German economy profits by the expenses during the refugee crisis

>German economy profits by the expenses during the refugee crisis

>The additional expenses during the refugee crisis act like a stimulus plan. According to researchers the German economy grew because of this about 0,3% more.

>image annotation: An 18 year old Afghan refugee works at the tool manufacturer Knipex in Wuppertal

>The state's expenses for refugees and the consumption of refugees boosted the economy last year. The president of DIW (German institute of economic research) told the Rheinische Post: "Ultimately the state's expenses benefit German businesses as they generate more demand.

>The 20 billion Euro additional expenses for the state combined with the private expenses of refugees had a positive impact on the economy. "More migrants means that more people spend money", says Clemens Fuest, President of the Ifo-Institute.

>In the next years, the positive effect caused by refugees will increase. They could boost the economy by 0,7%/year in the long run. Today only 1% of the working population are refugees, but integration of refugees could boost germany economy by 0,7% or more.
This cuck uses "Geflüchtete" the leftist word for Flüchtling.

zeit.de/wirtschaft/2016-12/konjunktur-deutsche-wirtschaft-ausgaben-fluechtlingskrise-konsum

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_broken_window
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I translated this, so you can see what kind of trash the biggest newspapers in Germany sell as success stories to normies. I refuse to believe that presidents of economic research institutes are this stupid. Their friends rake in our taxes and that is all that matters.

>The country spending more money that it doesn't have means that, temporarily, until it goes bankrupt, businesses who supply goods to the government get an incredibly slight boost in sales.

Ich kann nicht fur der Sturz von Deutschland warten

jooa are back in force
break out the masturbation machines

why not just hand out €100 to every welfare recipient, just see how that would increase the GDP...

Literally Lugenpresse

When will this infinite growth fallacy end.

This is exactly what I've been saying but about immigration. Its only worth it with refugees if they can eventually start contributing themselves.
These people need services and people are paid to provide them for them. Its not the same.

Spending the same amount of money on fixing bridges, infrastructure and similar programs for the local population would have had an even greater effect on the economy without the added problems that bringing in 1 million military-aged intruders into the country produces.

Military aged Muslims that we could train as soldiers so they can reclaim their own terrorist infested lands in the middle east, and then leave them the fuck be.

>spending money increases GDP

gee just let the printers run wild then

these reports never include the loss when these people kill or rape native germans.

>Give refugees billions of taxeuros
>They send half of that back to their country and spend the rest
>economy increases by a few millions while hundreds of millions are lost
>economic in charge of logic
Where do these retard think this money came from? Just feel from a truck?

That's a stupid fucking idea.

Keynsian economics needs to die

...yeah?

You think the money is backed by gold or something?

Present an argument or shut your fucking mouth.

Wtf I hate capitalism now.

you don't train your hangman.

Yeah lets just spend more money than we have, truly this is the way we all get richer.

Neoliberalism needs to go first before it starts a permadepression for the non-wealthy.

You don't see any problem giving military training millions of arabs? What if they decide to create a civil war, or join terror groups and use our own training against us. They have no loyalty towards, and giving them the training we have is begging to get fucked in the ass by them in the future.

That's why it's a stupid fucking idea.

>fell from a truck

Since we are now truck-experts with France now

Pay every welfare recipient a hooker for 100 euros then.

>Working at the tool manufacturer Knipex
>Sheet of what looks to be aluminium in a vise
>sticking out 10cm
>to file it
He's not working, he's just doing school grade shop class projects for the sake of a fucking tax break

>Take in refugees
>Labor supply increases
>Wages go down
>Businesses make a fatter profit while working class suffers
This is the fucking trickle down economics. How do lefties not see the only economic benefit goes to big corporations?

who is osama bin laden?

fuckin moron, i swear...

>population of useless welfare recipients increases by 1,8%
>GDP rises by 0,3%
thanks mama Merkel

Overall GDP when ignoring the population change isn't a measurement of anything useful, especially not a measurement for the welfare of the Germans that have to pay for this.

What makes me particularly mad is that the readership of this newspaper, that considers themselves educated, will eat this shit up.

It's funny isn't it? Communists and leftcucks effectively trying to enslave the National working force.

By that same logic, the government should pay to break and replace people's windows.
They need windows, and its moving money to window and glass producers, so growth right?

It's literal keynesian fallacy/10

Many middle eastern countries have highly sophisticated militaries but don't attack the west.

We wouldn´t give them nukes for crying out loud, we would just avoid the problem of having to take in millions of welfare receivers and give them a purpose instead. They would be more grateful and in debt to the West if we gave them the power to reclaim their own life, instead of letting them walk around lost and miserable and aimless in the cold miserable streets of Scandinavia.

Your argument is based on nothing but pure cynicism towards the very people which you are receptively taking in by the millions to leech off your economy.

