George Takei: I Lost Family in Hiroshima. Mr. Trump, Nuclear Weapons Are No Game

>George Takei: I Lost Family in Hiroshima. Mr. Trump, Nuclear Weapons Are No Game.
>The ‘Star Trek’ actor, activist, and LGBT icon writes about the president-elect’s cavalier—and deeply troubling—attitude towards nuclear weapons.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/29/george-takei-i-lost-family-in-hiroshima-mr-trump-nuclear-weapons-are-no-game.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7jVHzYzYw0
youtube.com/watch?v=VHJeqPVGTUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

great post friend

Trump's recent comments on nukes have been cringy to say the least, but if you're going to accuse him of pressing too hard on nukes, you have to also admit that he's not a Russian agent because a Russian agent would definitely want to reduce America's nuclear capability, not increase it.

So which is it? You can't have it both ways.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Any based celebrities lose their family in Pearl Harbor that wanna shut this fuck the fuck up?

tell me why i care about some dead gooks

first of all, I would bet you any amount of money that he is a fucking liar, second of all, gooks are sub-human insects with no soul, they shouldn't of stopped at two.

Chinese Person: I Saw My Baby Get Gored By a Bayonet in Nanking. Mr Takei, War Crime Denial is No Game

They almost didn't the God Emperor of Jerpanz would have never surrendered if US didn't allow him to keep his title and lineage

gee i wonder how many Chinese and Korean have lecture him on Japanese war crime

the 2 bomb where rightfully response to Japanese crimes, they are lucky the US could not produce more actually

any Japanese bitching about the bomb need to be punch in the face considering the gravity of crime they committed in the decade prior they got of easy

>in b4 takei gif of jerking off a guy on howard stern

George "I'll always support the party that Camp'd my senpai" Takei

>poncey little faggot acts like the Japanese were completely innocent

If anything nuclear weapons prevent this kind of shit.

>LGBT icon

He didn't mention his time in an internment camp? Are we sure he actually wrote this?

>George Takei: I Lost Family in Hiroshima.

Thank God they didn't live to watch him jerking dudes off on stage.

Why is this cock-gargling chink trying so hard to stay relevant? He has nothing going for him anymore and he just needs to die of AIDS already. Sick of seeing his smug little face on here with his half-baked, "emotionally jarring" liberalisms

So wait was his family in a fucking internment camp or were they in fucking Hiroshima make up your mind you fucking lair

You fucking faggot you post this everyday since it was published.

I don't give a shit about some faggot jap

Seems like George Takis family has been through every shoah ever.

He looks like the god damn robot in Alien.

Does it really matter how your family dies.

Would it be more acceptable if his family died in firebombing of Tokyo?

Nukes were the best thing that could happen to Japan.
>why didn't we get raped by russians like the chineses and koreans wahhh

that family would probably prefer to have their skin melt and their blood boil instead of seeing Takei now as the faggot he has become

lol yeah, fuck fly over states and the people in them, right? It's not like they'll ever rise up and say "fuck you and your elitist attitude bullshit" right? LOL you fuckers will never change. Maybe you Demmys will have another chance in 2024. Peace pham

Maybe if japan didn't done shit that makes germans look like saints they wouldn't need to be nuked.

Why are the overwhelming majority of LGBT "people" liberal?

If they died in Hiroshima they deserved it

>I lost family in Hiroshima

Does this faggot gook know how many lives would have been lost on a ground invasion on Japan.

It was a merciful dropped the nukes.

Heck I would have raped me some yellow if I survived long enough to invade Tokyo.

This faggot gook should go back to what he is good at, jerking off strangers on TV.

Allied forces took my grandfather as a POW in Africa during WWII, so obviously warmongering Russia is not the answer either, Mrs. Clinton.

This fairy has been mining 'muh normie feels' and shekels hardcore lately, his turbo space-AIDS must be flaring up

Conservatives hated on them for centuries and leftists took them in.

>2 fucking a bombs and it still wasn't enough

So is he a deep deep deeeeeeeep cover Russian agent trying to increase our qualitative nuclear edge or is he a whacked out asshole just spraying loose talk about nukes around?

Can't have it both ways.

We fuckin know about nukes you hollywood shit brain. Piss off with your political agenda and read a damn book.

Mr. Takei's relatives should have tried to persuade Hirohito a little harder to surrender

>They are no game because I say so
t. irrevelant nip

Republicans keep their dildos in the drawer while dems display them in the open.

It's just the self described "icons" that are liberal. There are a lot of right wing gays out there

Should US have holocausted their jap camps in us soil during WWII? They won the war so they could have get away with it not like Germans with jews.

So now when Trump says something stupid and obviously wrong and then people call him a moron for it, what is his response going to be more often, to double down and maintain his position or to back down and deny he ever said or really meant the stupid thing in the first place? Those have been his two go to moves throughout the campaign so I doubt he will change now.

90% of gays supported Obama in 2012. Stop lying faggot.

I think nuking the japs was a war crime and am pretty against nukes.
That said I wish this stupid faggot was underneath little boy when it exploded.

No wonder why i never liked his character in ST

>it's cavalier and troubling to want to modernize stockpiles when everyone else is doing it too

When can we exterminate liberals?

A lot of people lose family in wars you self-centered fuck.

