youtu.be/DGzg4JrBMg8?t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
youtube.com/watch?v=psL7o3Snq3k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Science)))

Everyone can become a scientist nowadays
Especially in fields like sociology etc.

Bill nye is an actor, not a scientist.

The scientists imposed on us from above. Which "scientist" there is research active or at the cutting edge of his respective field? They are nobodies with PhDs wheeled out like clowns on a stage in order to push diversity into fields it isnt needed. What can an african or woman add to science that white men can't?

Wake me up from this mock-existence, ffs.

This

>(((scientists)))
What did they dicovered or invented?

Black science man is just cringey now. He sounds like a 2009 neck/b/eard .

Bill Nye is actually cool as shit IRL and is more of a science enthusiast where he promotes the idea of inspiring people to pursue science.

yea pretty much, nowadays (((science))) is whatever you want it to be to further your agenda with the help of (((studies))). Then you got the meme pop culture ''scientists'' that dumbed scientific discourse to screeching "MUH SCIENCE" and claiming victory with a smug look on your face.

exactly. (((academia))) has been subverted since the 60's and its been infested since the 90's. I dont trust anyone with a college degree at this point, anyone with a mind of their own is ostracized and harassed until they just quit.

No. Carpetbagger fucks who are "science educators" and tacitly claim expertise in "science" generally (violently retarded) and surprisingly spend little time within their putative area of expertise from college.

Bill Nye

Decades of Substitute Teachers in science classes playing Bill Nye videoes to bored students who play video games on their Ipods while Bill Nye entertains the fish in the aquarium.

Mike Brown after graduation

Science Rocks!

itt: schoolchildren and high school graduates discuss the merits of modern science

"Science" has basically become a religion in the West.

Clearly-biased studies are released constantly that exist blatantly to prop up whatever leftist narrative is currently en vogue, and if you contest it you're branded a "heretic"

Having worked with them closely over the years, I can tell you that they will say anything for dem grants.

lol look at this little bootlicking faggot. real men dont suck peoples dicks because they have an expensive piece of paper.

Yup could not agree more.

They have become an extension of pop culture and are being paid by people and governments with a political agenda and therefore their work reflects a political agenda.

>Bill Nye is actually cool as shit IRL
No he's not, he's the worst insufferable Atheists "cool meme science guy" there is.

Everyone says he's an asshole.

>tfw you don't have a cool hat and pet ninja

>unironically speaking like a nigger
>US

you are so countercultural :^)

this is a non-sequitur. are they sending chatbots to spam Sup Forums or something? ive been seeing lots of non-arguments like this recently.

>pet ninja

Yup u think that he is a pretentious man

lol holy shit. i guess youre right since my culture (i.e. my dads culture, and his dads culture) is now considered the "counter-culture". strange that this is how things are now, manhood being bad and wrong. what a world.

>Chaddam Hussein is fucking my qt sandnigger ex

Feels.

>Are scientists a walking meme

Did someone say scientist?

youtube.com/watch?v=gbYeE9VuvRQ

youtube.com/watch?v=XQqMkOQrJ8o

youtu.be/Tj8zD8VZ0lY

youtu.be/DGzg4JrBMg8?t=1s

calling me a bot is indeed a good argument, i will try 1 last time just for (you)

this is how you sound:
>they told me academy infested with something
>they told me no trust
>we wuz not belive any degree
>me feel good beeing neet

Almost, if you look on a famous scientist's twitter they are probably writing something about Trump or Brexit still

Being a joke everywhere on the Francophone internet, the bogdanovs have to troll Sup Forums for (you)s.

>pet ninja
fucking kek!

who told me this? i figured it out myself faggot, i dont need to be told things because im not a woman/nu-male. nice Sup Forums memes though, makes you seem very subtle and convincing.

scientists used to be pretty apolitical

They've changed now.

so anecdotal?

yes reddit faggot, real life experience. please fucking leave and do not return, unthinking nu-males do not need to be here.

