Refugees are ba-

>refugees are ba-

I'd truly rather be destroyed than have mongrelized Islamic bastards wave the flag my ancestors fought and toiled under for millennia. Better to go the way of Japan. At least the people that are left will still be of your blood.

>refugees are bad

i know

>Jewish intellectuals and scientists - oy vey stop having so many children goyim! think about the global warming and over population! it's have a worldwide campaign to educate the goys.

10 years later

>Different group of Jewish intellectuals and scientists oy vey, the goys first world birth rate is mysteriously low! Lets bring in the middle east and Africa to help them make babies! Our mulatto slave race can populate our leftist Utopia mega city police state WE control.

Damn that's a lot of records corrected

pure coincidence goyim. Dont overthink this

remainder that you already destroyed the best Germany's flag in ww1

>everything I disagree with is jewish

Do you know where you are, leaf?

What is the Kalergi plan.

The scene in "They Live" where the mulatto guy is staring at TVs on the street like a zombie, always makes me think of the kalergi plan.

>implying low birth-rate won't fix itself in the long term

That is a ponzi scheme

a shitty board

>overpopulation is good, goys
>especially overpopulation with immigrants!

I remember when I questioned it, looked up the book where the kalergi plan was referenced and translated it from french to verify it.

Yep, bring in migrants to change population, there it was in the text.

That got me researching several other futurists and Technocrat globalist types, and I started actually reading their older books. It was plan to see a lot of elites are acting on the things these people said they wanted to happen.

we don't just need people, we need people worth a damn

seeing how most Arab states think killing apostates is justified, that wouldn't be you

Imprison Marxist educators and feminists: Problem solved, no refugees needed. Stupid Krauts can't figure their way out of a wet paper bag. Might just as well let the Russians overrun you and rape your women again, the result would be better.

well then I guess us white guys also better start paying for all the racial injustice we've committed over the years too, eh?

>us white guy
>(((sure)))

>I-if I live in Toronto that makes me white!

Comfy/10

>continuing to overpopulate the world is good

Go home chang this place isn't for you

Clean up your notifications you mobileposting nigger

> Birth rate is going to matter when Germany isn't a country anymore just an Islamic caliphate

As soon as the other races start paying us for protecting them against a world war. We already paid our price.

>Soviet Union
>White

>wow there aren't too many Germans
>"don't worry, we'll replace them all with Arabs and if they question this we can fine them or imprison them for 'hate speech' or something"

g e n o c i d e

and?

Germany will fall to ruins once it has a middle eastern majority. That is my guess for its future.

More white than you chinky.

I think more Russians should have died.

nice projection

>flag

>leave your shithole country as your people are incapable of building a successful society
>move to a successful society and start outbreeding the people
>wonder why the country slowly turns into the shithole you ran from

Why are politicians and governments so obsessed with population growth?
>Oh noes German women are only having 2 children on average, we need to invite uneducated barbarians to join our nation and make babies
Why? You already have a housing crisis, you can't keep people off the streets, and generally speaking, you can't provide for the people already here. Why the hell would you want more?
Oh wait, you just want more taxpayers so you can collect more in taxes and more immigrants because they almost always vote left, cementing your voting block so that you'll never lose another election.
Fucking hell, I hate politicians.

The complete loss of power scares the political elites. It's all hanging by a thread, and they hope that telling us it's a rope will make things better.