Is Switzerland's model the ultimate goal of every western civilization? Are the swiss living in an utopia?

Is Switzerland's model the ultimate goal of every western civilization? Are the swiss living in an utopia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aren't they 25% shitskin?

stfu usa swits is the dreamland

Source?

Also are they causing any problems?

Isn't the US 33% shitskin you fucking nigger

25% of the Swiss population is foreign born, but I think like 85% of that is European, so no not quite.

>Haha you have AIDS, herpes, and gonorrhea.
>I only have AIDS and gonorrhea.
>le-smug-face.bmp

This is what you sound like faggot

I stand corrected

if you consider albanians or kosovars shitskin sure

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
>Non-Hispanic Whites totaled about 197,870,516, or 62.06% of the U.S. population.
>60% white

No because they don't have bidets

Why the fuck is everyone ignoring my question, I'm genuinely interested what Sup Forums thinks about this fucking country

I'd love to live there. It looks waaaay better that the shithole USA.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Ok I'll say what I think. No it isn't. On average they make about twice as much money as Germans, but everything is more than twice as expensive, so what's the point?

What else is different? Not much, they have a couple mountains and traffic tickets are so ridiculously expensive that everyone drives like a fucking granny.

The Swiss hate the other Europeans because A) They have a superiority complex and B) There's shitton of us living in their country and taking their jobs, so don't bother going there if you want to be respected by your neighbors.

Not perfect, but the best in Europe

don't listen to Germany, he's cucked beyond belief

The Swiss are based. They've kept themselves out of all disastrous European treaties for decades now.

Obviously not if you remove the global money laundering banks would they hve enough to maintain their way of life?

Did you smoke too much weed Rikkert?

What disastrous treaties did they keep themselves out of? Besides the backpedalling in 2014 regarding working rights, which they still didn't act on btw, they are practically in the EU without any voting rights. Why do you think there's so many Europeans living and working there?

Well they don't seem to be trampled by some sandnigger in a truck do they?

Once again:

>Haha you have AIDS, herpes, and gonorrhea.
>I only have AIDS and gonorrhea.
>le-smug-face.bmp

This is what you sound like faggot

You implied that all Europeans are shitskins, I just lowered myself to your level.

Not being targeted by terrorist attacks for now doesn't mean that they don't face similar problems with non-European immigration on a smaller scale. Terrorist attacks are all about propaganda and fear. More people die in car accidents every day in Germany than in that one attack in Berlin.

These attacks are very helpful in waking up the sheep, so in some ways we should be thanking the "radicalized" mudslimes.

>we should thank muslims for killing our people

You can't make this shit up