You have to admit he's got a point Sup Forums

You have to admit he's got a point Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/courtney-carter/black-men-dont-like-black_b_5973030.html
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=8UPlyk8AMUE
youtube.com/watch?v=t33445fTEg8
chesnuttarchive.org/classroom/lynchingstat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow this is hate speech... why is that nigger so hateful?

>I'm going to speak the white mans language on the white mans inventions to cry about how evil the white man is

History isn't going to be kind to these nig nogs, Based Thomas Sowell saw it coming.

He didn't say a single lie though

That nigger already blocked me.

Cry about it nigger

If we are the most evil people on the planet why are you still alive

BLEACHED

whats his opinion on white women and black guys?

COLONIZED

The Lord has let satan have control over this world. Whites, led by Jews, are the enforcement arm of satans will on this planet.

CREAMED

insecure lil black boiz mad dat black women CRAVE da BWC (big white cock)

I thought Yakub created us, you shitskins need to get your stories straight.

this is your account?

Tweets 379K
Following 20K
Followers 29.1K
Likes 42K

Loving that insecurity.
But also good to see that even niggers hate mixing.
Blacks and whites should unite against miscegenation lest they abolish themselves.

>hates white people
>detests racemixing
driving a hard bargain here pal

wtf are they even talking about

COLONIZED

black people belong with black people
in africa

Yeah Commander Rockwell and Elija Mohammad bonded over their shared hate of miscegenation.

He's right, white people are fucking evil

Black people should escape our evil whiteness and go back to their ancestral homeland

Holy fuck, this guy is so insecure.

Make more money and be successful and maybe your own women will choose you guys.
Until then, thanks.

>discover electricity and hundreds of other incredibly useful inventions/technologies
>spread food and medicine throughout the world allowing the global population to skyrocket into the billions
>infinitely more humane than anyone else would be in our position
>the entire world minus a few asians despise us despite all of this
is it jealously, or is it simply marxism in the modern era?

We know what you are Beast.

Allah has sent whites with a mission.

Its an inferiority complex.

This is where the idea of "white supremacy" comes from. They are aware of their shortcomings and feel inferior which is why they tell themselves that white people are holding everyone down with systemic oppression because it makes themselves feel better if they convince themselves they have no control over the situation and are victims.
This is literally the cause of all white hatred.

Just look at the guy in OPs pic. He feels inferior and is projecting that with white hatred.

Women in general look for a provider on some level. Why would black women who are not ghetto trash choose a black man unless they were respectable members of society.

Ultimately women of all races want a protector that will stick around and not go for a crack run and never return.

Yup, that's literally the cause of ALL white hatred.

A white person has NEVER done anything bad to a black person. EVER.

>Black people belong with black people

Hm. I'm assuming these tweets or whatever weren't made from Uganda, or Somalia.

>all white people should be blamed for the acts of a few

I support his sentiment 100% and I'm white. Race mixing with niggers is disgusting.

>Black people belong with black people

Pretty based desu senpai.

Everyone has done bad things to black people. Out of all other ethnic groups, whites have been the kindest. Whites are better to blacks than blacks themselves are.

If I see #BlackGenocide trending I'm gonna lol.

Statistically, more black people assault and murder black people more than whites. By a pretty wide margin too.

What have white people done that was in a greater scope compared to other races? Are you referring to slavery by chance? Africans were sold by their own people and slavery has not only happened across all races it actually still persists to this day in Africa.

For there to be a reason to have animosity toward white people you have to give me an example of something unique to the race.

that nigger is a racist

What whitey has done to nignogs:
- encouraged them to get an education
- abolished slavery

LITERALLY HITLER

Hey I'm not one to say he can't have his nationalism as well

He doesn't want an outgroup fucking his women. God bless him

Hell we tore our country apart over it. More whites died than blacks over the civil war.

And black people are CONSTANTLY fighting and arguing and hating on each other and debating all the time, so I don't see what point you're trying to make.

