Is spanking your kid justifiable in any circumstance?

I have always a sort of trouble maker in school and had been been suspended multiple times. Although I am not fully autistic, i have aspergers syndrome and ADHD and was definitely a special needs kid. I never knew how to properly interact with other people and had trouble controlling my emotions. When i felt emotionally hurt, or threatened, or felt like something that I didn't have control over my situation quickly escalated to an angry and violent state. I bit, and kicked anyone who did that to me. I tried to run away from the distressing situation. It was very difficult for me to express myself and get my emotions under control, so often the school staff decide to suspend me.
From my parents point of view the only way to handle the situation was to spank,humiliate me and make me feel like a worthless scumbag.I was scared of the other kids and the difficult social situations they put me in. I resented teachers who always pushed my boundaries.
But as I grew my house became like a boot-camp . I. Was yelled at,spanked whenever I misbehaved or got bad grades and sometimes publically as well. Never had any special privileges like TV, video games, or toys, I got internet after I got a job for myself. School, home or any place nothing ever worked. I just couldn't associate the punishments at home with the poor choices at school. My mind just didn't made that connection.I couldn't see the punishments as consequences for his actions until I got adderall for my ADHD ( about 6 months ago ). So basically my life was having a hard day at school/work and then dad/roommates/friends and wife home and treating me like crap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBm8i96ZGcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please serious replies only i have found some comfort in Christ but sometimes no one can understand what i am going through

>But as I grew my house became like a boot-camp . I. Was yelled at,spanked whenever I misbehaved or got bad grades and sometimes publically as well. Never had any special privileges like TV, video games, or toys, I got internet after I got a job for myself
>I got internet after I got a job for myself

So what you're moaning about is your parents laid down some (Rather harsh, yes) rules, but ended up you being a self sufficient human being with a concept of money management

Or do you want to be treated by the special snowflake you are

My kids don't have TV, etc, because it does nothing but rots the brain

fuck off this is not your personal blog, no one cares about ur shitty life here

>Or do you want to be treated by the special snowflake you are
I just wanted to be accepted and loved
>My kids don't have TV, etc, because it does nothing but rots the brain
In today's day and age definitely yes everything is propaganda

K

Tldr.

I'm a walking recessive gene and birth defect : the post.

Fuck off

We don't give a shit fuck off.

If you don't think your parents love you, then you are 13 years old and should go back to plebbit
>bit, and kicked anyone who did that to me.
We all get angry, I get angry all the time, over a lot more than you do lmao, is it alright for me to go around hitting people / kicking people. Thats right, only if theyre muslim.
Op needs to hit the gym

?

>Op needs to hit the gym
More beffed up than you m8

>spanking a child

He doesn't like spanking

youtube.com/watch?v=sBm8i96ZGcQ

>helping newfigs this fucking much
you're going to give me a stroke

not an argument

>molymeme

Does he even have kids?

he has a daughter

i know, god help her

>I"m a huge baby
kill yourself

>i know, god help her

Gross and disgusting

Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him.
Proverbs 13:24

>tfw you wore this shirt in high school and got suspended

Wow, you write like a retard

wow you must have been really edgy

My dad spanked me when I was a kid, and now I'm gay.

>Whoever spares the rod

You cant even spank your kids these days without social service getting involved pure bullshit.

Had a cazy bitch go off on me because I gave my dog a telling off when he bit me trying to get his disc acted like i booted him in the fucking face and left him for dead.

I don't even remember why I would get punished. All I have are vivid memories of being hit and scared.

Recently my parents brought up spanking at a dinner (in public). I was having a bad day and said I didn't want to talk about it. They fucking continued.

I don't think my parents are particularly abusive but they're kind of socially retarded.

If your parents didn't love you they wouolod have just neglected you. It's a lot more difficult to enforce rules than it is to just ignore your child and let them do what they want.

Neglecting your child is true abuse, rules and punishment for your children are loving to them.

Loving your child is not "letting them get what they want." If your child wanted to eat cookies everyday for dinner would you let them do that? If you did you're a cruel parent. Keeping children away from things that harm them is loving them.

You was always gay he tried to spank it outta you but all it did was turn him into a gay pedo

you're not gay you're just canadian.

Which is probably a whole lot worse.

>wall of text about shit that doesn't matter
nice slide thread

You never seen Molly jew with his daughter so it's safe to assume she excommunicated him like he did his parents. Anyone who listens to that bald man for advice is doing more harm than good for their relationships

Either your parents did it for your good (in their view) or they're narcissists

In your view, did they make your childhood shitty from all the spanking? Do you only have bad memories of them? Then you don't need to justify yourself

Aim to be a better parent, whatever that entails for you

No it looks much more like you are
>it made me uncomfortable
>they didn't stop when I said stop
>I'm not saying they're ABUSIVE but...

