Trump Border, Deportation Plans Face Pushback -- From Republicans

Three Republican senators are working with Democrats to shield about 750,000 young undocumented immigrants from deportation if Trump cancels a 2012 order from President Barack Obama that let them stay in the U.S.

Lawmakers want to “ensure that children who were brought here by their parents, through no fault of their own, are able to stay and finish their education and continue to contribute to society,” said Republican Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona. Republicans Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska are joining him on a measure drafted by the No. 2 Democratic leader, Dick Durbin of Illinois, that will be introduced after the new Congress convenes Jan. 3.

Among the pivotal Republican senators who disagree with Trump is John McCain of Arizona, the 2008 Republican presidential nominee. McCain highlighted his split with Trump’s approaches during a Dec. 20-21 trip to Mexico, where he discussed the U.S. relationship with its southern neighbor with Mexico’s Interior Minister and other government officials.

While there, McCain said he holds the view of most Senate Democrats that any border security changes should be part of a broader immigration measure to address the status of some or all of the 11 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S. He helped author a immigration bill along those lines in 2013 that the Senate passed but the House didn’t take up.

Mexican Foreign Minister Claudia Ruiz Massieu met with Ryan in Washington on Dec. 14 to discuss the U.S.-Mexico relationship. She also met with Senator Ben Cardin of Maryland, the top Democrat on the Foreign Relations Committee, to discuss Mexico’s support for the bipartisan bill protecting younger undocumented immigrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-12-30/trump-s-border-wall-deportation-plans-face-pushback-from-gop
reuters.com/article/us-russia-cyberwar-commentary-idUSKBN12X075
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-12-30/trump-s-border-wall-deportation-plans-face-pushback-from-gop

Public guillotine shows when?

People forget the primaries. The biggest open secret of this election is that Trump hates the GOP establishment as much as, if not more than, the DEM establishment. Can't wait to see Trump start roasting them again once he's in office.

why oh why did mccuck have to be reelected

and sheriff joe voted out. wtf arizona

Don't give them voting rights. Figure out the rest, who you will deport, etc. amongst yourselves.

Ryan is a walking dead man. The GOP better get with the MAGA or be replaced.

>undocumented immigrants
You mean criminal garbage

They will all have 10 kids who can all vote, even if we don't

2016 you listening? There's still time... the Crypt Keeper.. take him... you know you want him... please.

They're coming at it from the angle of
"They just want to contribute to society."

Where can we get the facts out that America will not be white if we don't stop this and other policies like it?

in b4 we don't want a majority white country.

>Dick Durbin of Illinois
>Illinois
>Chicago
>literally a living hellhole

Has Durbin done anything about the massive violence in Chicago?

>Where can we get the facts out that America will not be white if we don't stop this and other policies like it?

They don't care - you need a different argument.

>make legislation
>Trump slaps it down and continues deporting

Wow they sure showed him

Legal immigrant who went through all the right steps to become a resident here. Let them stay and if they dont work towards getting a residency or a citizenship and they have no job deport them. Give them a chance and if they fuck it up send them back.

>Democrats tried this in 2011
>it failed
>mccuck thinks he'll somehow succeeded with an even more republican congress and republican president

Hmmmm

How about we deport you and them, you bold-faced traitor?

Its not being a traitor. Its being fair you autist.

>Mexican Foreign Minister Claudia Ruiz Massieu met with Ryan in Washington on Dec. 14 to discuss the U.S.-Mexico relationship. She also met with Senator Ben Cardin of Maryland, the top Democrat on the Foreign Relations Committee, to discuss Mexico’s support for the bipartisan bill protecting younger undocumented immigrants.

This really grinds my gears. How in any way is it acceptable for a Mexican official to play a part in crafting American immigration law? And this after millions of illegal aliens voted in our election. Mexico literally interfered with our presidential election and they are trying to do it again. That's all this is.

>usa
>people and entire cities openly break the laws
>they get pardoned because its the 'right thing to do'

whats the point in laws when the burger president can just bend them anyway?

>The day will soon come where Trump loyalists will be forced to filibuster bills past by their own party

Trump should have never backed down from trying to unseat Ryan.

Right? Why doesn't he go make Mexico great so they can stop coming here. Kind of a failure on their leadership, and worse to be influencing our politicians.

End birthright citizenship then. It's the same thing. No point keeping kids in migrant halfway houses for crimes they did not commit.

> Muh ethnic nationalism

Yep, the first thing he should have done after he won the election is make it clear that he did not appreciate the disloyalty of the Republicuck establishment.

why do you think you should have a say? we don't want any of you shitskins in our country, period.

Obviously they don't care. But it's about getting the word out to the biggest voter base we have,
white people.

Another argument is they were here illegally,
and what our POTUS did was not legal in the first place.

You dont but the government allows legal immigration which is what i did to get here, get my job, pay my taxes, and get my own place and live on my own.

The US is the most cucked country in the world and Trump won't change this.

> Mexico decides your immigrant policies
> Russia chooses your president
> Israel manages your military strategy
> China owns your economy
> Africa manages your women

what can normal americans do to help trump?

Trump better do his own Stalin purge. A lot of traitors in power

burn the traitors

Why do you think you should have a say? You voted in democratic elections and your representatives passed laws which allow immigrants. The majority of people want those laws, else they would have voted in representatives to repeal them.

Fucking moron.

Redirect the politician's paycheck to fund these illegals schools housing and food. You want to shield criminals? Ok, but you have to use YOUR assets from now on and not the federal or state governments.

