Brit/pol - Lionheart was Best King Edition

>A true English hero
eyewitnesstohistory.com/lionheart.htm

>Paki nonces are still running amok
express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE

>Sharia May accused of Blairite interference; "The state is being cobbled together to fix permanent Tory power"
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-government-accused-power-grab-9526352

>'There's no war in France!' Milkman mocked for urging Britain to accept Paris migrants
express.co.uk/news/politics/747327/Tim-Farron-Liberal-Democrats-Paris-migrants-child-refugees-asylum-seekers

>Corbyn to Theresa: "You're not Henry VIII"
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/28/jeremy-corbyn-you-are-not-henry-viii-theresa-may-brexit-deal-commons-vote

>Senior Civil Servant: The Tories lack the courage to acknowledge the scale of leaving the EU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/28/theresa-may-lacks-courage-admit-scale-brexit-warns-senior-civil/

>Why is Labour so worried about a crackdown on voter fraud?
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/labour-worried-crackdown-voter-fraud/

>Lib Dems: £450m Brexit savings claim is a fantasy figure
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/27/clean-brexit-claim-450m-pounds-weekly-savings-challenged-tim-farron

>Labour's New Year Vow - a UKIP fightback
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyns-new-year-vow-9529498

>Israel accuses Britain of leading UN resolution that told them to stop bulldozing Palestinian children
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/28/israel-accuses-britain-secretly-playing-lead-role-un-resolution/

>Number of 5-11 year olds suspended from school for racism up 33%
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/28/five-eleven-year-olds-suspended-racism/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0PxtUxpMOs
youtube.com/watch?v=3NYWRg5OlFo
youtube.com/watch?v=4mXdN4F7q6A
youtube.com/watch?v=sKm7SNC-Ntw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZngKnRE0KqI
youtube.com/watch?v=9S8z3hcLcvM
youtube.com/watch?v=3hyPkFGPa48
vocaroo.com/i/s1hSal8FZfqf
youtube.com/watch?v=pgaRehO-oiY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_at_Ayyadieh
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/just-disagree-someone-doesnt-make-fascist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lionheart was a cuck who hated English culture

Whats going on with May? We like her yet or no? Im hearing shes increasing police state but idk if thats from a good source. Any brits wanna catch me up to speed?

Theresa May is a fascist bitch and the Tories need to fuck off and die

Royal family looked pretty comfy in the 90s

Is this the guy who couldnt even speak english ?

Just another spineless neocon. I don't see how she's different from Tony Blair at this point. And yeah full on police state like she's been thirsting for for years now.

Mind your manners, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=E0PxtUxpMOs

youtube.com/watch?v=3NYWRg5OlFo

youtube.com/watch?v=4mXdN4F7q6A

youtube.com/watch?v=sKm7SNC-Ntw

youtube.com/watch?v=ZngKnRE0KqI

youtube.com/watch?v=9S8z3hcLcvM

Is she supporting Brexit or just doing lip service?

Was on the top deck of a double decker bus the other day and there were literally eight separate black cameras.

>tfw not born Inselaffen

Who else here knows this feel?

She's probably the 2nd worst person that could have become Tory leader, I only say second because we know that Boris would support free movement whereas May hasn't confirmed that for herself just yet.

Open Zionist, passed new laws to make criticism of Jews illegal, told Kerry to fuck off yesterday for opposing Israel.

>May
>Fascist

I agree with you that the tories are shit, but seriously, shut the fuck up. You have no idea what fascism is and need to be quiet.

>vote Brexit despite most of the UK's problems being caused by our own government
>now we have authoritarian May in charge
>more internet censorship, more austerity cuts, record high immigration will continue
>Tory rule until 2025

Why is Sup Forums so retarded?

she is a filthy police state increasing fascist cow. She is a disgusting fascist dwi

t. May

Pretty much the latter. She wasn't on the leave campaign plus this whole thing is just a farce it won't affect immigration whatsoever.

But Britain didn't veto the resolution so there's that at least

Her surveillance laws are leaning that way though

This.