But that's the thing: white washed Black women or "Aunt Jemima's" as they're colloquially referred to, don't like Black guys. They're usually with White men. Look at fucking Serena Williams. Dated nigs for years and turns around and gets engaged to the faggot from Reddit. Shocking, isn't it?

Not really. Facebook groups with over 30,000 active members, beautiful African American celebrities who date a white guy, desperate forum members who ask themselves why they can’t find a white guy AND countless white guys who ask Google “do black girls like white men?” because they want to know if they have a chance with the dark-skinned woman of their dreams.

But on the other hand, Black men don’t like black women. Not ALL Black nigger men are like this but most are like this. huffingtonpost.com/courtney-carter/black-men-dont-like-black_b_5973030.html

The Arab slave trade went on for centuries, still goes on in Africa, the slaves were purchased from Africans who already had them enslaved. Only a fourth of the South even owned one slave, pretty much no one who is alive now was involved in slavery, and most blacks living in the West aren't even descendants from slaves, they came after. America only received ~5% of slave imports.

nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=8UPlyk8AMUE
youtube.com/watch?v=t33445fTEg8

chesnuttarchive.org/classroom/lynchingstat.html

From the reconstruction era to the end of the civil rights movement, only 3,446 blacks were lynched. That's across the entire nation over an 86 year period. And these lynchings were not of innocent blacks. Lynchings were a form of vigilante justice in a time when things were lower tech, more spread out, and courthouses weren't always a thing. You caught a horse thief or rapist? Doesn't matter if black or white, they got lynched. That's how things were done back in the day. More niggers killed each other every 6 months than the KKK did in 86 years.

Every race including niggers, Jews, Arabs, Asians, etc. have done things that we can be critical of. But we only ever hear about whites because we're better at recording history, and Jewish control of our media and institutions makes sure everyone is instilled with white guilt, while whites are too nice for their own good and can't stop self-flagellating, unlike every other race which works for their own interests rather than spending all their time apologizing.

enslaved them in the first place

we wuz good white boyz dindu nuffin

Why does it matter if it's unique? Why does it matter if africans sold their own people? White people were still complicit in the horrible treatment of africans and africans americans over hundreds of years, and they still haven't paid back for it all.

CANNOLIED

Nothing he said is true

Well if it is not unique why do only whites have to pay anything back for atrocities? Since you seem to agree these atrocities are not unique to whites that should mean that every race will owe someone something at some point in history.

WE WUZ KANGZ THEN WE WUZ SLAVES NOW WE KANGZ AGAIN

I'm not talking about the lynchings.

Do you know what jim crow laws are? Separate but equal? The war on drugs?

I'm talking about institutionalized, systemic racism that is still in effect to this day.

Yes, every group of people should pay back for their crimes!

The cause of white hatred is its current usefulness. It is advantageous for the non white groups to pester, nag and otherwise shame white people into compliance, as it is a reliable way to get more resources for your own group.

If that's the case, then all the Jooz should band together and file a class action lawsuit against Germany.

Yeah hick farmers took ships to africa and hunted niggers in the jungle to bring back and pick cotton. Pro tip (((they))) owned the ships, and the slaves were supplied by tribal warfare. How about you take a look at the countries that still have slavery. They aint white. Middle east and africa. Take jamals cock out of your mouth and maybe worry about the slavery that still goes on, instead of slavery no one living saw.

America already paid back for Japanese internment, so we've already set the precedent that we should pay back for the crimes we commit.

He's right niggers should stick with their own kind

I was just agreeing man.

>billions of us
>we's a minority and shit
I truly hate niggers

how much? to whom? how much proof do you need that one race or cultural hurt another?

The people who are snapping together fucking iPad's and iPhone's at Foxconn aren't crying about it. They're basically slaves.

And what about the Mexicans? They're essentially slaves as well. They get paid way less than their White counterparts.