Any no. just in some.

They didn't hit hard enough I got the belt once and that was enough I knew not to do anything bad enough to get the belt again after that shit

I don't remember what it was for, I think it might have been for fucking about with match's and burning the carpet I didn't do that shit again I was 6 to 8 years old.

Hitting someone is a shit way to deal with any problem. Spanking removes a chance for communication in favor of giving the adult total power and control. A small child can't fight back. Instead of associating a mistake with consequences, they associate it with pain and humiliation.

Just my thoughts. I'm not having kids so I'm never going to face this issue irl.

Your point?

Funny how pol defends violent child rearing while claiming to hate 'niggers'. Unlike most of pol I've lived in black communities. Guess what the predominant discipline tactic is. Go ahead pol just guess. GUEESSSSSSS.

Holy shit--you deserved to be flogged for that. You could have killed someone.

>I think it might have been for fucking about with match's and burning the carpet I didn't do that shit again I was 6 to 8 years old.
That's some pretty heavy shit.

My mother once smashed me in the head with a water bottle because I was 30 seconds late in getting the groceries from the car. Mind you, I was like, 15.

Some parents just hit for various shit that shouldn't be an issue, be it due to their own stress, psychological issues, or whatever.

I'm 185cm 175lb semi pro boxer

Course you are buddy

you're probably 4'3 500lb

No he was just around when maddox wasnt an elder cuck lord

>My mind just didn't made that connection.I couldn't see the punishments as consequences for his actions until I got adderall for my ADHD
are you a potato?

You spank your child when you lack the wit to make them feel properly shameful for whatever you're spanking them for. Good job. You've been outsmarted by a child.

do not spank child

>Instead of associating a mistake with consequences, they associate it with pain and humiliation.

wut? the consequence is you gonna get hit and sent to bed with no dinner and you cant go out and play/play xbox for a week doesn't have to be one or the other.

>i have found some comfort in Christ
oh wait, i guess the answer is yes

I am a professional indie wrestler.
6'11 and 300 pounds
Going to sign for wwe NXT soon

well there you have it, That belting set in stone that you cant do that shit ever.

I guarantee that you couldn't say that to my face m8

Wah da tah, my tippi tai?

>I'm 185cm 175lb semi pro boxer
Good for you m8 I hope you make it big

The reason spanking didn't work on you is because -as you said yourself- you're mentally retarded. It works on normal kids just fine.
Ex: I flashed a girl at school - my parents spanked me for it and I understood I was being spanked because I had misbehaved. I didn't flash girls anymore after that.

Ex2: My son stole some Lego pieces from his friend's house. So I spanked him and told him why stealing was wrong. He hasn't stolen anything since (that I know of).

but at the same time If it was as young 6 how the fuck did i get a hold of match's that shit should have been outta reach

Nice ID. OP is still a faggot.

I guess you're right. I think the real problem is hitting too much/hard and inconsistent punishment.

I'll still fight you bro, wanna arrange a fight venue?

My couch would probably get me a flight out there

This, my dad would threaten it but never did it. That really kept me in line. He spanked my sister because she was a brat

Fuck that movie is funny even if I despise its parental message.

Good ol' Maddox

No thank you. I yeild
Save your hard earned money you need it

what why ?

don't make me spank you autistic potato

I'm a professional wrestler

>lol euphoria
>how dare anybody worship or talk about worshipping God
>God doesn't even exist lol I hate him

Is this why normies all seem like sociopaths to me. Spanking works on them so basically they only do right because of an ingrained fear of violence.

I have a fight on sky sports next year

autistic fake wresting?
or real bum boy wresting?

Try your best.

When I was a kid, my mother always gave in, spoiled the hell out of me, made a little bitch. I only respected my father who dared to hit me, put me back in my place when I went too far. Looking back, those moments of pain were way better than all the spoiling from my mother, because those spankings actually taught me something, that there were consequences, and sometimes bad consequences, for my actions. Children aren't as retarded as everyone wants you to think, they're definitely capable of understanding why they get punished, as long as you make the obvious connection that it's a punishment for some behaviour. Systematic parenting and setting clear boundaries is far more important than hitting the shit out of your children though.

but whats that got to do with what I said I never said I'd fight you irl

Sports entertainment (like John cena, Brock lesnar and bill Goldberg)

Good.
I'll definitely watch it and support you
Are you from Liverpool?

Analects: [2:3] The Master said: “If you govern the people legalistically and control them by punishment, they will avoid crime, but have no personal sense of shame. If you govern them by means of virtue and control them with propriety, they will gain their own sense of shame, and thus correct themselves.”