May believes in a totalitarian surveillance state, but she is not a fascist.

It's probably just lip service. She will trigger A50, but she'll get us shit deals because she's incompetant, and may well capitulate to some half-hearted cuck deal like Norway currently has.

And as someone else has mentioned, she's an open zionist, and has changed the defintion of anti-semitism in this country to mean 'disagreeing with a jew.' no, I'm not kidding, look it up if you think I'm joking. Also, questioning the holocaust now makes you a racist anti-semite in this country and counts as hate speech.

Like I said, shut the fuck up.

Moron.

>Invasive policies = fascist

No. Fascism is nationalistic. May is anti-nationalist and anti-British, she literally cannot be a fascist, because those views are mutually exclusive. She's totalitarian, but that is only one aspect of fascism and real fascism also did not invade privacy nearly as much as hollywood would have you believe.

Thank you.

Thats disappointing.

Karen 2020. Make Britain perfidious again.

A vote for May is a vote for pakis.

I'm sorry, GCHQ, I won't insult based Mummy May again. I was just joking. Please don't raid my house!

*sees you in the street*
*comes up to you*
*starts forcefully dry humping you in public*
*makes you get down on all fours*
*dry humps you doggy*
*rips your clothes off*
*pozz your neg*
*moves so ass is over your head*
*unleash brown fury in your mouth*
*runs away, leaving you naked in public with pozzload dripping out your bum and covered in shit*

Heh, nothing personal kid.

you shut the fuck up you fascist police state supporting cunt

>Lionheart was Best King Edition

Pretty sure King William III was best king of England but whatever, talk to the hand.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=3hyPkFGPa48

THREAD THEME

Didn't lionheart only ever visit England like twice? All I know is he had a bromance with Saladin.

>A true English hero
Dude was Norman, didn't speak a word of English

Is redhead royalty truly the best royalty?

Stop illegally downloading and watching anime.

>Our best King didn't speak English

Richard I was some kind of queer-o-sexual that was only looked upon favorably by the English because he never spent time there to rule them so left them to their own devices aside from collecting taxes to fund Crusades and to bail him out of jail.

No idea why British like him so much.

>tfw the eternal anglo memes are true

vocaroo.com/i/s1hSal8FZfqf

Will Charles take back power from the government citing divine right?

Looks like a promotional shot for some tacky family sitcom

Lads, why are nu-males predominantly from the South? Not even memeing. I'm a student and move between home in Manchester and University in the South. I've realised that the concentration of men who prattle on about trans rights and feminism is a lot higher down South. Even the ones at UoM who sit on Oxford Road shouting about communism are all Southerners.

Is it the hard water that does it? Is it because there's more working class "stop being such a fucking poof" up North? Answers on a (you), please.

Hopefully not.

First for based Mark E Smith

skip to 4.33 if you are a lazy cunt and don't like the Fall

youtube.com/watch?v=pgaRehO-oiY

Because London is in the South.
London is like a cancer.

>richard the lionheart
>best king

He was a shit King, he bankrupted the country and didn't even spend a year of his rule in England.

Because London and Brighton are down here

He did more for England for you cucks that's for sure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_at_Ayyadieh

Most London liberal cunts I've met other than jews are not from London but the 'homo counties'

Fucking retards, your political vocabulary needs some work. Lurk more.

Only English are apes. Loudmouthed uneducated scum mostly. Don't tar us noble Scots with the same brush.
Based Bonnie Royal Cherlie. The man's a king for whom I'd shed blood.

> 1 post by this ID
> Yolo

Fuck off please, mong

>1 post by this ID

>Ctrl+F
>'Alfred'
>0 of 0

Fuck off, the lot of you.

Question: what does fascism actually mean? Generally I see it used by leftists to mean "thing I don't like"

What now faggots?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_at_Ayyadieh
Yeah, that battle thousands of miles away, paid for by English taxes, sure helped England!

Funny, seeing as Celts are sub-humans.

It did mean something, but now it really does seem to mean 'this is something I do not like'.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/just-disagree-someone-doesnt-make-fascist/ a good summary.

