with a measure of assimilation?
They tend to share mainstream American values more than many Americans

>That's like saying that they drink coffee
No because that has nothing to do with your cultural values

>being negligent to the fact that they still want Sharia to be law in majority muslim areas
Source?
>inb4 sharia divorce court

here's the thing

islam doesn't have the concept of martyrdom
if a muslim has to lie to save his life or to furter islams ambitions then it's permitted by his religion unlike christianity or judaism

long story short: they're probably lying

TAQQIYA
A
Q
Q
I
Y
A

This is how most antagonistic minorities operate, tbqh. They play nice until they have the upper hand.

Arabs are particularly despicable in this regards. They are cowardly fucks on their own but immediately start acting out when they are in a pack. They're especially fond of preying on anyone too weak to put up a fight : mostly women, children and the elderly.

Anyone who has lived around them knows this.

But everyone in middle-east are actually huge closet faggots, this is a well known fact. They've practiced sodomy for thousands of years.

Japs too. And us Europeans too-- Aristotle, Socrates and Plato all had boy sex slaves. You fuck.

I used to live in Libya

Why did most of them disapprove of gay marriage?

>Why did most of them disapprove of gay marriage?

their white friends weren't around

>blog
>pew polls

that reminds me of a joke here

> who's the most friendly people in the world

morocans, they stand with 20 around you and ask if you've got a problem

The, by far, largest problem muslim communities have in Europe is young Muslim people leaving the faith.

I'd imagine things are different when they're over there. Over here they tend to switch to invasion mode.

Sure, there are nice ones too but not enough to justify putting up with the cunts. There is just no upside in letting Muslims settle Christian countries.

This. It is the fact that you say you are different that will later erupt into sectarian conflict as their children and children's children seize on that "minority" status group and even accentuate difference to diverge from the whole for greater personal profit.

Look at Americas black population. To assimilate is to sell out as they have a good thing going with their preferential treatment (in the arts and some programs/schemes) To hold onto that they have to embellish difference with myths and the assertion that everything is "problamatic". Hence black history "month".

Same sex marriage is a goal that has been created by politicized groups. In what sense is that assimilation, to whom?
Am i good if i assimilate into Saudi culture of genuine misogyny? What if i do it but as a Christian/Buddhist etc?

It is all about power and special treatment.

fpbp

The only good thing about muslims was that they were anti-degeneracy. This makes me want muslim immigration even less.

>reason

A fair chunk of the population is derived from previous refugee groups

The majority don't support it though

>Hang on
>flag

35% of American Muslims believe suicide bombing is sometimes justified

don't come here slangin your taqiyya shit Aussie shitposter

>comparing ordinary Muslims to a minority of white Americans

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/pew-144000-us-muslims-say-suicide-bombings-civilian-targets-often-or
Its 8%

Besides that I'm certain you could find support for planned parenthood bombers among evangelical Christians.

This, here we barely have any Muslims so they cant act up yet.

30% of the US are evangelical Christians. The point being made is that muslims tend to be better adjusted to mainstream US values than many native religious groups

"Degeneration of my enemies? Ehy shouldn't I approve that?"

>mainstream values

Because the muslims that come here are largely rich and can afford to move here to escape their own countries.

Unlike Europe which opened the door to everyone who wants turn Europe into a Caliphate.

Fag marriage and tranny toilets aren't values, they're social issues that nobody would put their life on the line to defend.

However, muslims losing their lives carrying out 450 of 452 terrorist attacks in 2016 does say something about their values. Not to mention all the horrific shit they do on a regular basis.

Some Muslims may assimilate in Western countries in spite of Islam, never because of it. They have to go back.

omg idk why but i cant stop laughing at this gif. im fucking crying right now.

>Fag marriage and tranny toilets aren't values
>Acceptance and equality

>However, muslims losing their lives carrying out 450 of 452 terrorist attacks in 2016 does say something about their values
Probably says more about the values of the population the terrorists came from not Muslims as a whole. There's clearly a wide spectrum of belief as there is among Christians.

>Some Muslims may assimilate in Western countries in spite of Islam, never because of it
Not because of it necessarily but as a population they assimilate better than many native religious groups

They don't assimilate well at all. They don't even try. They keep to themselves in places like Dearborn, MI and slowly spread outward. It's like zerg creep in Starcraft. They're just giving the "correct" answer to the polls.

Neither equality nor acceptance are values

Thats XXII century special effect shit! Lucas and Spielberg went bankrupted after that one.

As long as they stay bellow 2% then they're fine but their cancer tends to spread rapidly which is why a country should aim for 0% muslim population.

neither equality nor acceptance are useful in the sense you mean them to be, neither are they important or worth anything in and of themselves

> we will all starve to death, but it will be as equals, clearly equality is no benefit to us

>accept that I am going to steal your money don't fight it, acceptance clearly is no benefit to you

Speaking of which.. remember that video where ISIS threw faggots of tall buildings? Could someone edit one with proper sounds like voices saying "WEEEEeeeeh, weeeeeehh" once they are falling. Maybe a little intro from the executioner like "go on my son, fly! follow your dreams!" and stuff like that?

