So did we ever figure out what Trump saw when Obama took him to that other room?

So did we ever figure out what Trump saw when Obama took him to that other room?

My dick

He showed him the child trafficking tunnels and told him that he must continue the practise or be assassinated.

BBC

What no man should ever see

Hey showed him the AYYYYYs

Michelle was in the room as well?

>Trump would want to stop it either way
Reminder, he has eyes for his own daughter and minors.

obama raped him up the butt and took a picture and said if u ever act independently, I will send them to the world.

Nothing wrong with loving your daughter.
Consexual sex with your daughter ≠ kidnapping young kids and raping them in dungeons.

probably showed trump his nigger filth
now trumps all "fuck i have to live here"

Dahnald. From the look on your face, I imagine President Obama showed you...the tape. I have a confession to make, Dahnald. You were right. My dad did kill JFK.

I can stop them, Dahnald. I know how they operate. But I'm going to need more delegates. I used the last of them summoning the Amishirim. Do you trust me, Dahnald?

Shit will hit the fan hard, and you will be blamed for all of it.

wow, he's a big guy

4 UUUUUUUUUUUUU

Spoken like a true inbred fatburger hillbilly

The sword of damocles

>be English
>make fun of others for being inbred
Okay Abudul

But I live in Philly. No hicks here, all the whites are from German/Irish immigrants.

Michelle Obama's BBC

Obviously, he showed his true Reptilian form.

MTV's 2017 Resolutions For White Guys Video

He's thinking
>"Man, Washington's full of niggers"

Yeah, it was that Aliens exist and ISIS has a nuke.

Fake news, it went well

1/3

2/3

3/3

I swear, I'm gonna start writing screenplay because of funny shit like this.

The aliens or the mind control devices.

Pic related

Yes and she had a bigger one than the Don

Hi Barack!

Honestly he got filled in on the geopolitical situation.

Was it a child molestation ring? No. Was it aliens? No. No, Obama gave him the full fucking scope of what our country was trying to accomplish and how entangled we were.

We're fucked up. Our allies disrespect us. Our enemies don't fear us. Behind the scenes it was pretty much a turn over or watch. "This is what you fucking left me with?".

let's be realistic, they talked about standard things, about the gov transition etc...

lulz, okay Ahmed. Didn't know you had enough time to shitpost between eating out your goat's ass and fucking little boys.

aliens

a bigger better time machine

theres alot of creative talent on Sup Forums

pizzagate

Trump's just sitting there processing it all, his face is the same my little cousin gets when my little cousin is about to begin a new lego set.

That's the face of gear's spinning.

Trump walked into the Oval Office and found osama bin laden sitting at the desk. Donald went for his peice to take down the terrorist leader once and for all, but then Osama began to peel off the prosthetics from his face and took the fake beard off to reveal............................