>You'll never get on a train and see Jeremy Corbyn lying in the corner

yeah, much in the same manner as right wing faggots will use cuck/liberal/ctr for anything they don't like.

American polarisation is best polarisation.

Scots are not Celts, they are of Pictish blood.

Everyone knows the real best king was Edward Longshanks
>blew kikes the fuck out
>conquered the taffies
>would have conquered the jocks if his poofter son hadn't fucked it up

Actual fascism = Uniforms, Nationalism & Authoritarianism.
Now people use it as a derogatory word for having any one of the above.

"Hey "bud" I hope ye be voting labour, you get me?"

What do?

If only she was Fascist famalam.
She is going Authoritarian and utilising her power to make it that Tories stay in power and keep reaping the people's tax money to spend on cocaine, children and duck ponds.

Also checked.

"The care home is up the road, mate"

True I wasn't born a King

Good point there. I must concede any criticism.

Scots aren't a homongenuous group, they're really multiple nations in one

Its authoritarian, big military, nationalistic

But used by people as a way of saying "thinly veiled racist"

At least we won that.

You guys could hardly win any war without two Empires saving your arse or dropping a British-made bomb on your enemy.

>would've conquered Scots
>lost every strategically important battle in Scotland
top kek
However Edward was alpha and I respect that. He was also French.

All those people I made friends with at uni won't invite me to hang out with them for new years, so I am just going to spend it alone, depressed.

I don't know what to do, I am just so bored, lonely and depressed. I have to wait 2 fucking weeks to start my new job.

>tfw not a britcuck

It's better to be alone than to actively alienate everyone who you meet
shame is the worst feeling in the world, and I'm jealous of you just being lonely desu

Congrats, you lost.

>Tfw not a Yank
Enjoy your impending civil war.

they aren't your friends the mate, do what I do every New Years and just take some drugs at home and watch TV. Last year it was ketamine and the first series of Bottom, recommended

>It's better to be alone than to actively alienate everyone who you meet

yeah I did that too when everyone found out I voted brexit. All leftie open border cucks.

Scotland *was* conquered until Bruce came along, by which time Longshanks was on his death bed. Also
>Normans
>French

>tfw you get tired of your superiority leading to controversy
Just accept it lads.

>ketamine
Enjoy pissing blood

Prussia Lads.

>Enjoy your impending civil war
I will. Enjoy your impending nu-crusade.

>West Country is attached to the rest of the UK
>Even if it wasn't, the people in Exeter would still be here
I just want to be comfy while the rest of the country collapses.

What we all drinking right now guys?

GODFREY
BOULLION
I WONT CRUSADE
UNTIL I CAN SPILL THE BLOOD OF THOSE WHO SLEW CHRIST THE JEW

it's shit, that because of the nature of this site
many of us would be great friends if we met
yet probably never will
and I wouldn't want to

Absynth

This desu.

We need to have a meetup at some point

>ketamine

Fucking degenerate. Just smoke a fag with a pint and stop being a fucking drug hipster.

Anglocuck tears

Well I live in North Yorkshire so if anybody lives around there and wants to find a pub and have a drink while waiting for a happening I am up for it.

Everytime a meetup is mentioned, cocksuckers around London always "arrange" to have it down there. If you're a southerner please fuck off to Sup Forums

I wouldn't trust a meetup anyway, obviously a police sting

What %?

If and when the queen dies, will Charles abdicate to Will and Kate? If not, do you think he'll change his name? Looking forward to King George VII/ King Arthur I

Ho--all to the borders! Vermonters, come down,
With your britches of deerskin and jackets of brown;
With your red woolen caps and your moccasins come,
To the gathering summons of trumpet and drum.
Come down with your rifle!
Let gray wolf and fox
Howl on in the shadow of primitive rocks;
Let bear feed securely from pig-pen and stall;
Here's two-legged game for your powder and ball.
Then cheer, cheer, the green mountaineer, then cheer, cheer the green mountaineer

>63% White