This is idiotic. If 55% of Americans support Hillary and 70% of Hispanic Americans do, would that mean Indians are more assimilated than most Americans?

Well you can debate just how important they are but they are both certainly western values and are both certainly
embraced by Muslims in the US

>Indians
I meant Hispanics in the second part.

they dont you fucking idiot

its why europe is falling apart! indians and chinks to a large degree intergrate but muds dont

Muslims in the minority are peaceful. Muslims at parity are restless.
Muslims in the majority are deadly.

>Support homosexuals
>Their holy book say they shouldn't do this
I don't understand this, how can they be muslmis if they ignore their holy book, the worst part is when I question this shit I only get "who are you to say someone is or not muslim?"

It'd still depend because the candidate you support may not always say everything about your values.
Besides it'd be more like how closely a groups consensus matches the overall consensus if we wanted to see how well the group assimilated.

> acceptance and equality are western values

I hate to tell you friend but no, they are not, they have far more in common with Confucianism and Communism than they do with the classical liberalism that largely defines western values.

We have an ocean between us and the Muslim homeland so the only ones who can move here are the ones who've experienced at least some success and since the West has defined success in the modern age, those Muslims would have to be at least partially westernized.

Also

>taiqyya
That's the best part.
Even if they act nice you'll never know what they really want. The difference is that evangelical Christians are honest. In fact, this approval of gays just makes me hate Muslims more. Not only are they dickheads, they don't even support "traditional values." Give me one reason to like them after this bullshit.

But the overall consensus is a slight majority of Americans support gay marriage. That doesn't make it an American value. Saying those 45% of Muslims are better assimilated than the large minority of Americans is idiotic.

>the majority SAID they don't support taiqyya
Man that's "Cops have to tell me they are cops when I ask." levels of dumb. They were obviously using taiqqya then too. Same applies for the "Taiqqya doesn't work like that!" excuse. They were lying then too!

Not the legal majority.

taqiyya you fucking retard.

Classical liberalism is built on equality of opportunity and tolerance and acceptance of other cultures was for the longest time an almost exclusively western idea

Why did most of them still then say they didn't support gay marriage

>That doesn't make it an American value
Its something that most Americans tend to believe in. If another group also tends to believe in that more than some other group than one can likely say that they share similar values

Majority said they didn't support gay marriage.

Most whites support gay marriage

>assimilate

That's a funny way of saying "colonize".

>muslims assimilate
Try living near Dearborne or Hamtramck and tell me they assimilate

You can't really compare those who kill in defending the lives of unborn human beings to those who kill you for simply not believing in their bullshit.

>mainstream values
Lol

Kek

Our muzzies are a bit different

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law

>Half of all British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal, poll finds
>23% want sharia law but most feel strong connection with ""Britain""

They're fine when they are an small number like in your country or here. Give them a foothold and it's a whole different ballgame.

Muslims support Kafirs choosing to be degenerates. It makes their planned genocide much easier when Kafirs fuck themselves over.

> acceptance of other cultures was for the longest time an almost exclusively western idea

white mans burden and colonialism say differently, classical liberalism is built on the concept of freedom and reason

>its right when we do it
All Palestinian terrorism is justified then? If someones entire family is killed in a drone strike are they then able to blow up a sky-scraper?

If you let them all just huddle into one place it'll inevitably turn to shit of course

>assimilate better than the native population
The fuck?

>equality of opportunity and tolerance and acceptance of other cultures was for the longest time an almost exclusively western idea

Habibi, please.

Feel sad for you Brits. We Aussies just fuck-up anyone who tries to challenge our way of life. Even without guns, we can still put those who fuck with us back in their place.

A better measure of toleration would be how many Muslims would accept same-sex marriages within their own communities?

It's easy to not care when non-Muslims engage in promiscuity and degeneracy. That's actually good for them. It's another thing to accept degenerate within your tribe.

As an example. Most Muslim men in Europe are completely fine with having pre-marital sex with white women, so you think "wow how progressive they are". But try to have pre-marital sex as a white male with a Muslim woman and they will flip their shit and lynch you.

>white mans burden and colonialism say differently
There are different cultures within Europe you know

>classical liberalism is built on the concept of freedom and reason
No equality of opportunity, no true free market capitalism

Not the legal ones.

the US took in a lot of the more secular educated Muslims between 1950-1990. Particularly Lebanese, Iranians, Syrians and Egyptians all fleeing Islamic Hardliners (funded by the Saudis incidentally). These people are about as Muslim as most American Jews are, it's a cultural thing.

Problem is since the 1990s the US, like most of Western Europe, has started to import huge numbers of poor retards from some of the most backwards Islamic states (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Arabian states, Somalia, Sudan etc.)

You idiot!
That's a false equivalence.
You are comparing the death of a mass-murderer to the death of innocents!
And yes, it's only okay when we do it because we are right.
Just like how 2+2=4 but 2+2 doesn't equal 5.
One belief is correct, versus one is not.
Ask you this, do you value the lives of a member of Isis the same you do an innocent child? They aren't the same thing! That's like saying if you support fishing license you must also support 9/11 or your a hypocrite. No! They are two completely different cases you presented so it's not hypocrisy to support one and not support the other.