God how do these types of mentally ill people not understand how transparent they are in their fucking stupid "oh look how good i am, i am obviously more moral and better now give me my society points!"
FUCK OFF entertainment monkey you are not in one of your circus shows no one cares!
You are "famous" for playing pretend like a 8 year old boy.

Underrated

My grandfather was preparing to go to the pacific when the nukes dropped (he was in europe getting to be shipped over after Germany surrendered).

The nukes may very well saved his, and many of our grandfathers, lives.

>EMOTIONAL APPEAL

I lost my family to rampaging niggers, blacks are no game mr. president.

This.

The allied blockade on Japan alone was expected to have a minimum of 4 million dead from starvation.

>am supposed to feel bad for takei's family
>am not supposed to feel bad for all of the countries that were victims of japanese warcrimes in ww2

Gosh if we knew using nukes was so evil maybe we should have conducted our warfare the japanese way, by raping and burning our way through civilian populations as well as participating in fun morale-building activities like forced sexual slavery and bayonet vivisections

Nukes are about as real as Star Trek.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7jVHzYzYw0

Peer pressure. Their "community" will take away their honorary gay status if they express any other political views.

Some LGBT people don't give a fuck, but most cave to the pressure because they're desperate attention whores and their sexuality is their entire identity.

Says the guy who used to get his asshole pumped out in central park during the 60's. Fuck that degenerate creep. He should not be lecturing anyone.

Takei is the next (((celebrity))) death. 2016 ain't done!

>Son we're going to America for a better life
>Oh god what have I done

Many such cases.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHJeqPVGTUY

Are depleted Uranium rounds considered nuclear weapons?

I hope this retard dies to cap 2016 as the best year this millennium.

That's just a cuckbot, save your fingers user. Difficult to tell though given the leaf flag, I must admit

why is it so greasy

well... he is kek next victim anyway,

Yeah well I lost family fighting your cousins in the Pacific.

Would you have preferred your aunt and cousin die from the resulting famine of the US Naval blockade? Or would you have preferred they died in the ferocious fighting that would've ensued the moment the first American soldier set foot on Japanese soil? Conventional war is no game either and the atomic bomb has been the only thing preventing large conventional war for the past 70 years.

Rare

Stop posting
Forever.

Lol why is this guy held in such high regard? He just played a dude on star trek.

He fucks dudes in the ass. Doesn't that count for anything anymore?

Oh look, it's that bloke of star trek, I wonder what he's doing these days?

Los Angeles reporting in. Voted Trump. Shillary can suck the nutsack chutney from my dick for all she's worth.

Star trek was communist propaganda

>MY DAD AND MUM DIED IN THE HIROSHIMACAUST GAIJI- I MEAN, TRUMP!

but he's gay and not white so he's automatically more important than regular people because he has less privilege

>rare

Oh I see; gay George Takei held a grudge and is now subverting our culture.

>George Takei

U do realise we collect guns for fun right?

If he had family in an enemy country then the camps were a good idea that should have been extended to Italian's and Germans.

How many sons and fathers were lost to Japanese cruelty?

>240,000 people died in Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined
>400,000 people died in Nanjing
>Said bombings prevented the death of over 10 Million if the US invaded Japan
Oh dear what a tragedy

>Lazy people on handouts all voted for Hillary
Fixed that for you

God I hate Takei. I wish hed shut the fuck up.

This

>Join Nazi's
>Invade Asia
>Kill & Rape Millions
>Plan to Bomb the shit out of California making Hiroshima & Nagasaki look like a joke
>"God White people are so racist & evil for bombing us & putting us in Camps"

The Historical revisionist history & ignoring Japanese war crimes makes me fucking sick

Kek has spoken, though

>A Japanese man complains about nuclear weapons
>Nuclear weapons dropped to stop Japanese men from going full ISIS on the Chinese mainland

OK, now that you have begun to examine the issue critically, let us move on.
From How, to Why.
Why did Japan attack the US at Pearl Harbor?
Why did Japan allow the Bataan death march?
Why did Japan rape Nanking?

Now, for 10 extra credit points, What happened at the Battle of Tsushima?

>wah wah my family died
>ends up being a faggot aka genetic dead end

>A Japanese American man who never experienced war first hand complains about nuclear weapons
Fix'd

I witnessed thread with many holy digits. Takei will die before current year is over.

If Takei was so sensetive about nuclear weaponry, why was he supporting a woman who was basically wanting to declare war on Russia?

Oh look, this copypasta again.

>>George Takei: I Lost Family in Hiroshima. Mr. Trump, Nuclear Weapons Are No Game.

well, they shouldn't have started shit, like you're doing now

All I'll ever remember about this faggot is how he jerked someone off on live television. What a disgusting degenerate.

How much time has Takei spent on bitching about "muh internment camps" and how much time has he spent condemning Japanese war crimes?

I've never understood this. This dude is literally just another dude. Who gives a fuck what he thinks? Think for yourself.

the only reason trump said that was because he chinese said they would, that and the japs deserved it...fucking nanking, shit man that made the nazis look like boyscouts

He's a flamboyant gay Asian actor who broke some ground on a shitty sci fi tv show, has an idiosyncratic speaking voice, is a walking one liner.
Being a bit popular gives you the leeway to push your political views and be seen as some kind of person of importance it seems.