Does that give them reason to sue or feel owed anything? Fuck no.

Racism is the new anti racism.

I think there's an infographic about the REAL owners of the ships. I'll look for it.

Drug laws fuck everyone. How about affirmative action? Is that not systemic enough? Jim crow isnt a thing anymore. How about hiring preference for darkies? Thats pretty systemic. How about the myriad of scholarships that have a way lower standard to achieve that exist solely for minorities. Do the world a favor and neck yourself.

You could complain, or you could compete.
Females will select their own victors.

>mfw the niggers are getting cucked

this is the best fucking timeline ever

I have it on my PC, but im not at home.

>rip people from their homes, put in chains, stuffed into unsafe little boats for Atlantic crossing
>enslave the survivors' descendants, to build new "great society"
>brag endlessly about how great country is
>finally free slaves when oil and machines render them obsolete
>gratify self endlessly about it
>systematically deny newly freed slaves economic and social opportunity
>systematically brutalize black communities with institutional violence, shit-tier education, and occasional mass poisoning.

>>>> make fun of 'niggers' for their lack of intelligence and industry using device made with ~10% slave mined materials

hell is going to be so hot, you filthy mouth-breathing inbred.

>I see color
RAAAAAAAAACIST!!!!

it doesn't excuse the language but that nigger's right

It depends on the crime, obviously.

We have absolutely no problem have an entire judicial system to make sure that a person pays before for crimes they commit against other people, property or institutions. There is no reason that shouldn't extend to the government and its people. The idea that an injustice shouldn't corrected because it would be so great or so difficult to do is ridiculous.

why do they always look so feminine and underdeveloped? like their faces are stuck at the age of 13 even though they are adults

People like you are going out of your way to create hell on earth, so whats the difference?

>what is carbon?

Incorrect. He's speaking out against oppression.

>whites are the most evil oppressive force in the world
yet they never want to move outside of white nations.

>White men are the most evil people on the planet
Except, white women, black people, sandniggers, south asians, hispanics, jews, east asians.

Computers aren't made from cotton, jamal.

They were already slaves when Americans purchased them. In fact, there are more slaves in Africa currently than there ever existed in American history at any point in time.

Jews owned most of the boats, the auction houses and controlled the slave trade. Yet we'll never hear about that. They convinced Americans to buy them, same excuse as why they're now convincing people to accept amnesty (they'll do the jobs you don't want to do, it's cheap labor, etc.)

>racial segregation

Wasn't done to oppress blacks. It was done to prevent blacks more harming whites, as you can see from the crime stats I posted, and them overrunning and destroying cities (look at what happened to Detroit). It was also done to prevent lowering standards for institutions. All racial integration has done is lower educational standards to the lowest common denominator. You can disagree with the reasoning, but it was done for a purpose, not because they wanted blacks to suffer.

>The war on drugs?
Affected more than just blacks and was done to fight the rise of black crime, because they were disproportionally represented in that sector, as they are today.

If you want to see what happens to whites and black countries, look at what happened to them in South Africa and Haiti.

>rip people from their homes, put them in chains, blah blah boats n shieeet

No no no. The fucking African kings sold the slaves to the Jews. So in a nutshell, Jews were the only ones rich enough to afford slaves.

>enslave the survivors' descendants, to build new "great society"

What descendants? Most descendants of slaves have died off or will soon die off.

>Brag endlessly about how great the country is
You seem to think Blacks had it really difficult throughout history. Yes, there were also indentured servants, people who were bound for a period of servitude, usually from four to seven years, as punishment for a crime or as a way to repay debt. When I speak of “white slaves,” I don’t mean these. Hundreds of thousands of whites arrived as slaves, were sold as slaves, were slaves all their lives, and their children inherited their status as slaves. They were bought and sold without regard to their personal relationships. Husbands were separated from wives. Parents were separated from their children.