America is very selective in who we allow in. In the case of Muslims, we never allow in single males. You must be married and have at least 1 child.

The most important caveat though, is the marriage can only be with 1 woman (no multi-wife families) and the woman must have a high school level education.

This means that we don't get Tribal allahu-ackbars, but educated professionals. Usually the type the tribal Allahu-Ackbars want to murder. Which tends to jade their opinion on the religion. Most interestingly, in the United States Muslims have the largest percentage of College Degrees of any other minority group. Including Jews and Asians.

That is how we do it.

What do different cultures in Europe have to do with Europeans civilizing savages wherever they explored?

> No equality of opportunity, no true free market capitalism

Is this what you think free market capitalism is? Free market capitalism is the free movement of goods, labor, and services to demand, please show me where equality of opportunity is necessary.

I'm saying this in a hypothetical matter. Because as a fucking anime image board, we don't blow people up! When Sup Forums actually has it's own country and is killing people by the thousands, THEN can you start comparing us to them.
Even then, you'd be WRONG!

El Cajon, CA fag here. We have one of the highest muslim populations. One of my our street called Main street is literally populated with them including restaurants and stores. The muslims here are quiet, introverted and don't break the law. Most are nice but you can tell they judge silently. You can hear them speak in their native tongue quiet often but you rarely see burkas. To be honest, if muslims assimulated this well for the U.S., it certainly made my almonds activated wondering why they weren't assimulating in Euro. As for mix racing, muslim women love the white cock but muslim men seem to perfer either other muslims or latinas. The more conservative generation only has muslim women. Most of the muslims here are conservative but most own liquor stores. They have effectively replaced the Mexican class by taking over their car wash jobs and other jobs. They own the convenience stores around here.

Well, good job American muslims. Eventhough you are probabably the most "progressive" rich and educated muslim community in the world you can barely beat one of the most hardline nutjob Christian denominations in the US (home of some of the most retarded Bible humpers around)

Do you not know that plenty of innocent Palestinians are killed by Israelis?
Do you not know that 90% of drone strikes hit non-targets?
Its a perfect comparison, if you can justify bombing a planned parenthood because they are killing innocents these people can justify terrorism against the west because we are killing innocents

>What do different cultures in Europe have to do with Europeans civilizing savages wherever they explored?
Cultural exchange occurred frequently between these countries as well as the east. Very clearly tolerance.

>please show me where equality of opportunity is necessary
If the government is such that its picking winners and losers in society or the economy then you don't have free market capitalism or classical liberalism

> cultural exchange like the slave trade and the Opium wars means much tolerance
> we exchange bullets in a tolerant ballistic displays

> if government

wait we're talking about free market capitalism right? so your entire point about government doing x y or z, is moot.

Quite large part of American Muslim community are black liberals.

If your family gets blown up by a drone strike, you either blow-up the building where these drones were being operated in or assassinate the operators of these drones. Anti-Abortion terrorist directly blow-up abortion clinics. Palestinian terrorist blow-up those that have nothing to do with those that actually cause their misery. You don't see Christian terrorist blowing-up a university full of undergrad science students to protest abortions. No, they take the fight where the fight should be. Muslim terrorist on the otherhand, believe that the fight against an offending infidel military, should also extend to infidel civilians, who are most likely to oppose their own government's action in their country.

Most black muslims I've come across are nationalists.

Can blacks into anything that does not suck? kek

I believe you, but source for those requirements?

Please tell me you don't count "Nation of Islam".

No that's why they're into your mother

>defending dead niglets
>good
It's actually probably worse than terrorism actually.

This guy gets it, compare it to Europe where there are now Sharia Patrols

Once Muslims become a larger demographic, the laws will shift to benefit themselves. That is why they reproduce so much.

I'm more in favour of sterilization. Get's rid of the moral drama behind it all. Yeah I get it, I'm a moralfag.

Hell I would say suicide bombing can "sometimes" be justified under certain circumstances. Imagine your people are invaded by a vastly superior force . They want to control your resources and kill your women and children. All you have are ancient AK-47s to fight against F-16 bombers. The only possibilty you see is to make a dirty bomb, strap it onto yourself and take out as many enemy combatants as you can. Can you fathom such a scenario? Would you say that people are somewhat justified in doing what they did as a last measure to defend themselves and sympathize with their situation, even if you do not support violence in general? Hell, the Japanese did it with the Kamikaze pilots. The Sri Lankans did with the Tamil tigers. So it wouldn't be unprecedented.

whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/11/20/infographic-screening-process-refugee-entry-united-states

It falls under the "strong candidates for resettlement" caveat at the top. Its not specific "legal policy", but it is what the case agents look for in determining who they should proceed with.

>reason.com

Why does Sup Forums agree with gay rights?

You found a three year old blog, to justify your opinion.
I can type "Muslim gay rights" into a search engine and find thousands of real examples from the past year that prove your blog wrong.

Kind of a pointless shit post. It's not bantz, it's just a Canadian tier shit post. Go to bed m8, you're too drunk to even bantz, and you're embarrassing your flag.

>FPBP

Why do Australians shitpost so often?