Trump just has to enforce the laws on the books and no one can stop him.

>Face pushback
To hell they do. Grahamnesty and McCain will be thwarted one way or another.

I hope Trump has an oppo file on these cucks.

The majority of DACA recipients (the 750k ppl) are either enroll in high school, college or have a job, and to qualify you have to have a clean record aside minor driving infractions.

Trump already stated before that he was going to do something for these people, so don't be surprise when he actually does.

>leaf
For the past 2 years you been getting flooded by mexicans, so I don't think you have any say, even in your own country.

> Punish students for leaks
What did he mean by this

This sounds good. We need to remind the politicians that the people are angry. They seem to have forgotten.

why is it so hard to enforce the law?

as an undocumented money borrower i find this offensive!

>being fair y
support this assertion

First the USA has no a priori requirement to be "fair" to anyone who transgresses its laws.

now explain why the USA needs to be "fair" with illegal immigrants.

> US has no a priori requirement to be fair to lawbreakers
> 8th amendment

It is the U.S that interferes with Mexico's elections
>The United States, for example, inserted malware in the recent Mexican election campaign

reuters.com/article/us-russia-cyberwar-commentary-idUSKBN12X075

Why can't we just stop birthright citizenship outright? Not even Canadians or Germans have to put up with thia bullshit.

I shamefully have to agree, and hope change for the better is in our future

I wish i knew the answer to this

THIS, kids are their weapon to stay and leech welfare.

They use kids for blackmailing, I´m sorry for the kids but your kids are more important, as those who cries will fight only for their own interests even if they have to make you and your family poorer, which is what they are doing in Europe.

Literally all lazy african are given a house and money, that is money and time who are stealing from us.

>Let them stay
No. They must go through the process like you have: legally.

You don't like it? Maybe your right to be here should be rescinded.

Fucking traitors. It's time for the Night of the Long Knives.

Suffer not traitors to live.

Traitors. Email their offices and say that you will tell their names to fox news and breitbart, drudge and every conservative outlet that matters when they are up for re-election

Lol this is your party Trumptards.

>mail their offices and say that you will tell their names to fox news and breitbart, drudge and every conservative outlet that matters when they are up for re-election

Good let Democrats win.

>ensure that children who were brought here by their parents, through no fault of their own, are able to stay and finish their education and continue to contribute to society

They send that money back to fucking Mexico.

What makes them think that they will be able to stop Trump?

>democratic elections
>your representatives
A two party dictatorship burger that has both parties actively trying to genocide their own people is holding lectures on democracy. Top kek.

Good.

What's the point of electing republicans if we don't make them do what we want.

That's the best part. Trump has to do nothing but implement 8current laws to get what he wants done.

Fucking cucks.

Luckily, there is now way this is going to go anywhere. All Trump has to do is cancel the executive order and that's it. There's no way for congress to pass this law.

Back again on break

Student and labor visas are notorious for leaking info (e.g. Test info, IP, patent pending designs, information from within the school, research notes etc. )

Army of rent seeking social workers on the Left, Corporations seeking to drive down wages on the Right, Catholics seeking to expand their base somewhere in between all push for it.

Requires a repeal of the 14th amendment .

Constitutional Amendments are a PITA

Nor sure of the legality but if it doesn't pass, maybe we can offer some sum of money to children of illegals born on US soil to rescind, and then repatriate them elsewhere.

Bingo
Chain migration + DACA + birthright citizenship makes for a hell of a Trojan horse

you interfere in Mexico's elections. read this

>Student and labor visas are notorious for leaking info
This. Most research/tech theft occurs when you let Chinks and (to some extent) Eastern Europeans/Slavs who are closet anti-Americans ( (((Soviets))) ) in. Especially Chinks. Hell, even Poos, as they use stolen tech to help make "India a superpower in 2020" a reality and sometimes share tech with Chinks and Russia - this must NOT be allowed to happen.

Block any means for them to get in and steal shit, such as shutting down student and labor visas from said groups, and you help secure technological dominance of the West/US.

what a great move

appease the beaners and take the blame for not letting trump build the wall

surely the votes wont mind

#keepthemexicans
#deporttheTrumpvoters

Write your Congressman/Senator expressing your views on the matter.

Start a petition.

Donate to people/organizations or create your own organization.

etc.

The usual democracy stuff.

Yeah, that's why these congresscritters are trying to change the law before he takes office.

It isn't, it's just that past presidents haven't wanted to.

Mexico cleans our toilets. That's all really.

It's just a publicity stunt so that they can go back to their spic electorate and say they were against Trump on deportations.

I hope this doesn't shock anyone. Republicans love cheap labor so why wouldn't they love illegals?

Let me get this straight, Obongo the chimp ass nigger, deports 35 Russian diplomats because Russia "totally hacked the election lulz" (they didn't) and is threatening sanctions, while Mexico is more than free to buy off our politicians to leave the borders open?

I FUCKING HATE THIS PLANET

I FUCKING HATE THIS COUNTRY

I FUCKING HATE MY WEAK ASS BETA RACE

FUCK ALL OF IT

>Three

oh no what are we going to do

>While there, McCain said he holds the view of most Senate Democrats that any border security changes should be part of a broader immigration measure to address the status of some or all of the 11 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S.

Reminder that this is likely what Trump actually wants and hopes to get, the wall and mass deportation are just opening offers to be negotiated on so a deal can be made. Ditto for Tariffs on imports from China.

RINOS REEEE

Cruel and unusual punishment?