The same things happened to black slaves, of course. But the black slaves were treated better. Whenever there was work to be done, and the work was so dangerous or so intensely difficult that the death of the slaves doing the work seemed likely, the owners told their foremen to make sure that the white slaves were used to do it. The black slaves had cost them more money than the white slaves had.

Frederick Law Olmstead, the designer of New York’s Central Park, was once in one of South Carolina’s port cities, when he noticed that black slaves were throwing heavy bales of cargo down into the hold of one of the ships. In the hold, white (Irish) slaves were catching them, or trying to. He asked someone why the blacks were on the top deck while the whites were below, and his guide explained to him that the black slaves were worth too much to be risked. The white slaves were cheaper, so they got the jobs that were most likely to entail death or injury.

Yeah he does. Nigger males are getting cucked at an increasing rate.

Black women are getting more educated/successful and are increasingly looking to get their pussies COLONIZED by successful white guys.

They don't want to date nigger males because they are all violent, lazy, or uneducated.

MAYO'ED

i suppose you've never heard of coltan. the cartels don't sell it.

Why move when you can ask for reparations nonstop?

>Diversity is good so long as I'm not the one footing the bill!
Typical.

m8 how do you think you ended up in the new world

Seconded on the segregation thing. My parents were in their late teens when desegregation started to happen in high school. Bunch of niggers started to be bused from the city to the suburbs and all the good White schools suddenly turned into a fucking Cocoa Butter factory with miscegenation everywhere you looked.

No blacks are just insane, you should see the batshit crazy things africans come up with, they are a race of complete lunatics.

Irish slavery in the US? never heard of it...

i know irish people here, and they won't shut up about the fucking NINA signs that existed for all of maybe 20 years.

oh boo hoo some people don't want to hire your ruffian ass

Or, possibly, a man instead of a boy?

OREO'D

That's funny because my grandfather was Irish, worked as a textile machinist, and never once bitched about the troubles his ancestors went through. But niggers continuously and consistently do it.

maybe because the fucking Irish were never actually enslaved on this continent... like whips and chains and bloodhounds enslaved.

Bump because I wanna see what other bullshit they can blame the White man for

you first.

Oh, you don't think so?

During the 1650s, over 100,000 Irish children between the ages of 10 and 14 were taken from their parents and sold as slaves in the West Indies, Virginia and New England. In this decade, 52,000 Irish (mostly women and children) were sold to Barbados and Virginia. Another 30,000 Irish men and women were also transported and sold to the highest bidder. In 1656, Cromwell ordered that 2000 Irish children be taken to Jamaica and sold as slaves to English settlers.

Many people today will avoid calling the Irish slaves what they truly were: Slaves. They’ll come up with terms like “Indentured Servants” to describe what occurred to the Irish. However, in most cases from the 17th and 18th centuries, Irish slaves were nothing more than human cattle.

As an example, the African slave trade was just beginning during this same period. It is well recorded that African slaves, not tainted with the stain of the hated Catholic theology and more expensive to purchase, were often treated far better than their Irish counterparts.

African slaves were very expensive during the late 1600s (50 Sterling). Irish slaves came cheap (no more than 5 Sterling). If a planter whipped or branded or beat an Irish slave to death, it was never a crime. A death was a monetary setback, but far cheaper than killing a more expensive African. The English masters quickly began breeding the Irish women for both their own personal pleasure and for greater profit. Children of slaves were themselves slaves, which increased the size of the master’s free workforce. Even if an Irish woman somehow obtained her freedom, her kids would remain slaves of her master. Thus, Irish moms, even with this new found emancipation, would seldom abandon their kids and would remain in servitude.

Niggers are like stray animals. If you feed them, they'll keep coming back to be fed. If they know that nagging/begging won't get them anything, they won't even try. If white people stopped giving a fuck and feeling guilty altogether tomorrow, whiny minorities would disappear as well.

bump i wanna see more "redpilled" betamax whiteys deny the abhorrent criminality of slavery