Pro-tip: none of those people are scientists.

Yes. The only legitimate scientific pursuit now is research science, and none of that "academic study" bullshit - I'm talking medical and technological.

The soft sciences are all memes. If you're focusing on social issues instead of hard results that advance mankind, you better believe you're in a meme science.

as i said, spoken like a real nigger jamal

nah Neil is a pretty accomplished scientist actually. Bill Nye isn't though

these guys are!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair

Why is he earing a chef hat?

anti-intellectualism is the first big step towards fascism

scientific illiterates should be sent back to africa

>tfw no redpilled physicists anymore

they are not real scientists, they are meme actors who just vomit whatever is trending in tweeter and add some wikipedia facts and numbers just for spice to sound """"""""smart"""""" to pseudo intellectual hipsters garbage of an audience they have.

real scientists are not fucking posting their ugly faces all over the tv and internet because they are fucking busy doing some motherfucking real research

>t. a fucking scientist who is trying to research a fucking pesticide that also gives nutrients to edible plants in Peru and cant do shit today because the fucking lab is closed because of the fucking holiday fuck my life

He looks disgusted; I would be, too.

wtf I love """""religious"""" interests groups that financially profit from misleading science now

Yup. Protestants have successfully destroyed education

so we should deport colledge educated adults? by far the most anti-intellectual crowd you will meet. anything that disagrees with their pseudo-religious dogma is met with litigation and ostracization.

He did some work on galactic bulges six gorjillion years back.

Also, I'm a physicist. All of my physicist friends think he's a meme.

did a physicist laugh at you for asking if the moon was made of cheese?

no, various scientists in academia have been harassed, fired, and even sued for speaking against the so called "truth" that is now illegal to question.

please go back to the website you came from, we dont need empiricucks dumbing down the young men on this website. if you dont think for yourself you are doomed.

Hello

In what part of the country is your lab?

Chop that creeper engineer out of the photo

You sound upset and uneducated.

you sound like your country is about to be cannibalized by feminist controlled academia, media, and government.

disgusting. American education

Much better! Creepers and loud mouths removed.

lol. look at every flag that has criticized my statements so far. every single one is about to collapse because of their worship of the all-knowing atheist gods of (((science))) and (((academics))). they dont even have real arguments, they just spout Sup Forums memes and insult my education/intellect.

remember white man, if you choose to be blind you will be walked into a meat grinder. see things for yourselves or suffer like the swedes.

>collapse
>insult my education/intellect
Well we can't insult something that isn't there

lol if you think germany will exist as it once did in 20 years. maybe if you faggots start thinking for yourselves things can change, but my hopes arent very high.

Those people aren't scientists, they're celebrities. Gay celebrities.

Germany a mere 26 years ago was two countries. It will never be the same. Your country is changing too. Why are you so scared that you want to go back to what, the 1950s? 1900s even? Don't be afraid, Shaquan. Don't be afraid.

u sound dumb

Chosica

STEM is still pure.

The coursework is far too difficult for your average postmodernist to even attempt to bullshit their way around.

this, I want this so bad, I am honestly thinking of converting to islam. the only red-pilled women nowadays are middle eastern it seems.

Hey guys! Some science is going to happen up in here! Science rocks!!!

Those are media figures, not really scientists.

Whoa dude gota love the sun in summer.

Not the ones I met in grad school/supervisors.

Meme science is gay and not very sciencey. Reading (((journalists))) reporting on scientific research is cringeworthy.

>STEM is still pure

do you honestly believe this reddit meme? diffucult coursework doesnt matter when the proffesor can grade people based on how much he like them and their views.

why are eurocucks so obsessed with calling americans black? niggers cant use websites like Sup Forums and you know it. they could barely even handle myspace, thats why facebook got so big.

p.s. if you think your race being replaced by a verifiably lower IQ race is good you are the problem. oh wait, (((academia))) said that the bell curve is evil and you shouldnt read about it lest you taint your mind and lose your tenure for being racist.

