Wtf is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=XwQKy5wTDVI

Around the 6:36 mark

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

The Jews rigged the election, not our fault.

but seriously, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes

Not all "city people" voted for Hillary. Majority, sure, but most big cities are mostly uneducated or poorly educated—inner city schools are the worst of the worst.

Hello bots.This thread isn't about trump...

I'm pretty sure it's like a big screen, and it's like a video so the pictures keep transitioning, maybe it has Trump speaking or somebody speaking on it and made a hand gesture and it got in the frame. That or it's a foot, moving furiously fast.

I don't exactly know but it looked like he knocked a paper off his desk when he was waving his arm.

Its judgement day

Repent

If you click the little gear looking thing in the bottom right corner, you can set the speed of the video to .25, and it looks actually like someone is below the desk and grabs something off of his desk.

all these retards not knowing what the thread is about

Uh, am I missing something? Is it not about the thing the moves on his desk at the 6:36 mark in the video?

yea didnt mean to click you

Good ole Alex. Is he still mad about chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay?

Yeah no fucking clue.

a finger

It's obviously a spurting feminine benis.

mic boom?

No, it's the NWO illuminati plotting to take over the world.

They already did. Why do you think they are so angry?!?!?

It's his finger getting in the shot of his document cam... cmon man.

Lmao fuck off Canada you fucking cuck. I live in the city and I voted trump because he was a better candidate.

it's a finger you autistic fucks, It was probably a live feed of the table and someone moved there hand there to get a document.

Its a top down camera and his finger is getting caught up in it.

if you dont figure that out in 7 sec you are retarded and should do the world a favor.

>kill ur self

what the FUCK uncanny shit

>DEAR GOD!
>SOCK PUPPET
>PYRAMIDS
>FINGER POINTING
>DOUBLE CHIN
>WATCH...

why is it so big? Looks like a fucking dildo

Okay man, sounds good, I'll get right on that.

Hate to burst your guys' bubble; but I did believe that there was bots during the election. I just can't see the purpose of having bots after the election. That doesn't fit in with the nature of power. Although the rich & powerful jews have the means to continue a shilling campaign, to what end would having shills benefit them right after the election?

Fanning the flames of aggression between republicans and democrats?

in your "logic" city people are smart? hahahaha