I am extremely sorry I replied to the wrong person.
Please accept my apologies

Nigga that's how the law works. No one breaks the law because they are ingrained with the fear that the government is gonna violently haul their ass to jail - which is a very violent place full of fear.

i think you're full of shit. aspergers' aren't incapable of appreciating cause and effect. you knew what you were doing was against the rules, and you knew the punishment for it. you just felt entitled to do whatever you wanted because the social rules didn't make rational sense to your robot brain.

you were simply defiant.

>Ex: I flashed a girl at school - my parents spanked me for it and I understood I was being spanked because I had misbehaved.

Haha what

You have to keep in mind that all these laws about spanking aren't due to parents who discipline responsibly. They are due to parents who will massacre their shit at the slightest hint of a mistake/accident and do so at anytime, anywhere, saying it's "for their own good".

As long as you keep "some amount" of discipline legal, there will be abuse, because parents will lie and kids are too scared to speak up because they'll get thrashed once they come back home.

No tolerance is the only option due to these kind of people, unfortunately.

>my dad would threaten it but never did it.
My dad never threatened me, I guess. We just talked things out and I was pretty chill with him. My mom was the one which did all the (moderate) spanking.

>Looking back, those moments of pain were way better than all the spoiling from my mother, because those spankings actually taught me something
Sounds more like you didn't know how to behave through any other way but violence. Definitely more of a personal problem than a global one.
Of course, spoiling a child too much isn't good, but there's ways of educating your child through other ways than hitting them.

This
I didnt think it made sense
He probably just has psychopathy

I have aspergers+ ADHD
Which implies that my working memory is impaired and that is a huge deal my friend

I see black people laugh and boast about how they beat their kids so they "act right"

Then I look at statistics on anti-social behavior and go hmmmm.....

When I was little my parents would smack me for disbehaving, and they were pretty good at it. By the time I was 9 or 10 it stopped hurting, though, so they stopped.

>this

fear of consequences is the only thing that keeps sociopaths in line. normal people can usually be trusted to only kill people who need killing.

>correct themselves
>inb4 someone corrupts "virtue"
>people shame themselves and eachother based on this new "virtue"
>people who go against said "virtue" are brutally shamed and punished for their misdeeds, by both themselves aswell as others
>1984 ensues

Being hurt is a natural result of screwing up, and we are hard-wired to learn from this more than anything else. That said, making a ritual out of it is stupid; When a kid does something stupid you don't schedule a spanking, you just slap him.
And emotional abuse should be used sparingly, I much prefer parents use their superior strength to enforce control, then their Superior emotional leverage.

Look for a n up and comer from Aylesbury

If i get a tv interview im dropping red pills

>Look for a n up and comer from Aylesbury
>If i get a tv interview im dropping red pills

negative conditioning works on mice

Depends on the virtue. The liberal virtue is fallible and will lead to exactly what you said.

Parents shouldn't even need a reason to spank their kids. Had a bad day, take it out on them. Not a big deal

It's the lazy way to discipline a child. There are more effective ways to manipulate them into doing what you want and making them into men/women.

Spanking is a good method of discipline when it is done properly. Sometimes there are better alternatives. If you are still spanking your 13 year old, then you fucked up the first 13 years. Changing the wifi password will work better than a spanking at that age. Spanking very young children is sometimes bad for them. Kids hate time-out far worse than a spanking. They thrive on attention, so being deprived in time-out is devastating to them. Here are some general rules:

1- Wait to spank until they are at least 3 years old. Anything younger isn't really responsible for their emotions. Don't assume they understand why they are being bad.
2- Spanking needs to be consistent and predictable. "Next time you do it you get spanked. Do you understand?"
3- Don't do a weak slap on the butt. If you're going to spank, do it so it actually means something otherwise they will know you are a pushover.
4- Don't BEAT your kids. You fucking animals think that discipline means to inflict pain and more pain means more compliance. Children are not rational adults who learn lessons and plan accordingly in the future. They are short sighted and overly emotional. Spank your kids with moderation. Just enough to get them to stop their behavior. It's like a reset switch for their line of thought to get them to comply in the moment, not corporal punishment.
5- Recognize that spanking is a short term solution. It has quick benefits but won't change the behavior long term. You need to teach the child desirable behavior and reward it in addition to any punishment, or you will just end up spanking more and more as the old behavior continues.
6- Never spank out of anger. You want kids who can control their emotions? Then demonstrate that by controlling yourself. When you're done spanking, reinforce the good behavior, call a truce, and then display affection.

If it matters, I'm a former CPS investigator and currently an applied behavior analyst working with autistic children. Happy New Year Sup Forums!

I would never hit a dog, so I don't think I'd ever hit my child.

Can some one edit OPs pictures and put a Trump yard sign, MAGA hat, and maybe EC results in place of some of them things...?