Most of them aren't real leftist. They are just preaching water and drinking wine. Virtue signaling people with a wealthy background.

If I stand outside my shop and give away 75% Off All Products vouchers, my trade will massively grow, off the scale of pretty much anything else I could do. Yet my profits will implode to negative, costing me a fortune in the long run.

So, while, yes "the German economy grew" ie more people exchanged money, none of it is wealth generation, and you will pay for it all later.

Welcome to the club

Do you think you can just create goods and services out of nothing?

Even if you just print fiat money you ultimately take value in form of goods and services from those that currently produce or own something.

>Many middle eastern countries have highly sophisticated militaries but don't attack the west.

Because they know they would get rek'd. Look at Iraq.

>We wouldn´t give them nukes for crying out loud, we would just avoid the problem of having to take in millions of welfare receivers and give them a purpose instead. They would be more grateful and in debt to the West if we gave them the power to reclaim their own life, instead of letting them walk around lost and miserable and aimless in the cold miserable streets of Scandinavia.

Your argument is based on nothing more but pure hope that they would feel gratitude and not turn against us. Look at Al-Qaeda and tell me how that worked out.

This. holy fuck are they dumb.

>Most of them aren't real leftist. They are just preaching water and drinking wine. Virtue signaling people with a wealthy background.

still leftists, as right-wingers won't ever do that.

instead of letting germans spend their money on things they need we let 3rd worlders spend it on luxury car leases and distilled spirits

Wow, Germany is so tolerant, everybody should envy this tolerance. Eastern Europe will never get to the same level of tolerance...

You defeated your own argument in the first clause of your post. Good job.

How retarded one can be?

America did this in nearly every middle-east-shithole non-country and what was the outcome?
More destabilization, more war, more islamic goatfucker-groups killing each other (whats actually a non-issue) but whats more important, fueling terror against non-mudslimes.

You don't understand. They cannot defeat us now, if you train millions to western standard, they would apply that knowledge to their own troops.

Why not just deport them and save a lot of time and money?

Most of the top voted comments were deleted by the fucking Zeit, but this one managed to stay.

Besides him and a few others, so many people in the comments are unbelievable idiotic cunts.

You know what, my brother Hans? When shit hit the fan, these traitors will be are the first you and I must knock off, not the immigrants.

britbong puts it straight.

>18 years old

hahhaahahhaha

he (?) pretends to be dumb on purpose

They would operate under existing national military powers, instead of operating as a mercenary organization. That's where the U.S have fucked up.

We would simply help countries recruit and organize better, and even fund them if we have to, but not beyond what is necessary.

Most likely. I don't expect Iceland to know shit about mudslimes either though.

I doubt it. When you look back at WW2 most of the powerful Jews responsible fucked off to the US, while their countrymen, of which 99% had nothing to do with big international Jewry, had to suffer for them.

When shit hits then fan the Green Party and their upper-middle-class voters will be among the first to fuck off and leave the plebs to deal with the mess they created.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_broken_window

It's all irrelevant now. "We" never should have taken them in to begin with. The first mistake was to not do what I'm proposing we should have done.

There's no way in hell that they would all the sudden decide to use what we gave them in order to randomly attack us. We would annihilate them.

Plus read this post, where I said we would not be training mercenaries, but rather helping existing militaries recruit and organize.

>getting raped, beaten, killed, culturally enriched, and genocided is worth .3% of GDP growth
HOLY FUCK HANG THESE FUCKING TAITORS NOW REEEEEEEEEE

hey guys what if mama merkel is importing massive amounts of muzzies because theyre the only culture that the west doesnt cuck-over for hating jews?
>holohoax2.0 and the female fuhrer

yea, good idea, lets just operate under existing national military powers, so it would be totally different from whats happened in the past.
geeee i wonder what could go wrong.

got a better idea, one that would actually work.

1. every single muslim unwillingly to integrate or commited any crime has to go back
2. we trade with this shitholes, when its necessary, besides that we leave them the fuck alone and mind our own business. they have to sort things out by themselves.

>When shit hits then fan the Green Party and their upper-middle-class voters will be among the first to fuck off and leave the plebs to deal with the mess they created.

do you think they live in Neukölln, Marxloh or Wilhelmsburg? They all have moved into the Rotweingürtel (red wine belt) already

kek being this delusional
lol u never had any experiences with muslims, did u?

pray to your nordic gods that leftys in your country dont decide that you need to be more multicultural and tolerant.

They aren't stupid
They are actively aware that they are lying to you, just like when they say a majority of refugees are women and children, when the opposite is true.

The truth is literally right in front of you yet the average person eats up the lies. They KNOW the majority is fighting age men, yet blatantly lie so you will accept it.