Is it a private or a goverment funded research, just curious .

None of black science man's scientific research has anything to do with social justice, minority quotas, etc.

just throw some nitrogen and phosphorus into your pesticide

Only because of liberals. Liberals ruined science like how they ruined everything else, they injected their stupid doctrine into it, but what they fail to realize is that it will hurt the very people it will help by denying medical disparities and proper treatments based on biological differences. Same with cancer, despite humans sharing a genetic code and being viable for sub-species reproducing with each other, it gives rise to health problems if the child is of 2 different backgrounds, namely bone marrow donor compatibility.

>and their views

nigger what?

Try and right "your views" on organic chemical reactions and see how well you do.

*write

> Cannibalized by feminist controlled academia, media, and government
> Not America

Only the ones on tv

They have science labs in Peruvia?

uh, retard, do you really think it works that way? the "sleeping with the professor for good grades" meme existed for a reason. it actually happened. nowadays its so important to brainwash college students they just give you good grades if you believe the right things. maybe some aspects of STEM are safe, like the more mathematical things, but shit like biology is in serious danger now. it is illegal to say that there is a difference between male and female (or that these are the only "genders") in canadian colleges.

not if you dont let them white man.

They all suck

Fucking satanists

Pop science is an entry point for youngsters, not a rallying flag for 20- and 30- something who "fucking love science" but failed intro biology. Fields like psychology, sociology, and economics (pseudosciences) have given actual sciences, researchers, lab techs, etc. a bad name, especially since 50 years of well-funded research has not provided a single useful and verifiable social science theory. Finally, scientists should stop opining about politics, especially when they mock the less educated. It hurts the cause of advancing legitimate science.

Btw, probably nobody in this thread has read the list of most commonly read scientific papers. Spoiler: it has nothing to do with muh racial science.

>but shit like biology is in serious danger now. it is illegal to say that there is a difference between male and female (or that these are the only "genders") in canadian colleges.

No it's not, I did my undergrad in Bio and my Msc in Trophic ecology. I assure you we discussed differences in males and females, sexual dimorphism was a whole lecture in Evolution.

Also Bio majors have to take multiple chem and math courses.

Why are you making all these assumptions, are you even a STEM major?

Also I know of one RA sleeping with her supervisor, but it has nothing to do with her political views, it's about side pussy.

Those aren't real scientists. Real scientists are borderline anti social and obsessive about their work. It's literally all they think about.

We have a humongus variety of flora, so it's spected the this is gonna be a scientific field that is gonna have the attention of foreing goverments and the private sector.

>scientists
>Shows a picture with a woman in it.

I hate that scientists feel they need to put their political views on twitter.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR VIEWS, JUST DO COOL SCIENCE SHIT

What they did discover?

when did you complete your education? professors are being ousted for denying "non-binary genders" as legitimate. it may not be how i described it now, but from where im looking, it seems like a real possibility somewhere in the near future.

Science is literally a fucking meme with no basis in reality :^)

I defended this past May. I know the story you're talking about though, some prof in Toronto got in shit, but he's a psychologist. I don't know if some of his students got upset or if he got in trouble when he started arguing with protester out of class but psychology isn't part of STEM anyways.

I don't think I ever even heard the term "gender" used in a bio class. Most Bio classes are: Immunology, genetics, ecology, physiology, microbio, etc. There's not a lot of room for muh feels.

Actually i believe is detrimental

If he joins because he found something entertaining instead of interesting he is on the road of becoming a fuck up and if he makes it maybe cancer

People who plays video games for the novelty for example end up being the bottom of the players skill wise only worse are probably the ones who do it for social reasons

Celebrity Evangelists for Human Faith in Science are definitely a meme and they're as smug and violently stupid as the fucking 700 Club.

(((Science)))

State sponsored pseudo-science has been a lolcow since Freud and Mead